Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Dexternet getting RPG Files? Rpg getting Freya? Discuss!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:05 am 
Count

seems u know sh1t

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:37 pm 
Marquis

Raziel wrote:
seems u know sh1t

maybe i know shit but facts remain the same

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:43 pm 
Marquis

BigLoL wrote:
Raziel wrote:
not playing on rpg x15, but they r going good

heard they switched cocks... anyway if whole clan works for cl who fails oly as sh not able to kill ee on this stage, i saw their matches on oly and buuu sad also wont comment ooc groups lose 90% of 9vs9.. thats kinda sad, there also come clan vs clan events on which ooc get floored as always... how u want to call it good?

laylow is going good

afl + zRanger also kinda good

ooc are not so imba , as many ppl expected (My CP killed OOC's pts allmost everytime in 9v9)

tz / bmf / bl are not bad also

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:56 am 
Count

u guys were talking smth about admins?

http://a.yfrog.com/img502/3536/shot00025w.jpg
[quote author=LagysFey]
Change. .dat  .Int  .Ini files - no bans.
This is just to customize the interface to your liking.
Banhamery = only for automation and functional detours.
[/quote]

not to mention coruption...tbh never saw bigger coruptin than on rpg

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:33 am 
Viscount

Sorry, was away for a few days. I'm curious, what happened? What should we see in that pic? And what corruption are you talking about?

Or, to put it more simply, is raziel retardziel again? Or did something really happen to confirm his claims?
Such claims coming from someone who plays and knows dex history, made me curious. Must be something really fucked up to make such a claim. What can be badder then the owner scamming his players into donating if they want to continue playing? Not flaming here, just curious.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:50 am 
Count

whats there? just look on screen and think that for over 10000 proofs just 2 ppl from afl got banned till now, zeg for 2 weeks and p1nk for 1 week loled

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:20 am 
Count

PHOTOSHOP MASTAH

Quote:
lol
OMG. While I was sleeping, you were discussing me. It's so cute. And you have to sleep sometimes too instead of splutter on the forum. [size=15pt]Nice fake[/size]. Write to provoke more and more.

anyway nice try

p.s. It doesnt matter to admins, u are russian or not. Just look at InfraRed clan. It is russian clan and was banned
p.p.s GZ US with such successful sieges. [size=13pt]ENVY and CRY MORE[/size]

Quote:
Nice trying haha. You did only worse.
P.S: "Последнее изменение" = last edit

Quote:
omg lol? :D it is the time of the upload
the time of creation:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:28 am 
Viscount

U talking about the POW -> SUNYO stuff? That would show the use of 3rd pt software, no? And, was he not banned or what? Don't understand the corruption part. Because he wasn't banned? The pic without the text looks pretty legit imo, doesn't looks photoshopped. The one with the text might be a fake and that's why they didn't ban him. Just saying, i have no idea of what happened, just talking from what you showed here.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:32 am 
Count

DocHouse wrote:
U talking about the POW -> SUNYO stuff? That would show the use of 3rd pt software, no? And, was he not banned or what? Don't understand the corruption part. Because he wasn't banned? The pic without the text looks pretty legit imo, doesn't looks photoshopped. The one with the text might be a fake and that's why they didn't ban him. Just saying, i have no idea of what happened, just talking from what you showed here.

ckeck my last post

1st is his 1st pic posted
then after night he said it was photoshoped and posted "true one" but ppl are not stupid and checked modification date, then he photoshoped the date also, but he forgot to turn of this one:

Quote:

and yes its clearly coruption, just tell me why just 2 bans (for few days lol) after like 1000 proofs of afl using l2ranger?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:20 pm 
Viscount

There was a bish from afl that was perma banned on 5x for anti bs. Pink was banned for few days for insulting admin. Do u see as coruption fact that admin forgave him after he appologized? yx0 was banned for 10 days for hitting in hide and they explained why only 10. I bet that this guy will be perma banned, let's see.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:40 pm 
Grand Duke

Too much drama and weird things happening on rpg . Id rather play super mario bros .

facepalm.png

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:06 pm 
Count

10 days ban serious business, w8 for dex freya :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:48 pm 
Viscount

dex freya l2j? Cool, i will wait for it even if my life depends on it
/sarcasm

If RPG won't do something about 3rd pt programs soon, it's bb lineage. Move on dex? I'd rather repeateatly struck my balls with a hammer then to play on that pos server again. It's about time this game dies out completely, it's long overdue.

I have but one small request, for you retardziel. Please stay on l2jdex forever! The thought of bumping into u again on some other (mmo) game, is scary... for my neurons. I've hurt them enough by reading some of your brain 'works of art' (to be read -=garbage=-) in the past months.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:06 pm 
Count

DocHouse wrote:
dex freya l2j? Cool, i will wait for it even if my life depends on it
/sarcasm

If RPG won't do something about 3rd pt programs soon, it's bb lineage. Move on dex? I'd rather repeateatly struck my balls with a hammer then to play on that pos server again. It's about time this game dies out completely, it's long overdue.

I have but one small request, for you retardziel. Please stay on l2jdex forever! The thought of bumping into u again on some other (mmo) game, is scary... for my neurons. I've hurt them enough by reading some of your brain 'works of art' (to be read -=garbage=-) in the past months.

they wont do smth, and u rly think after rpg ppl will quit l2? lold

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:01 pm 
Viscount

Another perfect example of brain excrements, baring raziel's signature himself. I was talking about me, thought it was clear, even for those less gifted in the head then others.

I agree with u on one thing though, that they most probably won't do anything. And if they don't, l2 is over for me. There is no other l2 server, official or private, that holds any interest. But since u brought up the subject of masses, do you really believe that rpg community would move on dex? There is no l2 server worth to be played atm by international people. RPG will be dead for me very soon if they don't do something, ANYTHING against l2r users. Retail is dead since ages, same as dex. Even if dex gets full, identical files to retail the server would still be dead for me (as for most of the current RPG community). Azure is officially dead also. If u can't smell the future, you will certainly feel it soon enough.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next