Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [l2off] lineage2 nostalgia C4
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:17 pm 
Duke

^ hahaha lmfao.

@Himura I don't understand your problem exactly, if you don't like the project just ignore it?

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:28 pm 
Vassal

You can not convince the fly that the honey is sweeter than the sh it!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:55 pm 
Duke

Okay.
Now try again, this time a bit less cryptic?

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:59 pm 
Vassal

I don't know about that, but to Invest your time into testing, reporting bugs equals to making things better in general, for yourself, and for all, but then to trash it is something a curly tailed animal would do generally, cause you know, it likes to live dirty and it's comfortable for it to look no further than it's nose.

I have nothing against you, Himura, personally, but it's darn hard to stay silent about behavior like yours.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:15 pm 
Vassal

I do not offend people, just change my mind about them. You can get the man out of the mud, but you can not get the mud from the man. He has to do it alone.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:12 pm 
Duke

How about we stop the flame at this point, don't you think guys :o :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:30 am 
Vassal

Sure, I just wish to announce that our mascot Mr. Chriu Himura NPC is currently being tested on our Development server and it should be pushed into production on the next maintenance:

It shall be running around Giran and will be always ready shine some light on us if it's hit. And I shall always be motivated to do better :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:21 am 
Duke

meisteris wrote:
Sure, I just wish to announce that our mascot Mr. Chriu Himura NPC is currently being tested on our Development server and it should be pushed into production on the next maintenance:

It shall be running around Giran and will be always ready shine some light on us if it's hit. And I shall always be motivated to do better :)

Haha, that's some next level effort of roasting right there :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:47 pm 
Duke

meisteris wrote:

Hahahahaha that's some next level shit right there.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:35 pm 
Vagabond

Finally a server that has a higher XP rate but also keeps all the cool aspects and features of the good old and classic Lineage 2. No stupid mp potions, no gm shop, and no full buffer, just retail lineage 2 with a higher XP rate. It's going to be a lot of fun for us, veteran players ! :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:01 am 
Vassal

Player, be ready to fire your updater as there are news on the horizon.

Changelog - 2018-02-19
Feature: Mascot NPC Mr. Chriu Himura added.
Fix: Skill Vanquished of War.
Fix: Chat auto blocking some messages.
Fix: Format of HTML text.
Fix: Offline shop limiter.
Setup: Limit of clients set: 6 per PC, 9 per IP.
Setup: Rates are increased by a tiny fraction during the night.
Setup: Adena reward increased for the most quests of starting villages.
Setup: High level quests were boosted.
Setup: Misc. server settings.
Setup: MP pot removed from Ivory Tower.

Mascot
Our mascot has been introduced earlier: Mr. Chriu Himura is ready!

Limiters
Account limiter has been bumped up to allow up to 6 Game Accounts per Forum Account.
Box limiter has been enabled again to reflect this.
Server Socket limiter has been set for 9 clients per IP address.

It is now allowed to run up to 6 L2 windows from one PC. If you hit a Server Socket limit, you will be banned for one day.

These numbers are not set in stone, however, and may change according to the Vote Result!

Quests
Attention to the new players: Adena reward has been greatly increased for a lot of quests in all Starting Villages! By doing one or two of these quests you shall have Adena to buy nice things ;)

A lot of High Level quests were boosted so it takes less time to do them.

Chat
There was a small problem with a Chat Filter. It was trying to parse h1d3n pr4s3s and would block a lot of proper messages because of this. It will behave properly now ;)

That's it for now,
Hope you will like the changes.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:46 pm 
Vassal

Hello all,

I am happy to see people getting on-board as our opening day is coming closer. It was planned to do move this project to the production on 2018-02-23, this will have to be postponed a little due to some personal asperities... The new opening date is planned on 2018-03-02/03!

Hopefully this extra wait will translate into better developed world and infrastructure.

Maintenance

Since there are people playing most of the time, I can no longer do server maintenance whenever I am pleased. There for I would like to announce that maintenance periods will be done twice a week:

• Each Monday morning (09:00 AM GMT+2).
  • Each Friday morning (09:00 AM GMT+2).

This downtime can take from 15 minutes to an hour and will enable to introduce fixes, updates and proper overall maintenance of the infrastructure.

Updated Game Info

On a more cheerful note, the official L2 Nostalgia Info Page has been updated to reflect current status of things and features. You can find it sticky in the Features & Info section of the forum.

Friday Update

I am also happy to announce that our beloved mascot will receive an upgrade. It will be able to see people and give some hints about our game features. There will be a 1/10 chance to get a Wind Walk buff from him. And be careful, if you hit him, there will be chance to get a disease!

Thank you for patience and understanding,
See you in Game!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:38 am 
Vassal

Update has been done early this time,

Quote:
2018-02-23
Feature: Mr. Chriu Himura new AI.
Setup: Exploration of Giants Cave Part 1 Quest rate.
Setup: Exploration of Giants Cave Part 2 Quest rate.
Setup: An Arrogant Search Quest rate.
Setup: Fishing Shots quest.

As the Change Log says, our mascot has received a new AI. It is a little bit more intelligent now. It can recognize players, sometimes even cast a wind walk on them or at least drop some hints about our secret traders and other Nostalgia features.

Quest rates have been increased for the mentioned quests, so it will be easier to farm A grade recipes now.

If you like fishing, then you will be happy to hear that quest item amount has been boosted for the fishing shot quest.

That's it for now,
Hope you will like the change and happy hunting!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:15 pm 
Vassal

Here comes yet another Monday and yet another patch to the Nostalgia world:

Quote:
2018-02-26
Fix: Eixirs removed from trader Tyra.
Fix: Recipes for HP/MP/CP Elixirs removed from Clan Halls.
Fix: Gate Keepers revised.
Fix: Drop rate for Lilim and Nephilim mobs.
Fix: Tickets to the Primeval Isle removed.
Feature: Wedding added.
Setup: Offline Trade Certificate price reduced.
Setup: Soul Crystals up to level 10 added to the Mineral Traders.

It is pretty self-explanatory, but I would like to add a couple of comments as usual.

Lilim and Nephilim

This fix refers to the monsters which live inside of the catacombs and drop seal stones. Not the Lilim and Nephilim Raid Bosses. The thing was to increase amount of seal stone drop, but to leave normal item drop configuration the same to the rest of the monsters. This has been accomplished by manually patching seal stone drop config.

Offline Trading

Price for the certificate has been reduced in half, but the certificate now has an expiration date. It will disappear in approximately 600 hours.

Soul Crystals

Soul crystals of level 9 and 10 (for B grade weapons) have been added to the Mineral Traders.

Wedding

Wedding system has been tested on the development server and now implemented on live server. It is now possible to marry your beloved player! Please read more in the Wedding Feature info.

That's it for now,
Hope you'll like the change and happy farming!

P.S.
Don't forget to fire your updater!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:36 am 
Vassal

Good day fellow players,

I am pleased to announce that server is now LIVE! Actually it was announced live on 2018-03-03 as promised, but so many elpies came... What can I say the party was huge, for tree days we have celebrated and I was there, drank mead, which has dripped through the beard...

The server seems to be pretty stable and worked out, no more big changes should be needed, so there we are, happy playing!

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next