Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: TheTruthAboutDex(EpilougeTest)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:47 am 
what i dont get is why ppl who think that such threads as these shouldnt exist dont just stick to the real dex forum
There you will get punished for almost everything +truth+free opinion or even sarcastic/funny stuff
So if you dont wanna read such stuff just stay there
Not like pmfun dex section was that lively before was it

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:26 am 
You guys realy believe what catalin and his staf can make l2j to normal working server? Theres plenty ppls whos coding java, theres many good admins, and as all you must know, they sharing fixed bugs and etc. But you guyes never got, what to make l2j server stable, and as near as its posible to retail, its tooks like 2years for 20ppls to code.

Open your eyes and free your minds mates.

Chears!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:58 am 
Heir

so are there any other news around the server? I mean, has catalin said when the server is going to be ON with the low rate? When is the beta ending.

tnx

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:51 am 
Guest wrote:
You guys realy believe what catalin and his staf can make l2j to normal working server? Theres plenty ppls whos coding java, theres many good admins, and as all you must know, they sharing fixed bugs and etc. But you guyes never got, what to make l2j server stable, and as near as its posible to retail, its tooks like 2years for 20ppls to code.

Open your eyes and free your minds mates.

Chears!

they fixed in few days what your " java coders" can't in years :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:47 am 
Duke

i'm really an open-minded figure, i could even write a whole book about my philosophy, got that much time to think, but if somebody keeps flaming me or sy that did no harm, that puts me on the other side

and i know that this topic won't lead to anywhere because most ppl won't read it because it's too long or they just don't see the point of it or just see how ppl blame each other with everything they could find or think of

when the topic started it made sense, but some ppl disagreed, after that it was already useless to continue

seen so many topics, discussion about characters, pvp, music or w/e that works out, but this does not, just like any political/religion related topics, they got their on idiots and open-minded figures but it's never going to work if the "discussion" continuously go on
after 20pages of drama, we couldn't put down to the table anything, so imo a lock on it or a delete would do no harm

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:51 am 
Lhyno wrote:
we couldn't put down to the table anything, so imo a lock on it or a delete would do no harm

Yes, u dex fanatics couldn't put down to the table NOTHING to counter the facts of those 2 guys. So, better close it, it's easier to shut off ppls mouths. COMMUNISM FTW

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:05 pm 
Marquis

AWMG!!!

tl;dr
:d

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:10 pm 
Duke

Guest wrote:
Lhyno wrote:
we couldn't put down to the table anything, so imo a lock on it or a delete would do no harm

Yes, u dex fanatics couldn't put down to the table NOTHING to counter the facts of those 2 guys. So, better close it, it's easier to shut off ppls mouths. COMMUNISM FTW

i did, and u couldn't say anything back?
you're just the pure example that when everything could be settled in a 50-50, you don't care, you still keep on the senseless flame

/end of story

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:14 pm 
50-50 ? ahahahahahaha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:18 pm 
Vassal

Guest wrote:
EUPHORIA wrote:
Guest wrote:
sorry i wont register here with my real nickname - dont want to be banned on dex forums just for that and creating some false nickname makes me same anonymous as guest

if u dont flame dex why would u get ban?

same reason as others - truth

why are you still on those forums/servers if the truth is bothering you so hard, as you are afraid to not get banned? just say what you have to say!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:38 pm 
Heir

he`s gay

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:15 pm 
Forum Troll

Lhyno wrote:
i just left for a bunch of hours and all i c is drama constantly

why do u ppl argue with each other? it's pointless, everyone will go for his choice blindly, from now on even i do as well, even though i'm Leo

were there any ppl who changed their mind after reading this topic?

no

then does this topic make any sense?

no

then why does this topic still go on?

that is one mystery of which i'd rather not even philosophize

lock pls....everyone is just wasting their time

makes perfect sense
its not locked yet cuz yesterday whole day i was away from home

topic:locked
keep in mind if similar topics appear i will del topic(s) and ban for spamming

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19