Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: numbers ppl online at dex
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:36 pm 
Duke

Xmvp wrote:
There was nothing wrong with Kubi's char but he had an alt char with GM status
He was the only GM from ph afair :)

Have u seen Manks' chars? lolol
I bet he earned some nice $$ on allegro

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:04 pm 
Heir

raz come back at wrath :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:28 pm 
Grand Duke

razveck wrote:
Xmvp wrote:
There was nothing wrong with Kubi's char but he had an alt char with GM status
He was the only GM from ph afair :)

Have u seen Manks' chars? lolol
I bet he earned some nice $$ on allegro

xD

facepalm.png

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:47 pm 
Viscount

Mordred wrote:
raz come back at wrath :D

why it's boring to play you and your shadow ? :mrgreen:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:27 am 
Viscount

Written by GM Magic:
Quote:
Yes there was a bug where some players could "steal" SP from system. That vulnerability was discovered and all accounts that used fraudulent SP where banned.

That accounts are not permanently banned, they can be restored if the SP used are payed.
There is no such thing as "Please delete my hats and change my name back" because we won't do that.

Your accounts are blocked from website and game too, you can pay from main page and send receipts to magic@lineage.ro with account and SP used, I will verify every account.

If payment is ok, your account will be back to normal.

Sp=Spending points with which you can buy account services and hats etc etc (subclass to main, */name change....)

http://dex.lineage.ro/index.php/topic,69676.0.html

Imo very fishy
Sounds more like "All ppl left so we have to find other ways to make ppl donate" and then they work out a fault in their donation point system and spread it somehow...
At least thats what I think. :)
Well one more reason why some of the players will leave at least.

P.s.: Before any1 writes it -> Yeah Iam obsessed ;P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:33 am 
Viscount

BaMZziLIan wrote:
Written by GM Magic:
Quote:
Yes there was a bug where some players could "steal" SP from system. That vulnerability was discovered and all accounts that used fraudulent SP where banned.

That accounts are not permanently banned, they can be restored if the SP used are payed.
There is no such thing as "Please delete my hats and change my name back" because we won't do that.

Your accounts are blocked from website and game too, you can pay from main page and send receipts to magic@lineage.ro with account and SP used, I will verify every account.

Sp=Spending points with which you can buy account services and hats etc etc (subclass to main, */name change....)

Imo very fishy
Sounds more like "All ppl left so we have to find other ways to make ppl donate" and then they work out a fault in their donation point system and spread it somehow...

dude :twisted: :twisted: GET A LIFE :mrgreen: jokeing but rly why u hate so much dex?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:39 pm 
Viscount

DIABLO wrote:
BaMZziLIan wrote:
Written by GM Magic:
Quote:

Imo very fishy

dude :twisted: :twisted: GET A LIFE :mrgreen: jokeing but rly why u hate so much dex?

Well dunno XD
I played wrath for a while then those things happened where catalin forced donation money 2x within 3 month with bringing server down and introducing premium account system only for wrath even though it had low count of ppl
So i went dex played there for a while and saw all the unfair behaviour of him on forums etc
What he banned ppl for and all the bullshit he was telling the ppl even though it was tottally obvious lies + more things (could fill pages :P ) Additionally there were those blind fanboys who protected dex/catalin no matter what was happening around them...

Anyways I never botted on dex or wrath but i got banned after my Bamzzilian actions :P which I didnt care at that point anymore anyways so in the end that pretty much sums up dex

Besides I gave up bashing dex and didnt do my last action against it
For example:
Dex Administration checks cheater forums and looks at player names
They ban on suspicion and not on actual proof and as ban reason you get ( Auto-Ban)
Would have been very easy to make a new botting tutorial for dex and using a famous players nick from dex and posting it as i would be him to get him banned and document that and post it somewhere but you know what? Dex is dead anyways he put it to ruin himself so i dont care that much anymore even if you think otherwise :P If i really would be obsessed i would have done that and many things more.

Anyways i still know 1-2 ppl who play on dex thats why i know about the changes there

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:41 pm 
Viscount

BaMZziLIan wrote:
Anyways i still know 1-2 ppl who play on dex thats why i know about the changes there

1 bot + catalin? and u want to make catalin to give up too :twisted: :twisted: ?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:34 pm 
Viscount

Xmvp wrote:
On wrath, one of the GMs (i know which one) used to kill zaken some times and give the earring to some players (i know what players)
Also, there were tons of edited chars and players with GM char (MANKS/BLUR aka =GM=MIDAS and some others like Yerin, Kubi etc)
Experienced players know what im talking about and this is enough for me (in case you ask me for "screens or gtfo" :))

PS: Sorry for off-topic :D

Yerin,Jezik,Th0rn,Reanimat1on and many others were full S in a time when most of wrath were B.

First day after Interlude Beta ended i was amazed to see many in S (that time i didn't knew about grades :)) ).

And i don't need screens :P,i know from other players that DEX and Wrath are corrupt,and mostlikely Arion is full of edited chars,player with gm chars or whatever.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:13 pm 
Marquis

some time has passed
lets stick to topic
curious of current numbers on dex servers

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:23 pm 
Viscount

Don't think anyone cares anymore. But just let me take a guess:
dex - 700/800
wrath - 200/300
arion - ~500

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:37 pm 
Vagabond

Now people are talking about numbers? Dont forget they got a system called Offline Ticket, so if you have like 3 accounts with that + you that is logged, then the numbers are not right =)

Try to find a pt there at night ... and then you will see what i'm talking about, if you are lower then 61 you are doomed, or not, if you try to find someone who cares and is willing to lvl you up ...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:38 pm 
Heir

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:48 pm 
Vagabond

I've been in Russia now, those Crafters inside Aden warehouse .... an an ... u cant walk proper there, no corridors, plus, Aden the only place Crafters can be ... not good... even so all my friends from Dex went to Russia ... and some just left L2 for good just because of Dex ...

Just wonder why those guys who sell Baium, aq etc etc accounts for money dont get account ban or something ... now you may ask who gets Baiums, and i can tell you ... Big clans =) and the prices?? well Baium at the time was 300 euros, AQ 50 euros, i saw one account for 1500 euros, full S80 etc etc soo they should look more to that and less to small litle probs =)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:23 pm 
Heir

Every big clan or player from dex or arion had sold epics/items/chars without a problem, not on dex forums but still they've sold enough, including me. This is how it goes. That thing was and will be everywhere starting from any officials and .. no1 can stop it no matter how much they try. I'm not gonna point out whos selling epics now on dex or arion but they do. You just gotta be in the right "net cafe" or on the right site maxcheaters, allegro.pl for example but not the only ones. Have no worries about this, its for rich players.
http://allegro.pl/listing.php/search?st ... 45715&sg=0
http://allegro.pl/listing.php/search?st ... 45715&sg=0
http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index. ... oard=110.0

And you mentioned baium with adenski :)
http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index. ... c=183093.0

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next