Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Syndicate [Important - Please Read]
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:05 pm 
Vagabond

Hello Everyone,

One of the reasons i started this topic is to re-build and remember to all how it would be to bring a great community/clan back those days,before we bust at October 3rd, 2009. (somewhere at L2-Elixir the things went wrong)

To many people,the forums have always been more importand than the game it self.For me, and many others here,we first found our place in the community of original L2 Core.But in our clan forums have been released too many huge wealth of knowledge at the game,information,and fun discussion over the years.

As many of you know,we didnt kept a backup of these forums exists.But until now,it has existed a messy collection of zipped html files.

And so,I am in dilemma to bring back those forums (hosted in west europe) and join in the game we all loved.

So the question is should i do it? Its worth? Our goal ofc interlude old style low rates srv's. Is there any around? (the clan if will work again, will work under the same system.Referal invite system[an existing member should vouch for u,unique karma votes ,etc)

If we get the YES. Forums/Ventrilo will be up again in none time. Until then................?

Sincerely,
Alfred

OfflineProfile