Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: what happens with servers?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:05 pm 
Duke

bemyfrag wrote:
i dont think u played lineage 2 in the last 5 years :D do u realize every server got premium account nowdays? i had premium account on every server i played and i never ever donated for this game.

Yeah no shit, that's why 95% of private servers are garbage.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:08 pm 
Marquis

i get your point . u think im not looking for that too? but in reality these servers doesnt exist . the latest server that comes to my mind and its not russian was l2dawn. i never played it but its what i heard from ppl . todays servers are just made to milk the shit out of their players in any possible way . l2elixir is on the same boat but atleast the donates are not that pay2win . they are acceptable imo atleast compared to other servers and their donate shops.

atleast try to be more positive. when was the last time someone moved his finger trying to make Big lowrate INTERNATIONAL project? 1 year ? 2 years ? u right , u dont even remember . i dont want to "fill" the pocket of some russian server where their ppl completely destroy the community with hardcore bot trains and nolifing RMT groups. i swear to god i will PK every player on elixir that start the conversation with me in russian lang .

Last edited by bemyfrag on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:12 pm 
Duke

Yeah I know what you mean, I can't believe we got here but 'not so pay to win' servers have become acceptable. I guess thanks NCSoft for this, they did it first.
Dawn was indeed really good, that's why I'm looking forward to it again. I played there for a while. Shrine is also very good.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:22 pm 
Marquis

gamecoast is on the same boat too . they opened actual PTS Classic server with latest update and what happened ? instict /comedy/nyashmyash aka deliyani or arena team or w/e the fuck u call them are already there . they left Grainkain/skelth and they are 65+ lvl . a lof of money going to be made . their post for WTS ADENA/EXP/ITEMS is on maxcheaters aswell as any rmt forum since day 1 . i ensure u they get more then 50 PMs daily for adena/items . u wanna know what u can donate on gamecoast? u can buy literally ANYTHING . u can even buy Ertheia cloacks, MANA POTS ,shots, BLESSED SOULSHOTS ONLY WITH DONATE , quick HP , buffscrolls/exp scrolls/runes w/e the fuck u want on top of their premium acc.. u can even buy salvation scroll. yes u die and u get auto res with full MP/HP. i dont wanna know how u wwould react if l2eixir had that donation list . they also have some next lvl bot protect thats auto detecting adrenaline users . and guess what ? u get banned even for staying in town with adrenaline on , unless u russian ofc . russians killed my desire to play lineage2 cuz they ruin literally every decent server . on eglobal i saw shop with 980 DC boots recipes and 300 helm recs like day 4 . interlude x3 spoilrate btw . so please try to be more positive . l2elixir donation is far far away from pay2win and even casual player can afford it with adena if he farm 3-4 days for 3-4h/day. its fucking interlude for fuck sake . u can even make profit with 1st class spoiler . just spoil 5-6h or craft SSD/BSSD and buy premium .
maintaining a server cost money . it costs a lot of money actually . so instead of bitching for literally everything just try to be more positive . as i said its been YEARS since someone tried to make decent lowrate NON-RU project and u are already crying hard before it even opened . they also invested a lot in advertising and so on . the only problem might be their java platform .
u cant even donate shots there. its only the premium account that gives slight boost like what? making the server from x4>x5 and giving 1h newbie buffs + some added basic buffs . u cant donate potion/shots/runes/scrolls/enchants/items or ANY other boosts . geez THATS PAY 2 WIN ? i guess u havent played l2 recently .

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:25 pm 
Vagabond

i think l2dawn will be the only decent server this year. Hope the rusians and adena sellers doesn't break it as always.

OfflineProfile