Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Heroes of Today Recruiting
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:18 pm 
Elder

Heroes Of Today, started on L2Dreams, Destiny 10x server in August 2011, as Sinno and Rexx in lead, this was the very beginning of the clan, we developed a decent core from this server, after some complications, new leaders were appointed, Shalidar and Elerosse, which lead the clan until the end of the server, which wasn't long, Destiny crashed and burned because the administrator could not handle the it anymore. Overall, Heroes of Today made decent progress on Destiny, considering it was a brand new clan, it improves as time goes by. After Destiny finally shut down, the clan basically disbanded, 90% of the members joined a server called L2Aria, and Heroes of Today was basically forgotten, left in the dust.

BUT, NOW, Heroes of Today, is rising from its grave, pushing all bullcrap aside from the past. Heroes of Today will start again on Lineage2.com, (NCWest) server Chronos. A new beginning for the clan, a fresh start, no monkeying around, Heroes of Today is revived and will continue.. forever.

Visit us, applications are open to join us on Chronos, if you plan to apply, read our rules.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Heroes Of Today: Multi-gaming Community
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:57 am 
Elder

Heroes of Today, joining NCWest retail, Chronos server, recruitment is re-opened. Feel free to make an application

New Heroes of Today Forums

Also a side-note, we are no longer a "multi-gaming" clan, we focus only on Lineage 2. I would edit my first post, but can't, I'll contact a mod later?

OfflineProfile