Heir

why dex doesnt work?????

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: dexternet
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:13 pm 
Vassal

EternalPain wrote:
why dex doesnt work?????

i don`t play dex anymore b/c of gm`s,lag,crazy economy,etc... I will play only if will update to Gracia and will be wiped... :twisted:

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:16 pm 
Duke

lol, they dont have full IL and u want gracia? gl with that

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:19 pm 
Vassal

catalin seys that probally he will return with CT2... maybe is sarcasm :D

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:35 pm 
Duke

Dude he was fucking kidding! Why do you guys always believe in jokes?
And for your info: dex (DEX not WRATH) has a very good economy, no lag, NO ITEM LAG. You just played dex when interlude came, when they had lag problems, they got a new server, issue fixed. The thing with dante was an exception. Shade really knows how to watch over them.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:03 pm 
Vassal

i dont know what's going on with dex but i want to start there...but i heard that dual boxing wont be allowed...is it true?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:17 pm 
Count

no.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: :|
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:01 pm 
Vassal

Icarus wrote:
And for your info: dex (DEX not WRATH) has a very good economy, no lag, NO ITEM LAG. You just played dex when interlude came, when they had lag problems, they got a new server, issue fixed. The thing with dante was an exception. Shade really knows how to watch over them.

I sey that I will play dex only IF will be update to Gracia... I know that he was joking... btw,just think about Gracia on L2Dex.OneWingAngels who run in giran and scream "pls adena" omg This will be hillarious... The best chronicle on Dex was C4 I think,when sps kill all...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: dexternet
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:16 pm 
Mysteryoz wrote:
EternalPain wrote:
why dex doesnt work?????

i don`t play dex anymore b/c of gm`s,lag,crazy economy,etc... I will play only if will update to Gracia and will be wiped... :twisted:

Mysteryoz wrote:
EternalPain wrote:
why dex doesnt work?????

DEX sux hard:

1) DEX's stuff doesnt know how to adjust Quest SP rate on their server - They says - "That's impossible";
Never mind that I play from 4 years L2 and I know ...and I receive before QSP more then rate x 1, but NOT on their DEX server! :(

2) Ice Bolt and Frost Bolt work f@king different from the Retail or ALL world wide L2 private servers, you will say - How?
- In DEX they make only slow, without damage or make damage when slow effect failed - that's LOL :lol: LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL;

3) If you don't donate euro (real money) Your account is NOT protected - so you can loose it - I got friend that loose his acc. :(

4) lot's of bugs apears also and exploits. :(

According to all mentioned above - DEX SUX HARD and his Retarded Team also, who doesn't understand from programming!

P.S. I prefer to w8 for L2p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:21 pm 
Viscount

Icarus wrote:

What did dante do?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:21 pm 
Count

Anonymous wrote:
DEX sux hard:

1) DEX's stuff doesnt know how to adjust Quest SP rate on their server - They says - "That's impossible";
Never mind that I play from 4 years L2 and I know ...and I receive before QSP more then rate x 1, but NOT on their DEX server! :(

2) Ice Bolt and Frost Bolt work f@king different from the Retail or ALL world wide L2 private servers, you will say - How?
- In DEX they make only slow, without damage or make damage when slow effect failed - that's LOL :lol: LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL;

3) If you don't donate euro (real money) Your account is NOT protected - so you can loose it - I got friend that loose his acc. :(

4) lot's of bugs apears also and exploits. :(

According to all mentioned above - DEX SUX HARD and his Retarded Team also, who doesn't understand from programming!

P.S. I prefer to w8 for L2p

1. Do SP gained from quests should be that much for your lifestyle of playng? I didn't even noticed cos i don't even care. On my 79 SD i never ever complained about sp or xp; I have always more than 15 quests taken who have nothink to do with sp or xp; I don't see this as a motive for dex to sux.

2. Afaik , since Interlude, like on Dex, Ice Bolt/Stunning Shot and others have 2 options : One is for ice bolt/stun to land; Two is for ice bolt/stun to give damage. I don't see this as a motive for dex to sux.

3. Where in the world is your account protected? Just be aware of keyloggers. Don't keep files with names of your accounts in your PC. Instal a good antivirus, malicious programs removal. Or go buy a Visa card and charge it with 20 euro and "protect your acount". By protecting your account means that you can enter your account only from 10 IP's or less.
There's a way for rootable ips also, by using class ip's. Again I don't see this as a motive for dex to sux. Instead i'll give it +1, because other srvrs doesn't give you the possibility to protect your account in this manner. And 20 $ doesn't seem a lot. You're playng l2 since 4 years and you can't afford it once in a life. Let's be serious about it.. Others pay this much monthly, not to mention e-bayers who pay hundreds of dollars , or even toushands.

4. There are some, but you can bypass them. The only think i mind on dex are sieges, wich i know that it's a big factor. But tell me another srvr except retail srvrs, with so many players and no lags including item lag.
You can wait for paradise if you want. Some of my friends didn't listened to me because they were just like you, so confident and so naive that they still waiting for exodus to be launched, ever since last year's summer.
Good luck.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:12 am 
Baron

1) yes Quest SP must be the same rate as Quest XP, for example one Retail-like polish server eXistence and some C4 servers is the same - so dex sux!

2) doesnt matter IL or Hellbound Ice bolt, frost bolt must accure damage cuz they got Power

l2 magic damage formula:

without shots:

[91*Power(skill)*SQRT(M.Atk)/target's M.Def]

with Spiritshot:

SQRT(2)*[91*Power(skill)*SQRT(M.Atk)/target's M.Def]

with Blessed Spiritshot:

2*[91*Power(skill)*SQRT(M.Atk)/target's M.Def]

Check Retail Noob !!!!
There is no correction about these skills for Interlude - http://www.lineage2.com/news/interlude_03.html

So, everytime damage must accure, about the landing rate of slow effect -

the chance to slow the target depent's from caster M.Atk (INT) and target's M.Def (MEN)

Not only these 2 skills, also if you check the forum you will see that they got problems with gladi, daggerist ...etc (Thread - Complaints)

3) big security problem, dont u think?

4) not good at all !

Result: DEX sux! But cuz u r Romo, u can still defent ur retarded server ;)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:48 am 
Count

I don't recall to insult you.
[..
..]
Do whatever you like or better say, play on whatever you like and whenever you like.
/care.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:01 pm 
no item lag lol icarus on baium respawn time and on siges i end up killing mobs without ss and they turned on.....
i have to drin potions 30 sec before i enter combat in order them to start working during combad and this happening in last 3 days
yea i play on dex but still i say it sux
an a question: should stuning shot suposed to not make dmg when stun lands? cos that how stunning shot works on Dex, it only makes dmg when stun doesnt land, but this is just me being ignorant how this skill should work....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:04 pm 
oh and sry i forgot maybe u dont do quests and u dont care about Sp u should get from them, but u cant say it doesnt matter, for me it matters and i think it should work like they say it suposed to.