Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] Dragon-Network Balder x7 Interlude
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:31 am 
Vagabond

GraciaFinal wrote:
mafioso wrote:
Low activity, no paid advertisement, bugs and connectivity issues. Terrible server and it's mid rate with runes and npc buffer. Thumbs down for now.

indeed online is super low, like forum posts ... few ppl on forum talking about server... even on start i just seen 50 ppl on starting spawn :D and some were boxes :| c6 low rates is dead. sry. pm if there will be 15x -30x c6 in future without mp pots and buffers ;)

What are you two are talking about lol? Did you even bother to log in ffs? I can't find place for exp because too many around. The problem is that you are trolling here without even checked on server and people who read this topic may believe you. I recommend everyone to check out for the reasons below:

-Highest online on a europian interlude l2 server in the last years.
-Active GM help
-Good files
-Nice community
-No pay to win in donate shop

Everything else told here is bs.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am 
Elder

paid ads are even going on now
i have no clue why is it good to spread bullshits
1 of you 2 is the same trashtalker as on mxc, same crap written here as there
you really have time for such things, seems like you are mentally broken

10+ years of uptime!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:05 pm 
Heir

I wonder how many accounts you created to bump your topics and converse with yourself. And stop this bullshit about highest European online. Many servers had a lot more online at start and yes I played in your server for a few hours till yesterday. You have roughly 450 players. I wonder when servers will stop producing fake counters and statistics.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:04 pm 
Vagabond

mafioso wrote:
I wonder how many accounts you created to bump your topics and converse with yourself. And stop this bullshit about highest European online. Many servers had a lot more online at start and yes I played in your server for a few hours till yesterday. You have roughly 450 players. I wonder when servers will stop producing fake counters and statistics.

The fck are you talking about? You are repeating your shit, and if someone who really plays there answer on topic must be fake account... I registered here because I was playing beta as well from start, and I really liked it, so I decided to comment on pmfun forum to encourage others, because this site is still very popular amongst l2 players. there's 900-1000 players online at evenings... I don't know how many eu server did you see in the last years, but damn, thats good online. I admit that eu+ru merge projects usually have more players (Like l2eu l2valhallaage) but there you can meet the pay2win and the fckin russian nolifers... Thanks I rather stay here with 1k and have a nice time playing.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:00 pm 
Viscount

Deano wrote:
GraciaFinal wrote:
mafioso wrote:
Low activity, no paid advertisement, bugs and connectivity issues. Terrible server and it's mid rate with runes and npc buffer. Thumbs down for now.

indeed online is super low, like forum posts ... few ppl on forum talking about server... even on start i just seen 50 ppl on starting spawn :D and some were boxes :| c6 low rates is dead. sry. pm if there will be 15x -30x c6 in future without mp pots and buffers ;)

What are you two are talking about lol? Did you even bother to log in ffs? I can't find place for exp because too many around. The problem is that you are trolling here without even checked on server and people who read this topic may believe you. I recommend everyone to check out for the reasons below:

-Highest online on a europian interlude l2 server in the last years.
-Active GM help
-Good files
-Nice community
-No pay to win in donate shop

Everything else told here is bs.

good files, decent donate, admins help. but online is absolute joke, barely 500 with boxes... cmon, last few days most towns and zones empty

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:34 pm 
Elder

We have got the 3 winners for Giveaway event:

Stay tuned for more upcoming events.

10+ years of uptime!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:46 pm 
Vassal

Bump I guess. Above 1k right now, it's worth a shot if you are tired of the H5 chronicle...
Good old school IL server :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:39 am 
Vagabond

I was there when server started. I give you some picuture from my personal experience.

I create account, i see many many new chars around. Nice start. After that you create buffer and go exp.
So far so good. You get level 20. I need first class. Go to DONNY npc, which sells 1class marks for 100 000 adena. So far so good. Then come real strugle. Check DONNY npc ... you can buy Dshots/Cshots/Bshots.
Like WTF, check DONNY better ... you can buy all SHOTS recipes / All mats recipes .... really ?
I created spoil / craft. Level 12 -> going to learn all spoil + sweep skills. But WTHell i see there ... you can learn weight limit on spoil via donate. Same goes for every other character. If you focus on fishing ... you will make only Big white fat fish for class transfer... other items are useless.

