Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 

Golden Ages or The New Generation
C3-HB 70%  70%  [ 77 ]
Gracia + 30%  30%  [ 33 ]
Total votes : 110
 Post subject: The Old School or The New Generation
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:47 pm 
Marquis

So guys, as u can see, there are many opinions nowadays about the game and it's chronicles.

Some people (including myself) like the old chronicles (c3-hb) where things were pretty balanced and we were playing l2. (my personal favorite is Interlude)

The new "hopes" of l2 community tend to like the newer chronicles (Gracia +), they are happy about the Hi5 and GOD updates that will come and think we are wrong about criticizing them.

So the whole point of this thread (except spam) is to find out ur opinions about the new updates or to give an idea about what will happen with this game and if it's worth to still play it, or let's just get back to the golden ages and start playing interlude.

So i start : I like the Interlude chronicle because that's the "Major League" of l2, as we, the old players, know it. Everything was fun, best balance, imba 1000 ppl raiding 1 boss, busting ur ass out for a c-grade full set or having orgasms when killing full parties.
Imo, viewing GOD update, things will get even worse. I don't even know why this game is still called "Lineage 2".

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: The Old School or The New Generation
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:02 pm 
Vassal

My fav is Interlude client too.Back then roles existed :
1)knight classes were actually tanks and not DD
2)There was 1 good healer(bishop) and one simple healer(EE), not 3 healers as now
3)archer was fun playing
4)attribute system didnt exist!!!
5)no artifacts-pvp s80-s84 items
6)no skills +30 lol
well HB was good too ^__^

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:20 pm 
Forum Troll

ofc c4

id love to play balanced hb sv tbh...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:24 pm 
Marquis

i don't like c4 cuz of the imba healing powers, no mortal strike/fd/fp etc, and only 1 bar.
but yea, it was an epic chronicle

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:31 pm 
Forum Troll

IdooL wrote:
i don't like c4 cuz of the imba healing powers, no mortal strike/fd/fp etc, and only 1 bar.
but yea, it was an epic chronicle

best memories mate :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:33 pm 
Vassal

ye i like c4 i like IL i like old chronicles , but what u don't admit is u don't like the newest updates bcoz u r afraid , u still don't know every single part of the game - it makes it harder, bcoz u have to explore new things , to learn . And it s mcuh more easier to play c4 or IL where u know absolutely every part of the game . If it there was new things ten why would it me MMORPG , it would be offline game so u can play it like GTA - never chaning , same town , same cars . Just play with click , no new things every few months etc.
Only one thing i don't like is S80 , S84 and stuped upcoming R grade .

PS I remember b4 in cruma tower dwarfs were PvPing for spot to spoil Karmian gloves parts. and now we got dark crystal set in shop :x Kinda kills ur motivation to play huh ? One day they may make X grade and put S grade in shops . Hope this neva happens ^^

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:36 pm 
Marquis

killmanbg wrote:
ye i like c4 i like IL i like old chronicles , but what u don't admit is u don't like the newest updates bcoz u r afraid , u still don't know every single part of the game - it makes it harder, bcoz u have to explore new things , to learn . And it s mcuh more easier to play c4 or IL where u know absolutely every part of the game . If it there was new things ten why would it me MMORPG , it would be offline game so u can play it like GTA - never chaning , same town , same cars . Just play with click , no new things every few months etc.
Only one thing i don't like is S80 , S84 and stuped upcoming R grade .

PS I remember b4 in cruma tower dwarfs were PvPing for spot to spoil Karmian gloves parts. and now we got dark crystal set in shop :x Kinda kills ur motivation to play huh ? One day they may make X grade and put S grade in shops . Hope this neva happens ^^

about 1st part, actually there are players that don't like the new updates even if they know everything about them (i won't be hypocrite to talk about me and brag).

about 2nd part, there are already tons of armors that don't make any sense, and every update a new set appears. that's epic fail.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:40 pm 
Viscount

Ofcourse the old l2 is better. There r many ppl which will play a decent C4/C5/IL server, and the BIG question is why there isnt any massive IL- sever with 3-4k ppl on, with a good serious staff, that is worth playing, everything now is freya... I had most fun in C4/C5

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:44 pm 
Vassal

new sets weapons jwls etc r strategy so retail server owners win more money . Stuped no lifers will pay to play if there is reason to play . Making new sets is that reason .
Pitty !

That's why I think private servers shoulndn't add new armors etc , but just skills and other good stuff from new updates . They should filtrate what suits players , but not PAYERS . S grade is pretty enough .

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:46 pm 
Vassal

orodras wrote:
Ofcourse the old l2 is better. There r many ppl which will play a decent C4/C5/IL server, and the BIG question is why there isnt any massive IL- sever with 3-4k ppl on, with a good serious staff, that is worth playing, everything now is freya... I had most fun in C4/C5

Oh there is IL srv with i think 2k + population on it , but after ~1year playing gracia final , epilouge and freya now , it too difficult for me to start playing there , no vitality no buffs for nwbies no free teleport no nothing . And u gotta farm even for karmian gloves ^_^

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:11 pm 
Grand Duke

FREYA FTW!

fuck old times.

facepalm.png

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:12 pm 
Forum Troll

Xmvp wrote:
FREYA FTW!

fuck old times.

h888888888eeeeeeeeer

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:15 pm 
Grand Duke

Y, I hate people who whine too much about the new features .. better emo quit this game, it is not for u .

facepalm.png

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:19 pm 
Marquis

Xmvp wrote:
Y, I hate people who whine too much about the new features .. better emo quit this game, it is not for u .

so u like the new-anime style of l2 god ? it's a creepy combination of prince of persia, blade and soul, aion and anime tv serials. i dunno why is it still called "l2".

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:19 pm 
Forum Troll

Xmvp wrote:

dont look at me
im fine with imba tanks and kamaels(actually i dont give a damn bout the game already) :D
i play buffer anyway

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next