Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: nqkoi 6te igrae li na L2NOSTALGIA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:10 pm 
Vagabond

ima li hora koito 6te zapo4nat na 27 v l2nostalgia ...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: nqkoi 6te igrae li na L2NOSTALGIA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:23 am 
Vagabond

pochnah wchera wecherta pishi mi w igrata na fooL :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:33 pm 
Vagabond

cp party da saberem?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:24 pm 
Vagabond

kolko online ima g/d ?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:19 pm 
Vagabond

e ti trqbva da znae6 ti igrae6

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:36 am 
Vagabond

2k+ e servera ako se saberem hora moje da napravim bg cp :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:27 am 
Vagabond

emi aide de :) toi c5 be6e servera nali?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:22 pm 
Vassal

v momenta e beta za nqkolko dena :evil: ina4e i az go igraq, vie napravihte li nqkakvo CP?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 5:39 pm 
Vagabond

zdraveite ! Ne sme BG clan, no pri nas ima mnogo igra4i ot bulgariq ako ste zainteresuvani pishete v nashiq forum . Za sujalenie nz koga shte mojem da invite vsi4ki zashtoto sme 2 full clana po 40 4oveka imame CH Aden i godart.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 7:06 pm 
Vagabond

Addic7ed wrote:
zdraveite ! Ne sme BG clan, no pri nas ima mnogo igra4i ot bulgariq ako ste zainteresuvani pishete v nashiq forum . Za sujalenie nz koga shte mojem da invite vsi4ki zashtoto sme 2 full clana po 40 4oveka imame CH Aden i godart.

o6te li e open beta?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:49 am 
Heir

bqh igral edin podoben s1rv1r predi vreme , kazvashe se l2 insomniq.
Zapochna s golemi ochakvaniq , mnogo hora online l2 off platform ......... uj vsichko si beshe kakto trqbva , daje horata si bqha nakupili nqkvi itemi za login zashtoto imashe spekulacii , che nqma da ima mqsto - tolkova full shtql da b1de.Ami s1rv1r1rt beshe dobre za okolo mesec sled tova vsichki drasnaha zashtoto gm-ite ne im pukashe izobshto.Ta ako s1m bil v polza na nqkogo I s1m mu spestil zaguba na vreme shte se radvam (ako mnogo vi se igrae l2 moga da vi predloja da probvate rpg-club - strabilen s1rv1r s 4k+ online I s1s sigurnost shte go ima oshte d1lgo d1lgo vreme pak e x7 rate)
vijte kakvo prochetoh v1v foruma na l2Nostalgia:
Dradden / Staff,

As a loyal member of several prior L2 communities, I just want to say that I think you're missing the point with "regular 24 hour updates" in response to what transpired this weekend.

Personally, I am not offended/bothered by downtime. I know there are a lot of angry little euros who pay nothing and expect everything that will probably quit because of it, but from what I have seen in the wake of the 7x server's absence is that there are a lot of people willing to stick it out and give the community a chance even though things have been less than smooth.

With that said, people aren't freaking out because the server is down - for the most part. People were upset that you were gone for the entire weekend during a time of uncertainty. With that happening, it is very easy for people to get carried away and begin to assume the worst - and THAT is what destroys communities. We don't need to be coddled with updates on a regular interval. We just need you to pop your head in every once in awhile, especially on weekends when most people are free from work (and looking to play), ESPECIALLY during this period of downtime when no one really has any expectation as to when the server will be up.

Not only that, but you didn't appear to leave anyone capable in-charge while you were gone. Dazzle called us fags and spammed IRC a few times but didn't say anything capable or relevant. Do you really want people who the community doesn't respect running your server? In any organized system, delegation is key.

It's kind of like respect. Respect given is respect earned. I'm sure you are likely a young adult who has a life and went off to enjoy the weekend. I am too, so I understand. But as the founder of the community you have an implicit obligation to take time out of your life to keep us in the loop. If you choose not to, your community will suffer. A lot of people were under the impression that you/this server were/are a joke after going away for nearly four days after telling us you'd give us an ETA on Friday about when we could expect to play. Not saying I personally concur, I just observed quite a bit of these reactions in IRC and on the forums while you were away.

