Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Extremely low rates H5 completely custom multiskill system s
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 9:12 pm 
Vagabond

Extremely low rates H5 completely custom multiskill system server - opening soon™!
Visit out Discord for more info and to make admin work faster!
www.GoldenL2.eu
https://discord.gg/H2j8ntC

XP - 0.1
SP – 0.1
Vitality bonuses - (L2 - x2)(L3 - x5)(L4 - x10)
Adena – 0
Drop – 0.2
Spoil – 0.5
Quests – 1
Seal Stones – 0.5
Raid drop – 2
Manor – 2
Hellbound trust – Fully opened.
Buffs - 1 hour. Except game breaking ones.

Main feature - Multiskill. (No stacking armor masteries; Some Kamael skills might be restricted) Skills from other classes can be learned using special item that's aquired while leveling and for end game grind. Skills learned this way are max level and are not removed because of delevel. Yes, this means you can have max level any skill from level 2.
Secondary feature - Crafting takes time and gives XP.
Tertiary feature - After level 85 you can exchange your XP for currency item that's used in special shop.

Custom items - Golden Armor sets; Golden Weapons; Golden Jewelery; Cloaks; Destruction scrolls;
Golden set, Golden jewelery and Golden weapons are shadow, 50400 minutes duration, enchantable, attributes enabled. Exchangable for Vesper items.
QoL custom skills - extra inventory, weight, storage, trade.

Botting alowed. But only single characters. No party bot trains.
Auction active but custom items list and custom prices.
No NPC buffer.
No custom teleporter. However my teleports limited to 50. Might be extended later on.
Premium Manager (50% bonus for xp/sp/drops and access to npc buffer - buffs costs adena).

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Extremely low rates H5 completely custom multiskill syst
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 5:25 am 
Duke

Damn, I've never been much into custom servers but this looks GOOOOOOD :o

Just make sure you get enough advertisement before you open, would be shame to rush it only to close it soon afterwards for lack of players. Good luck! :!:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 1:59 pm 
Viscount

Herlitz wrote:

Just make sure you get enough advertisement before you open, would be shame to rush it only to close it soon afterwards for lack of players. Good luck! :!:

are u tard?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 5:17 pm 
Vagabond

Adena 0 - so basically you get no adena drop???

Server rules:
"1. Admin is always right.

2. If just so happens that you’re 110% sure that admin is wrong, then go read rule nr. 1 again."

Wow, how old are you? 10?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 8:36 pm 
Marquis

drop 0.2 and raid drop 2 . so its like u play x1 offi with x10 RB droprate . kinda insane huh?.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 1:29 am 
Duke

This is a seriously weird project.
And I agree with bemyfrag, that rb drop rate sounds pretty silly. I guess the explanation is that you can only raid without a bot.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:58 am 
Duke

GraciaFinal wrote:
Herlitz wrote:

are u tard?

Y'all are just haters, this is a bomb :mrgreen: inb4 this becomes the greatest server in history of L2 and eventually gets bought by NCsoft to make it official :idea:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:50 pm 
Viscount

I would be surprised if this server gathers more than 10 god damn people online.

This is just silly, no matter how "fun" or "interesting" it may seem.

With the amount of players that still play private Lineage 2, you can definitely not expect a custom server like this gather any players.

The standard these days is OFF platform on GF(very rare lately), interlude, or H5, but they all die pretty fast unless you have thousands of $$ to advertise and reward players(and eventually they still go).

I know this is offtopic, but i'm surprised beyond is still going. Pretty impressive for a modern l2 server. But having to go to the extent where you actually pay players to play on your server is still pretty crazy.

Some clip i made: https://youtu.be/kGv5I6uwfPc

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 11:37 am 
Duke

miahi wrote:
I would be surprised if this server gathers more than 10 god damn people online.

This is just silly, no matter how "fun" or "interesting" it may seem.

With the amount of players that still play private Lineage 2, you can definitely not expect a custom server like this gather any players.

The standard these days is OFF platform on GF(very rare lately), interlude, or H5, but they all die pretty fast unless you have thousands of $$ to advertise and reward players(and eventually they still go).

