Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: l2classic NCsoft free2play 03.10
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:35 am 
Vagabond

Quote:
Ah so now it's gonna be in a few weeks. Whatever you say.
Not excluding the possibility of that happening at some point, I just find your basic fallacy of changing targets amusing.

No dude i don't change my view of newest a bit i just want do tell ppl what type of server is coming .
P.S i played on newest and trust me its the worst paytowin ever and i don't think they will magically change they business model just for classic when u can milk players so hard cos of hype .

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:25 pm 
Duke

Sure, we'll see how it goes.
Again, I'm not excluding the possibility considering how they butchered the live version with the pay2win NCShop.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:21 pm 
Viscount

im not sure many ppl are into that kind of grindfest... lets be honest these forums are mainly for private server players, and since c3 c4 we played in x3 x5 x7 x10 rates even higher, classic is not even 1x :|

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:24 pm 
Vagabond

Hi,
i have some questions about drop upon death.

What happens when a monster kills you? Do you lose items?

What happens when a player kills you and you have 5+ PK points? Do you lose items?

I have read some topics about this, and I am little bit confused.

Thanks.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:04 pm 
Vagabond

jirina wrote:
Hi,
i have some questions about drop upon death.

What happens when a monster kills you? Do you lose items?

What happens when a player kills you and you have 5+ PK points? Do you lose items?

I have read some topics about this, and I am little bit confused.

Thanks.

Items do not drop upon a character’s death (non-chaotic only)
Chaotic characters will drop items if they have a PK count of 4 or higher
When a Chaotic character with a PK count of 4 or higher dies, an item or multiple items will have a chance to drop onto the ground

Source: official patch notes

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:08 pm 
Vagabond

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/4193- ... on/?page=7

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:25 pm 
Duke

jirina wrote:
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/4193-classic-na-vs-eu-side-by-side-comparison/?page=7

Yep, I've been watching people complaining about this since the server started. I myself haven't started playing.
Honestly, this approach is utter bullshit. I shouldn't be surprised considering it's NCSoft we're talking about. Sometimes I wish a decent studio would purchase the Lineage 2 title.

Honestly, at this point I'd rather go back to Skelth than pay for Battleping/WTFast in order to be able to play. And I'd have significant better ping even WITHOUT those apps on EU.

Bananao wrote:
No dude i don't change my view of newest a bit i just want do tell ppl what type of server is coming .
P.S i played on newest and trust me its the worst paytowin ever and i don't think they will magically change they business model just for classic when u can milk players so hard cos of hype .

You were right dude. They ALREADY found a way to fuck it up, even before your projected timeframe.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:39 am 
Vagabond

i have been playing this game since c2.I have never seen such a bad donation system...this VIP shit destroyed the game.Classic servers are unplayable without xp runes and VIP system.The hard thing with classic clients is the grind for exp and it has to be the same for all.Better adding all b grade armors and weapons in NCshop than this bullshit!No worth playing at all!!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:07 pm 
Duke

jirina wrote:
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/4193-classic-na-vs-eu-side-by-side-comparison/?page=7

Color me completely unsurprised :mrgreen:

I browse the forums, there was a poll with 1000+ votes where 80% people said they're not willing to continue playing on these rates, so obviously NCwest is going to be forced to upgrade the rates a bit... The problem is, they lowered the rates to push people into buying shots from store, so now that they're going to lose this source of income, they're going to have to compensate it by introducing other P2W items in the L2store... It's a vicious circle, you can't fix the greed.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:59 pm 
Vassal

free2play my ass...

Without VIP on your account you won't login, that's how free it really is.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:46 am 
Marquis

maximotatos wrote:
i have been playing this game since c2.I have never seen such a bad donation system...this VIP shit destroyed the game.Classic servers are unplayable without xp runes and VIP system.The hard thing with classic clients is the grind for exp and it has to be the same for all.Better adding all b grade armors and weapons in NCshop than this bullshit!No worth playing at all!!

u can always go to innova and pay 10EUR/char . + even more p2w shop and 5 eur for top D wep.

im not defending NCsoft . they are completely garbage but u cant ask for more guys .
u have free2play server + somehow fair NCstore . ( im actually suprised NCshop is not full of sh1t like cloaks,brooches etc)

Innova Shop is x3 worse and actually p2w AND u have to pay to play on top of that!!!
u cant have f2p server with cosmetic only shop. its business after all!
if u guys rly think 1k SSD for 4eur is p2w i suggest u to not quit just the server but l2 in general.

we bough VIPs by selling less then 1kk for around 350-400 EUR ( <3 AMERICANS AND THEIR 2 BRAIN CELLS) and I CANT EVEN SEE the difference . a bit of exp and drop was still super garbage. the only good thing is u avoid the insane queue and the 50% exp rune.