Don't give us regular updates, especially if there is nothing new to say. Just don't leave us for long periods of time when the server isn't online.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:51 am 
Heir

soultana wrote:
bqh igral edin podoben s1rv1r predi vreme , kazvashe se l2 insomniq.
Zapochna s golemi ochakvaniq , mnogo hora online l2 off platform ......... uj vsichko si beshe kakto trqbva , daje horata si bqha nakupili nqkvi itemi za login zashtoto imashe spekulacii , che nqma da ima mqsto - tolkova full shtql da b1de.Ami s1rv1r1rt beshe dobre za okolo mesec sled tova vsichki drasnaha zashtoto gm-ite ne im pukashe izobshto.Ta ako s1m bil v polza na nqkogo I s1m mu spestil zaguba na vreme shte se radvam (ako mnogo vi se igrae l2 moga da vi predloja da probvate rpg-club - strabilen s1rv1r s 4k+ online I s1s sigurnost shte go ima oshte d1lgo d1lgo vreme pak e x7 rate)
vijte kakvo prochetoh v1v foruma na l2Nostalgia I kakvo me nakra da napisha tozi post : :arrow:
Dradden / Staff,

As a loyal member of several prior L2 communities, I just want to say that I think you're missing the point with "regular 24 hour updates" in response to what transpired this weekend.

Personally, I am not offended/bothered by downtime. I know there are a lot of angry little euros who pay nothing and expect everything that will probably quit because of it, but from what I have seen in the wake of the 7x server's absence is that there are a lot of people willing to stick it out and give the community a chance even though things have been less than smooth.

With that said, people aren't freaking out because the server is down - for the most part. People were upset that you were gone for the entire weekend during a time of uncertainty. With that happening, it is very easy for people to get carried away and begin to assume the worst - and THAT is what destroys communities. We don't need to be coddled with updates on a regular interval. We just need you to pop your head in every once in awhile, especially on weekends when most people are free from work (and looking to play), ESPECIALLY during this period of downtime when no one really has any expectation as to when the server will be up.

Not only that, but you didn't appear to leave anyone capable in-charge while you were gone. Dazzle called us fags and spammed IRC a few times but didn't say anything capable or relevant. Do you really want people who the community doesn't respect running your server? In any organized system, delegation is key.

It's kind of like respect. Respect given is respect earned. I'm sure you are likely a young adult who has a life and went off to enjoy the weekend. I am too, so I understand. But as the founder of the community you have an implicit obligation to take time out of your life to keep us in the loop. If you choose not to, your community will suffer. A lot of people were under the impression that you/this server were/are a joke after going away for nearly four days after telling us you'd give us an ETA on Friday about when we could expect to play. Not saying I personally concur, I just observed quite a bit of these reactions in IRC and on the forums while you were away.

Don't give us regular updates, especially if there is nothing new to say. Just don't leave us for long periods of time when the server isn't online.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:06 am 
Vagabond

pochnah wchera wecherta pishi mi w igrata na fooL

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:09 pm 
Heir

Pichove ne si gubete vremeto s taq Nostalgia.S1rv1ra pada seki den po nqkolko p1ti (stoi po 2 chasa i poveche bez npc-ta i trqq stoish v grada i gledash kato debil shtot na gm-to mu e prez onaq rabota za s1rv1ra)...... poveche ot polovinata hora veche go leftnaha ,a sobstvenika ne dava pet pari za s1rv1ra i predpolagam che iska da go zatvarq t1i kato izobshto ne se zanimava da fixva bugove , a povqrvaite ima mnogo .
Ako vi se igrae neshto old school probvaite lineage2global.eu x4 interlude e s1rv1ra s 1500+ online.Pochna predi 3-4 dena.

OfflineProfile