I know this is offtopic, but i'm surprised beyond is still going. Pretty impressive for a modern l2 server. But having to go to the extent where you actually pay players to play on your server is still pretty crazy.

As for the Beyond... Yeah it's weird to see it still going, personally I play there a bit as well - I wouldn't say it's just the paid players tbh, I'm kinda low level and I still see ton of random without clan, I doubht they're paid... Sad thing is that the server somehow turned out to be 99% russian, there's absolutely zero english parties in partymatching, anytime.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 12:13 am 
Duke

miahi wrote:

Honestly I'm not sure who I'm mad at more: the server owners for pushing more and more shit into their servers or the community who gladly accepts any shit that gets thrown their way as long as it's advertised well and is 'popular'. The community is very superficial and has forgotten what good servers are.

The last real server I played was L2Dawn. No vote reward horseshit, advertising was done through word of mouth because the server was actually good.
Dex has always had good servers, including the current one, but it's a shame the rates are so low. Progression in classic is very difficult.

I'm also surprised how many people accept Java servers these days. I understand there are exceptions such as H5 which is simply better on the Java platform but what the fuck.
I just don't understand why you need an Interlude Java midrate with GMShop and full buffer when you can have an L2Off Interlude midrate with some lvl 1 buffs so you are able to solo and that's it.

Kind of like Dark Elmore is right now, except with a less shitty community (everyone is Czech and everything in chat is Czech and the GMs can't do anything about it).

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 6:59 pm 
Baron

Icarus wrote:
miahi wrote:

Honestly I'm not sure who I'm mad at more: the server owners for pushing more and more shit into their servers or the community who gladly accepts any shit that gets thrown their way as long as it's advertised well and is 'popular'. The community is very superficial and has forgotten what good servers are.

The last real server I played was L2Dawn. No vote reward horseshit, advertising was done through word of mouth because the server was actually good.
Dex has always had good servers, including the current one, but it's a shame the rates are so low. Progression in classic is very difficult.

I'm also surprised how many people accept Java servers these days. I understand there are exceptions such as H5 which is simply better on the Java platform but what the fuck.
I just don't understand why you need an Interlude Java midrate with GMShop and full buffer when you can have an L2Off Interlude midrate with some lvl 1 buffs so you are able to solo and that's it.

Kind of like Dark Elmore is right now, except with a less shitty community (everyone is Czech and everything in chat is Czech and the GMs can't do anything about it).

it is actually both. Both community and project owners goes for fast cash grab system. Just looks how many mmorpg are currently developing their games for mobile phones.

Anyway, You know what I personally would like to have? It is extremely low rate h5 server:

- no vitality/nevit system;
- 80lv+ zone drop/spoil balanced (especially gracia continent + DV/LOA);
- moster pulling range adjusted (no more 1 party taking 10+ rooms from FOG and so on);
- class profession quests completely removed (this mechanic is terrible in high populated servers);
- subclass/nobless quests completely removed (this mechanic is extremely toxic) or make a GW2 like event with global notice that sub/nobles raid will spawn in x minutes. And rb respawn time is 4 hours. Raid itself don't give xp/drop and can be killed w/o level penalty.
- no more race/class lock. Any race can take any class;
- no more restrictions to subclass (race/ol/ws can be taken by anyone) and of course max lv85 for subs too;
- revamped crafting + top a grade armors added to shop.

NEW CRAFTING SYSTEM:

- From D to A grade recipes/key mats removed completely;
- Crafting success rate 100% with 1% chance of masterwork/double item craft;
- S+ recipe/key mats drop/quest reward edited to make it harder to get it;
- materials in general simplified (no more mats like animal bones/animal skin/leather ect) basically mosters drop/spoil materials which are actually usable for crafting item right away.

H5 with rates like 0.2-0.5x would be awesome. Late game could be reached only after half a year. Every single grade equipment would actually matter. No more jumping from a grade to s84 instantly. Crafting changes would actually encourage people crafting everything above A grade.

OfflineProfile