Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: [L2OFF - H5] RPG-CLUB President [x3] - 12 November 2018!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:54 am 
Heir

Dear friends!

Server President [x3] on HIGH FIVE official patform will be launched on 12 November 2018  at 17:00 UTC!
Detailed description of the server settings, including rates and PA configuration, will be soon published in the respective forum section.

We invite you to participate in pre-launch contests and gain useful prizes on the new server that will help you in the development of your character!
And do not forget to reserve your ingame nick before the server start!

Last edited by RPGCLUBCOM on Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF - H5] RPG-CLUB President [x3] - 12 November 2018!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:01 pm 
Elder

Stop sending your bot army to advertise your piece of crap server on my project.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:33 am 
Heir

You seem to be mistaken. We are not sending any bot army to advertise our server on any piece of crap projects.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:12 pm 
Duke

https://giant.gfycat.com/GranularTeemingHarborseal.webm

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:31 pm 
Vassal

I am returning player myself...
I have tried l2zaken, L2redmoon - both servers suppose to be something new and groud breaking, when only thing they are breaking trust. Fake online over and over, you can donate and get everything, thrives to destroy the feel of l2.
I have tried jumping into official Lineage 2 Orfen chronicle (EU off), but all i did was found myself in similar situation with not alot of people playing and win is surrounded by p2w mechanics.
I thought well yeah No reason searching for something that doesn't exist, i checked twitch.tv. And poof lineage 2.com classic and everyone is playing in classic well amazing feel, but people avoid pvp and loss of xp too crucial. People tend to Farm and when they feel overpowered to the opponent that is flagging they they would fight back... I consider this to be bad mindset.
I jumped back to Lineage2 old forums pmfun, and what do i see, good old rpg club launching again. That serv has limited donations, but there is so many people that will avoid donating that you wont even notice donor people up until a month spent ingame or even more. I cant wait for Rpg-club start, hope you are with me. Thumbs up RPG :)
High five - less you play more xp you get when you log on, 3x higher xp then normal - people will pvp outside of town due to xp loss to be minimal.

Gl hf

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:22 am 
Viscount

its 2018 and high five servers were since like 2009 10, its now a bit more boring than interlude or gracia tbh... when was last time big server had c6/hb/gracia server? always h5 h5 h5, i didnt knew it would be possible but its more boring and routine than other chronicles... try classic x3 x5 rates or smth like that...

OfflineProfile