(its lvl 3 "chronicle pack" only ) maybe with lvl 4 will be noticeable but im not spending 1 fcking Cent to this trash company out of my pocket.

if u think this is p2w just pay 10eur/char to 4game and log ingame to see the shop there. u will quit l2 forever :D

also this is the 1st time in history NCsoft is actually trying to fight the bots :D i like how they think bots are the RMTs but in reality its the AOE parties ( cuz aoe is balanced btw ) . 4h farm for AOE grp is equal to 24h farm for bot grp.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:03 pm 
Duke

bemyfrag wrote:
maximotatos wrote:

u can always go to innova and pay 10EUR/char . + even more p2w shop and 5 eur for top D wep.

im not defending NCsoft . they are completely garbage but u cant ask for more guys .
u have free2play server + somehow fair NCstore . ( im actually suprised NCshop is not full of sh1t like cloaks,brooches etc)

Innova Shop is x3 worse and actually p2w AND u have to pay to play on top of that!!!
if u guys rly think 1k SSD for 4eur is p2w i suggest u to not quit just the server but l2 in general.

we bough VIPs by selling less then 1kk for around 350-400 EUR ( <3 AMERICANS AND THEIR 2 BRAIN CELLS) and I CANT EVEN SEE the difference . a bit of exp and drop was still super garbage. the only good thing is u avoid the insane queue and the 50% exp rune.

(its lvl 3 "chronicle pack" only ) maybe with lvl 4 will be noticeable but im not spending 1 fcking Cent to this trash company out of my pocket.

if u think this is p2w just pay 10eur/char to 4game and log ingame to see the shop there. u will quit l2 forever :D

also this is the 1st time in history NCsoft is actually trying to fight the bots :D i like how they think bots are the RMTs but in reality its the AOE parties ( cuz aoe is balanced btw ) . 4h farm for AOE grp is equal to 24h farm for bot grp.

What? Innova has a store too now? Oh my fucking god you have got to be kidding me.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:18 pm 
Vagabond

lol so in short NcSoft started with extremely low adena/spoil rates. Like 3 times lower than x1 or smthin like that. And ppl went nuts since you can't self-sustain yourself... That's really fucked up, if you ask me.. :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:24 pm 
Vagabond

bemyfrag wrote:
maximotatos wrote:

Where did you sell ur adena?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:57 am 
Elder

Been playing since launch on talking island, and to be honest, it's not worth it in its current state. Way too many issues.

1- People getting blocked left and right for no reason at all. Doesn't matter if you've never botted, never shared account or involved yourself into RMT. The system will automatically block people at random and they're not answering tickets, AT ALL.

2- Queue timers. The first few days you couldn't log most of the time because the client would close after the queue was over. After wednesday's maintenance, queues are 1300+ people, it can take anywhere from 40 minutes to an hour to log in if you're not a VIP and if your internet gets wonky and you're disconnected for some reason, that's another hour lost.

3- Drop, Spoil and Adena rates are way lower than Innova Classic. You can't sustain shots usage with current rates, whatever the class. It's gonna take longer to achieve the actual fun part of classic which is lvl 40+ when classes are further specialized. I'm only lvl 37 and I've been there for a week (though playing completely alone for now with no boxes).

4- Some announced features are not even implemented, like macro loops for example.

5- The community is AWFUL. There are no friendly clans, there's no networking and no social aspect to the game, and this is mainly due to the triple box capabilities. Most people are playing alone with 3 boxes.

The only upside is that the RMT market is thriving. It's super easy to find adena to sell or buy, and it's quite easy to make good earnings by selling adena if you abuse certain quests. You can make 100k in a few hours, which is around 25 Euros depending on the server.

OfflineProfile