Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: VaeVictis on L2.eu Open for Public
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:35 am 
Vagabond

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, puppies, kitties aaand turtles!
I gladly announce the VaeVictis clan is back in action and reforming our lines!

Just a little overview about us:
The clan itself was formed on SupremeL2 5x Aerith about 4 years ago, we spent pretty much time there.
When I had to leave due to some RL stuff, Shizary took the leadership and remade clan with the name of VV.
Later we kinda split up, smaller groups of us played on different servers, like Celes, Dragonians (Subsidium), L2Toxic (MementoMori), Frintezza (AnimalPlanet) L2Elixir + maybe some more. (GvE!). We had good times on RPG-Club servers, I can state we were in the best 5 clans.

Now we decided to remake it, some oldschool guys are already in, and we agreed to expand. With the release of the GoD, and the opening of the brand new EU server we give it a try, and recruitment is open. We use the Dual Clan System™, which means superactive players are going to the main clan with their CP, less active funplayers, individuals to the second one. Main must have CPs, and no real exclusion in the term of epics and instas, while the 2nd one will be the „player pool” to refill, rearrange the CPs. Obviously, 2nd is encouraged to form parties as well. The term „1st” and „2nd” is the importance order, but there is 1 clan only.

So recruitment status is open, here is what we need from You:
- you must be able to communicate in english, no polak, spanish, romanian, russian blabla -
- you must be aware of your class and know your role in PvPvE
- you must know this game and be familiar with the „newer” chronicles (like attribute system)
- you must be able to play as a team
- participate on the announced events (sieges, etc)
- you must call me your personal God and give me your acc, items, 30$ and paypal data

About our requirements, there are 3 categories:
1, If u have ever played in our clan on any server, feel free to pm me, if i remember u will get an instant invitation as long as we have slots, your lvl, items, activity is irrevelant, later it will change obviously
2, If u are a „fresh meat” but u like our attitude, tired of the russian blabla, or simply u are my personal fanboi, contact us, and our leaders will discuss it with u
3, If u are new to the server, and got no serious plans about the future, or just want to test certain classes, u are welcomed in our academy; [as the GoD chronicle completely remade the academy system, this point is temporarily suspended]

About our plans:
* on first weeks, we will focus on getting a CH and Fortress
* we explore the new areas, contents, instas, basically the new features
* we keep doing Scubba’s Daily Raid Rides as soon as it worths
* and of course world domination and peace and love and pink flowers and clouds etc

And finally, what we can offer :
- friendly environment with individual and team actions
- raids, fame, sieges, olympiad, and maybe some more raids
- SoI, gracia stuff, instas, sieges, experience in the new features
- no more "strange" language on your clanchat
- ventrilo / ts / mumble server for the sonic orgasm
- u may have your personal idol, me

Few more things to add:
most of us are from EU timezone, but as we play usually from early afternoon to early morning, don t think it s a problem
we are not carebears, so if u want a cute pinky farming clan only, this is not your team
we don t have clancraft, u may ask anything from cwh, i ll either give u or not, but u have to be able to manage your stuff

In case u have any questions, want to apply, or just want someone to listen to your problems, msg me via forum or use ingame mail system
or pm me (we may be busy, so mail is way better)

l2vaevictis . forumotion . net

OfflineProfile