Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: DEX CLASSIC SERVER 1.5 - 2.0 BETA ON
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:49 pm 
Duke

tutanka wrote:
So much hate for kids these days :)

That's a nice way of treating former members of your community, it sure says a lot about the administration of the Dex network.
However you're not on the Dex forum, you're on pmfun and I won't tolerate insults towards any members of this forum. Keep it civil, and we will too.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:40 pm 
Vagabond

Icarus wrote:
tutanka wrote:

That's a nice way of treating former members of your community, it sure says a lot about the administration of the Dex network.
However you're not on the Dex forum, you're on pmfun and I won't tolerate insults towards any members of this forum. Keep it civil, and we will too.

LMAO ICARUS DUDE YOURE STILL HERE :DDDDDDD , idk what name i had back in the days cuz i was active name changing whore, but i remember you as only competitive GH out there haha , we were ingame buddies for a long time <3
About the topic, tried to confront this fake ass in l2mxc about things, he just deleted my posts there actively, so tutanka i will donate those 5bucks so you can buy urself bleech, im sorry* not, Started to play at dex when roxy came up, everyone knows that dex name is sold from former creator.
Fact that you try to hide it not embrace makes me think that you're just dumb human being and that you don't listen to two BIGGEST l2 forums who are out there (non ru) just prooves youre a waste. cheers
BTW i'm that agressive cuz u delete objective criticism and don't listen to two forums who makes your goddamn community base, you have potential but you're just stubborn dumb human being.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:01 pm 
Marquis

as i said .. so much hate :) and alot of haters spam this topic .

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:22 pm 
Duke

LapkoNelly wrote:
Icarus wrote:
tutanka wrote:

LMAO ICARUS DUDE YOURE STILL HERE :DDDDDDD , idk what name i had back in the days cuz i was active name changing whore, but i remember you as only competitive GH out there haha , we were ingame buddies for a long time <3
About the topic, tried to confront this fake ass in l2mxc about things, he just deleted my posts there actively, so tutanka i will donate those 5bucks so you can buy urself bleech, im sorry* not, Started to play at dex when roxy came up, everyone knows that dex name is sold from former creator.
Fact that you try to hide it not embrace makes me think that you're just dumb human being and that you don't listen to two BIGGEST l2 forums who are out there (non ru) just prooves youre a waste. cheers
BTW i'm that agressive cuz u delete objective criticism and don't listen to two forums who makes your goddamn community base, you have potential but you're just stubborn dumb human being.

Yeah, still kicking. That's too bad that you don't remember your nickname, I'm curious to see how many of the old guys are still around haha.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:41 pm 
Marquis

Check our discord chat . U will see many fo them .. chinezu etc

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:51 am 
Vagabond

tutanka wrote:
Check our discord chat . U will see many fo them .. chinezu etc

I bet you have no idea who he is or when did he play; you just heard that everbody was like "oh my, chinezu the oldphag?". Btw, are you one of dex admins or at least one of the old players?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:23 pm 
Vagabond

Icarus wrote:
tutanka wrote:

Just ignore him, he is "always right" and knows everything.
I don't know if u are aware of the current situation of Romanian political life...but maybe you've heard of Cod.rinSte.fane.scu from PSD... tutanka is the same from L2DEX -> "un latrau" nothing more .. nothing less. :mrgreen:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:19 pm 
Marquis

kaos2 wrote:
Icarus wrote:
tutanka wrote:

Just ignore him, he is "always right" and knows everything.
I don't know if u are aware of the current situation of Romanian political life...but maybe you've heard of Cod.rinSte.fane.scu from PSD... tutanka is the same from L2DEX -> "un latrau" nothing more .. nothing less. :mrgreen:

Thats not polite but hell, romanian eat romanians everywhere
Why not here too :)
RO: existam in l2 din 2004 . Macar pt asta ar trebui sa ne
Respectati . Insa fiecare are libertatea in democratie sa spuna ce vrea.
O zi buna

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:30 pm 
Viscount

Well if there's still money out there to grab by making freeshards for an almost dead game, then why not ? Don't blame Catalin :)). The game was nice, and most of us had a really fun time playing it, but times change, and it became history. I still wonder if there will be any new server to bring together most of the remaining non-Ru community. I'd still rock L2 , but tbh i'm not a really big fan of classic.

tutanka wrote:
O zi buna

Daca nu ieseau bani din asta de la un moment dat, nu mai existati de mult. Nu judec, dar nu mi se pare ceva neaparat admirabil. In orice caz, cearta asta e nejustificata - sincer sa fiu la cat de moarta e scena, e bine ca totusi mai exista cateva locuri in care sa te joci.

Some clip i made: https://youtu.be/kGv5I6uwfPc

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:45 pm 
Marquis

We are live !
https://www.twitch.tv/malonex

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:57 pm 
Marquis

Client 1.5 via torrent - https://forum.lineage2dex.com/resources/42/download
Patch DEX 1.5 - https://forum.lineage2dex.com/resources/40/download

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:18 pm 
Heir

Are you planning upgrade of 1.5 to 2.0 after the beta finishes? Or both servers are and will be separate?

Last edited by kuboyah on Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:45 pm 
Duke

Population info on Dex Classic? I don't see numbers on the website.

tutanka wrote:
O zi buna

Este un pic greu de respectat in continuare avand in vedere ca Dex contribuie la problema privatelor cu donatii pe echipament, atata tot. Nu ar trebui sa fii surprins ca oamenii sunt dezamagiti. O sa trec pe engleza ca probabil ii intereseaza si pe altii ce scriem.

The problem is that good servers are rare. And as if that's not enough, we're force-fed shit servers from the topzones. Look at that joke of a server called L2-Damage as an example. If there were no vote APIs on the topzones (which make vote rewards possible), that shitty server would have died off long ago. Newer players come to hopzone And see those same crap servers and join them thinking they're good. It's a ridiculous vicious cycle.

That's the main reason I said 'fuck it' and joined Skelth.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:14 pm 
Heir

Icarus wrote:
That's the main reason I said 'fuck it' and joined Skelth.

two few-party-strong clans are half of the server, the other half is shops in monster derby track or farming at x1 rates with or like bots. It's not the old retail :/

well done l2dex, leveling 12th lvl orc mystic is more depressing than playing dota2 with a team full of Russians. There also are two dozens of people in party matching waiting list and 2 party rooms are active. Not bad.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:59 pm 
Marquis

Incearca Insolence si o sa vezi diferenta . si nu e 1x :)

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next