Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: GiranSiege Test Server
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:44 pm 
Vassal

Don't mind Lhyno, he's most probably the biggest idiot on this boards. He thinks that if dex were to get rpg files they would also get botting, russians, pathetic admins, custom stuff and character transfer along for the ride.

Dex getting rpg files would be the best thing that can happen for private lineage 2 community since the leak of C4 PTS files.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:38 pm 
Duke

inDoorPluming wrote:
Don't mind Lhyno, he's most probably the biggest idiot on this boards. He thinks that if dex were to get rpg files they would also get botting, russians, pathetic admins, custom stuff and character transfer along for the ride.

Dex getting rpg files would be the best thing that can happen for private lineage 2 community since the leak of C4 PTS files.

i didn't say the pathetic admins and custom stuff for that
but no protection and lags i do

it's just amazing how ppl keep trying to go on with the new, screw up and can't admit
the files are no better, you just have to admit that
and even if it was, the rpg-club is never going to be a good serv unless they repackage the whole thing with different adimns and new server, it is screwed up and you just can't admit it
same went for l2godz, l2pilgrims and would've been for l2reloaded but the gms at least did the good thing and shut down

on the boards everyone is almost a 100% idiot and most of us know that cuz this forum is nowhere normal anymore
my flaming side comes from ppl that keep telling lies, i can't accept it nor ignore it

if you can't face it, it's not my problem

that last part goes for my sig, that's so epic dude

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:19 pm 
Marquis

Quote:
Dex getting rpg files would be the best thing that can happen for private lineage 2 community since the leak of C4 PTS files

i dont agree, catalin is even more communistic than those russians, some1 else should get them

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:54 pm 
Grand Duke

catalin is by far better than those russian retarded kids kk.

facepalm.png

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:36 pm 
Viscount

Lhyno wrote:
inDoorPluming wrote:

i didn't say the pathetic admins and custom stuff for that
but no protection and lags i do

it's just amazing how ppl keep trying to go on with the new, screw up and can't admit
the files are no better, you just have to admit that
and even if it was, the rpg-club is never going to be a good serv unless they repackage the whole thing with different adimns and new server, it is screwed up and you just can't admit it
same went for l2godz, l2pilgrims and would've been for l2reloaded but the gms at least did the good thing and shut down

on the boards everyone is almost a 100% idiot and most of us know that cuz this forum is nowhere normal anymore
my flaming side comes from ppl that keep telling lies, i can't accept it nor ignore it

if you can't face it, it's not my problem

that last part goes for my sig, that's so epic dude

i think you are a moron ;o
Just theortically:
Lets say the lag is caused by the fact that rpg is java and that they still had leaked files ( but only partitialy) with which they made the perfect gfinal copy besides the lag(because its java)
So if some one esle would get those files i think it still would be a great advantage since you can analyze that shit and not only use it and getting a working bot protection isnt something impossible

But yeah smart kids like you just quote some1 in an aggressive way for their dumbfuck sig

But well who am i talking to you ll prolly come back with some bullshit reply and tell me how stupid iam for some bullshit reason which doesnt make any sense or isnt releated

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:40 pm 
Duke

BaMZziLIan wrote:
But well who am i talking to you ll prolly come back with some bullshit reply and tell me how stupid iam for some bullshit reason which doesnt make any sense or isnt releated

that u're just saying so that u think you'll avoid flame
simple as that

BaMZziLIan wrote:
So if some one esle would get those files i think it still would be a great advantage since you can analyze that shit and not only use it and getting a working bot protection isnt something impossible

that i have to agree with
but it can be said for every other good servers too
just it wouldn't make wonders

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:48 pm 
Viscount

Lhyno wrote:
BaMZziLIan wrote:

that u're just saying so that u think you'll avoid flame
simple as that

BaMZziLIan wrote:

that i have to agree with
but it can be said for every other good servers too
just it wouldn't make wonders

what other good servers?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:26 pm 
Duke

serpent l2, raidfight just for example
they got a dev team/developer and they got extremely lot of fixed issues as well as continuously keeping the server updated
dex is making this stuff too, i don't have a problem with that as long as it works

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:50 pm 
Vassal

Everything u said in ur response is just plain wrong. The files are no good? The files are what ncsoft created for the gracia final Public Test Server. Only thing better are the live files from NCsoft.
Antibot protection has NOTHING to do with the server files. They can just take their current protection and use it with those files, it's extremely simple to do.

Everything else u said there is null because they're offtopic. We were talking about the files.
And yes, what i said is epic, as in 100% truth epic. Dex getting those files (NCsoft gracia final PTS) would be the best thing for the private l2 community. Ok, Catalin is a lil' emo and a lil' communist but still... Maybe if Azure got them it would be even better but Aderyn doesn't care as much as he did once.

Last response i give to you, because i feel that everything u do on this boards is to purposely act retarded and troll the other members just for the fun of it... or ur really that stupid.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:31 am 
Elder

inDoorPluming wrote:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I will die happy now :)))))))))))))))) =))) omg 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:45 am 
Vassal

It hurts my soul when i realise i'm in the same race as idiots like you :( and lhyno. I guess ppl playing on dex got used to dexterlude/dexbound so much that they think it's even better then the files created by ncsoft. Don't know why i returned to this boards, probably cause i forgot that it is one of the worse forums around. It can only compete with boards like teamxbox full of xbox fanbois or whatever playstation forums full of ps fanboiz just hatin on the opposition with close to no reason at all, just their blind faith in "this" or "that". Common sense and objective thinking is 100% lacking around boards like this. It's like a parallel universe where idiots are the norm and anyone that shows the tiniest proof of logical thinking is instantly shot down and flamed to death .... oh wait o_O

Goodbye morons, i'm sure u will miss me, as much as i will miss you.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:30 pm 
Duke

i just don't bother reading anymore....
dude, i just waste my time on you
it's like talking to a priest, anything i say he would just come upt with the "god knows" stuff or "it's on purpose" but never comes up with something that worth anything

and there is already a topic to show yourself so don't post your pics here cuz it's against rules

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:42 pm 
Viscount

Lhyno wrote:
it's like talking to a priest, anything i say he would just come upt with the "god knows" stuff or "it's on purpose" but never comes up with something that worth anything

and there is already a topic to show yourself so don't post your pics here cuz it's against rules

Owned :D

Real female's fanboi

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:03 pm 
Lhyno wrote:

wow iam impressed you rephrased his flames and then added some childish shit bout irl pics not bad
keep on going it makes you look better

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:06 pm 
Duke

looks better when u just write as guest so that it don't seem that you came back

OfflineProfile