Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: L2Dawn reopen
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:47 pm 
Duke

bemyfrag wrote:
vitality/nevit system is made for casual players that play 3-4h /day, but yeah when there is donate shop for vitality items its easy abused and making the server high rate. nevit isnt really the problem . u have 1h nevit bonus exp /day and can be increased to 4h depends how lucky u are with the potion . also the nevit itself stops working after 4h hunting time and stops auto filling/activating .
the vitality refilling items are the actual problem.

also high five its the only solo/newbie friendly version of the game . ( not including GOD+ cuz i have no idea) . there is A LOT of endgame content aswell as soloable zones at high lvl + daily/weekly instance and so on . idk why ppl think everything after interlude for uber trash and star wars when its completely opposite . interlude balance is wack . also 0 end game content besides mass events.

I played a bit of retail a while after Ertheia just out of curiosity. Pre-76 I can say with great confidence that it's very noob friendly, it explains a lot of stuff and leveling is a nice combination of quests and grind. Similar to what you'd expect in a modern MMORPG.
I'm not sure what happens after that. I quit because the grind was getting hard after 76 and I wasn't about to invest time in a P2W game. I either have an equal shot at being competitive or I'm not playing. I reached 76 in a few hours I believe with an SK. Vanguard and mana herbs make everything trivial.

You're also right that H5 is very balanced, the problem is that there are too many Java servers where developers 'subtly' interfere with balance. I say 'subtly' in a sarcastic way because many times they've got no idea what they're doing.
And last I checked, Off H5 extenders sucked donkey cocks but I may be outdated in this regard.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:27 pm 
Marquis

every version has flaws and issues but h5 i like the most . i pretty much play only rpgclub. they open new lowrate h5 every winter and its the only? server with completely bugless PTS h5 files . the only server ive seen with similar files was l2.ws or something . they had pts files aswell rly soon after h5 release ( i still wonder how ) .

h5 is also not perfect . mage aoe groups are dominating PVE / mass pvp. (macro glitch that adds 0.72sec faster reuse+aura flash is the problem, even tho spirit ore is a problem when server is x3 and eats all the adenas) but there is something that balance it . they CANT zaken/freya/tezza. its impossible with mage group even with 3-4 TOP parties .
thats where melees/archers shine . also fighters are not useless in mass events . dark avengers/gladis/warlords are gods in mass pvp/sieges and DAs decide the mass pvps most of the time.
oly is also easily abused too . summoners are pretty much godlike.
also 3 summoners can "solo" freya/teza/zaken with 300 guns + geared supports(great fury,sos etc) .

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:54 pm 
Baron

as far as i understand from comments l2dawn administration haven't decided what chronicle they will run. maybe we will see h5. personally i would love to see that but if c6 will be their choice, i am going to play regardless.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:11 am 
Elder

I hope they don't get greedy and start opening more than 1 server.
That never ends well.
I rather have 1 packed server than n half empty.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:04 pm 
Duke

bemyfrag wrote:
every version has flaws and issues but h5 i like the most . i pretty much play only rpgclub. they open new lowrate h5 every winter and its the only? server with completely bugless PTS h5 files . the only server ive seen with similar files was l2.ws or something . they had pts files aswell rly soon after h5 release ( i still wonder how ) .

h5 is also not perfect . mage aoe groups are dominating PVE / mass pvp. (macro glitch that adds 0.72sec faster reuse+aura flash is the problem, even tho spirit ore is a problem when server is x3 and eats all the adenas) but there is something that balance it . they CANT zaken/freya/tezza. its impossible with mage group even with 3-4 TOP parties .
thats where melees/archers shine . also fighters are not useless in mass events . dark avengers/gladis/warlords are gods in mass pvp/sieges and DAs decide the mass pvps most of the time.
oly is also easily abused too . summoners are pretty much godlike.
also 3 summoners can "solo" freya/teza/zaken with 300 guns + geared supports(great fury,sos etc) .

Isn't rpgclub 90% russians? I tried playing in such servers but they frequently don't even name their shops right, making it hard to buy items.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:29 pm 
Baron

Icarus wrote:
Isn't rpgclub 90% russians? I tried playing in such servers but they frequently don't even name their shops right, making it hard to buy items.

first 2 projects by rpg were actually like 70%+ of English speakers (those glory x5/x15 Gracia final days). After that Russian side was getting bigger and bigger. Last project I would say it was 70/30 in favor of Russian speakers. Even tho there was no issues to communicate in English in most cases.

RPG Club till this day only Russian project which can be somewhat called as "international" and has very good H5 PTS files, not Java like aweria/asterios/tales where bugs and on top of other bugs.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:41 pm 
Marquis

yea some ppl name their shops on cyrilic but the majority use english so its not rly a problem . on every server with huge community there are russians tho. like 20-25% of them play for RMT. lineage 2 is actually rly profitable . nolifers and bot groups are selling adena like crazy . 2016 rpg our leader CP was farming 180-250 usd/day worth of adena.. i wont event comment how much dragon jewels go . the actual danieldefo player paid 4.5k usd on NA off server C5 back in the days for valakas .... ofc they dont cost as much on private servers like rpgclub but still :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:55 pm 
Baron

bemyfrag wrote:
yea some ppl name their shops on cyrilic but the majority use english so its not rly a problem . on every server with huge community there are russians tho. like 20-25% of them play for RMT. lineage 2 is actually rly profitable . nolifers and bot groups are selling adena like crazy . 2016 rpg our leader CP was farming 180-250 usd/day worth of adena.. i wont event comment how much dragon jewels go . the actual danieldefo player paid 4.5k usd on NA off server C5 back in the days for valakas .... ofc they dont cost as much on private servers like rpgclub but still :D

I remember valakas necklace or Antharas earring costing like 7-10k+ euros in cadmus RuOFF (back when GF was latest chronicle).

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:40 pm 
Heir

Can I ask a moderator to delete the thread please!
I made this thread to inform people that there will be new server. But I think It's time to close it so the server staff or someone else may wish to make an official one with rates, chronicle, etc...

Thanks

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:02 pm 
Duke

botsman wrote:
Can I ask a moderator to delete the thread please!
I made this thread to inform people that there will be new server. But I think It's time to close it so the server staff or someone else may wish to make an official one with rates, chronicle, etc...

Thanks

I'll lock this thread once there's a thread with solid info :wink:

OfflineProfile