Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: LF ppl for a cp
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:22 am 
Vagabond

Hello guys like title im here to search for some friends first of all...what i want to form is a cp that can follow me everywhere,i always jump between interlude servers (yes,its hard to find one stable,so i have to change all time it close) and that want to have some fun on this beautiful cronichle

what im looking for:
First of all im looking for humans,im not a nolifer and i dont want to be hardcore when i play,on interlude we can reach maxium target even if we play 3-4h on evenings...i want english speaking players that want first of all to be friends between each other...and after they want to play lineage2.
my dream is to form a sort of costant party with all classes to have a destroyer party,like this one
Destro-destro-destro-bd-sws-wc-bish-ee-spoiler (spoiler will subclass warlock) where all peaople play their main class,having subclass only for sieges (archers) and the remainng time we play with main classes and farm raids or make pvp for them.

so...if you are bored of thoose new cronichles or this never ending farm/quests and you want to continue playing to the old lineage2 you are more then welcome...so if you think like this,you are more than 18yo and you have ts3 and working microphone you can pm me,we will add each other on msn and we will talk about the server and details once we are ready and we know each other well

PS:the server type i would like to play will be w/o npc buffer or shops,we will take only retail like servers with rates between 1x and 20x max

you can also visit maxcheaters (i read it more often)

http: //maxcheaters. com/forum/index.php?topic=227274.msg2000792#msg2000792

OfflineProfile