Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: New Dex Epilogue Server
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:16 pm 
Marquis

BaMZziLIan wrote:
guzeris wrote:
Elf wrote:
buy =! use
See the list off staff on lineage.ro (there is a kiv there ; main dev of nextdev)

Dex Staff tested gracia final off files since last night as far i know.
Most of developers in lineage works on friendship not money . Only plug and play servers buy software. Using an extender for support is not the same shit as using ALL nextdev (la2guard) files.
This is easy to be checked at changelog .

And yes , 99,99% Dex Network will be gracia final in short time after the leaked files will be patched agains dupe exploits etc (like in c4) .

As far i know DEX have a big company in the back . i doubt the money were a problem there. Payed services were added short time ago and dex have srv online since 2005.

JUST LOL, i dont get it from where ppl like u come. i actuly loled irl atm.

no nextdev team mebers are part of dex server admins, nextdev is a gruop of russian programers that develope c4pts files, and sell em they actuly only do the coding, server admins most of the time have to code skilsl to work whit the client nextdev usualy makes cleint side updates ect.

and big lol about dex geting leaked(witch is none) files.

btw if u didint know dex gets nextdev files almost last of all servers that buy from em.

That elf guy actually is catalin ~.~
well i thought that maxtor just talked shit after noone elsementioned teh files anywhere but if cataling ( ye you dont need to believe me) says they are preparing em well then there really might be gf files leaked :)

seems even more true after his last post

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:22 pm 
Marquis

im not hater but spreading bullshit makes u look gay and fake

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:27 pm 
Marquis

guzeris wrote:

hard to call it spreading bullshit, i guess he had kinda strong "proofs" which confirm that + last elf post. but yeah still there is a chance he can be wrong

hehe fake bamzzilian

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:33 pm 
Marquis

BigLoL wrote:
guzeris wrote:

hard to call it spreading bullshit, i guess he had kinda strong "proofs" which confirm that + last elf post. but yeah still there is a chance he can be wrong

hehe fake bamzzilian

untill i see prof, not screans , not vids, but client side i will call it fake and gay

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:37 pm 
Marquis

guzeris wrote:
BigLoL wrote:
guzeris wrote:

hehe fake bamzzilian

untill i see prof, not screans , not vids, but client side i will call it fake and gay

still u can deduce some things after reading his posts

for example if there is an info about which knows only catalin and bam and bam doesnt mention that but elf u can suspect elf is catalin and last elf's post seem to confirm that

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:38 pm 
Marquis

idc if hes hatalin or not i wil lcall it fake and gay untill i see client side codes to proof its leaked final files

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:23 pm 
Viscount

BigLoL wrote:
guzeris wrote:
BigLoL wrote:

hehe fake bamzzilian

still u can deduce some things after reading his posts

for example if there is an info about which knows only catalin and bam and bam doesnt mention that but elf u can suspect elf is catalin and last elf's post seem to confirm that

guz want proofs for the leaked files or at least proofs for good files which will get used :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:37 pm 
Vagabond

Do you even know who catalin is ? or you are referring to ppl that use the forum's account ?
The Owner of dex network don't visit forums since .. at least 2 years ago . same for enter in game .

For sure i doubt he even know of this forum existance .
I know info's about server files cause i'm in the same team as mods/coders/Gms of dex network .
simple .

bamzilian .. consult a doctor dude :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:29 pm 
Viscount

Elf wrote:
Do you even know who catalin is ? or you are referring to ppl that use the forum's account ?
The Owner of dex network don't visit forums since .. at least 2 years ago . same for enter in game .

For sure i doubt he even know of this forum existance .
I know info's about server files cause i'm in the same team as mods/coders/Gms of dex network .
simple .

bamzilian .. consult a doctor dude :)

Okay
First iam crazy and should consult a doc because i think you are catalin-> then i proof you wrong or you even give it away here somehow in this thread

And now i should consult a doc for the above quoted->

Iam reffering to this person as catalin which is actually you :

In the quote you reffer to a post i made here on pmfun which proofs well that its read by you and reffer to yourself as a "person"->offense to my person

Maybe cataling account is shared but that paritcualr person with particular aggression is the person which is you :) Either you have a split personality XD or well i dunno :)

Quote on the pic= third post in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=10949

Last edited by BaMZziLIan on Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:47 pm 
Vagabond

that just prooves what a retard catalin rlly is , no offense meant to catalin by telling him the truth .

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:10 pm 
Marquis

gosh i <3 flame wars :))

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:13 pm 
Marquis

So Sherlock, have we solved the mystery here?

https://l2etina.com/
https://discord.gg/NjXZcnwWhT

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:52 pm 
Viscount

Amrx wrote:

:)
There is no mystery
I just use my common sense and tell what i think
In the end it might seem like i make him look bad but in the end he makes himself look bad because of the amount of contradictory lies he spreads.
Best example this and the wrath recruiting thread:
In the one thread he claims to be nothing more then a regualr guy acting like iam crazy and here he even says he is part of the staff

Do you see how inconsistent this is?
And its same with all the other stuff

Ofc i can be wrong in some parts iam only human and not all knowing for sure but some things are too obvious

More then 1 person using Catalin forums account? Come on I dont really eat that bs
If he wouldnt behave like he does he wouldnt need to erase the concept of Catalin that evokes feelings of hatred or fear and act like he is more then 1 person ( because its easier to hate 1 name or person then a group of anounymous ppl you dont know) and wouldnt need to change his dex forum name to admin ;)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:56 pm 
Marquis

BaMZziLIan wrote:
Amrx wrote:

:)
There is no mystery
I just use my common sense and tell what i think
In the end it might seem like i make him look bad but in the end he makes himself look bad because of the amount of contradictory lies he spreads.
Best example this and the wrath recruiting thread:
In the one thread he claims to be nothing more then a regualr guy acting like iam crazy and here he even says he is part of the staff

Do you see how inconsistent this is?
And its same with all the other stuff

Ofc i can be wrong in some parts iam only human and not all knowing for sure but some things are too obvious

More then 1 person using Catalin forums account? Come on I dont really eat that bs
If he wouldnt behave like he does he wouldnt need to erase the concept of Catalin that evokes feelings of hatred or fear and act like he is more then 1 person ( because its easier to hate 1 name or person then a group of anounymous ppl you dont know) and wouldnt need to change his dex forum name to admin ;)

we have one sherlock holmes on forum here already, consider taking another name, maybe Monk?

anyway gz for revealing the biggest lie of l2 community (hah this is good) :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:35 pm 
Vagabond

OK , this is gay :lol: It seems your whole world is Catalin and his posts/attitude/bans etc . In every person who don't throw shit in dex and his owner you see Catalin :lol: ?
dex have 3 srv now : 3 HGM , several GM , payed service support .. guess what ???? ALL are the same person : CATALIN ; allinone

But you are only some dudes banned on dex/arion/wrath forums and game . Move along . I doubt someone care about how you revealed a private server owner attitude , good or bad or how badly he punished you in past.

so GO GO GO .. throw shit more :) or maybe make a server and be your own Hitler :mrgreen:
q.e.d.

PS : this topic is about epilogue TS , not about gracia final .

so GO GO GO .. throw shit more :) or maybe make a server and be your own Hitler :mrgreen:

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next