Then i checked some streamer on twich.. it was 4 hours since server started ... level 37 with dualbox ... i was level 20 on 3 chars. Newbie buffs to level 61. Of course he donated shots + scrols + class change for money. Rage in me ... i deleted l2c6 client for DN server.

Cherry on the top => i had character named let's say RalphKiller. Next day my char was renamed to xRalphKillerx. Answer from GM was ... nick was reserved ... or probably in other words SOMEONE DONATE FOR IT. Or in other words Corrupted GM(s).
Next cherry on top: In talking island, after maybe 1 hour, there was someone buying donate coins for 20 000 adena each ... for 1 euro you got 15 donate coins ... seems legit GM char with adena to encourage players to donate.

Summary : 7x rate server, which is focused mainly on DONATE. After 2 weeks there will be runes with 30% boost, which will make server almost 10x rate. You can buy Bshots ... which is tottally P2W game since B shots are commonly available(cheap) after 1,5 half week when there are MAMMONs. In less than 24 hours there were chars level 56+ because they payed to win. NEWBIE BUFFS to level 61.
If you are looking for DECENT low interlude server which you experience in past-> STAY AWAY from this one - it it total CRAP.
Only what you find will be one player + behind him 3 boxes everywhere and low amount of players online and if you can afford shots from DONNY npc you will rock.

P.S: I am still angry about this server ... so after years of reading/checking l2pfun forum for server, i was forced to create an forum account to share this LOW RATE EXPERIENCE.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:37 am 
Vagabond

Beside some of the mistakes they did, as everyone makes anyway, we are glad that Dragon-Network again produced a polished diamond - representative server that supports their 13 years of up-time and existence. After many years my full clan has returned to this network again, and so far we are enjoying RETAIL gameplay, with great features , balanced (limited) donations and everything else what serious server should have.
Beside mentioned, this is fuc*ng INTERNATIONAL low rate INTERLUDE server, so we finally enjoy English chat everywhere...there are ruskies here and there but main language and competition is internationally based. Box limits..meh...on previous server we played they had rule 1+1 box, but each member of my clan had at least +3-4 chars logged, so many free VPS-s nowadays gives you opportunity to log boxes as much as you want and yet to play legit. Althou, most of my clan mates prefer lower box supports, we accept their decision because, lets face it, no1 can controll this nowadays.
If you wish to enjoy nice populated, stable,long lasting and secured server, with 1100+ online (and still raising), Dragon-Network Balder x7 Interlude RETAIL is the right place for you!

Goodluck folks,cya on the battlefiled

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:42 am 
Vagabond

Great launch to server! server was without any lags for me and has been very stable since then. Every zone is filled with players and I see shops at every town. Admins announced server hit 1.1k+ after 2 days and will continue to rise in the coming.

@heater Thats expected of a person that is going for hero. For me donation shop is pretty tame for a server compared to 95% others. Heck, I haven't even donated yet and im doing fine and enjoying myself.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:17 pm 
Viscount

Windowpane wrote:
Great launch to server! server was without any lags for me and has been very stable since then. Every zone is filled with players and I see shops at every town. Admins announced server hit 1.1k+ after 2 days and will continue to rise in the coming.

@heater Thats expected of a person that is going for hero. For me donation shop is pretty tame for a server compared to 95% others. Heck, I haven't even donated yet and im doing fine and enjoying myself.

in your dreams, someone posted on forum real online around 300, but was deleted in few minutes ;D kk gg

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:40 pm 
Vagabond

GraciaFinal wrote:
Windowpane wrote:

in your dreams, someone posted on forum real online around 300, but was deleted in few minutes ;D kk gg

Posted by who, trolls like you? I can go to any forum and type bs like you guys do, that means nothing. Server has average of 900ish players, we players feel it and server feels nice, if you are unhappy about it simply go elsewhere and let others to join this great International interlude retail server. At the end of the day what hurts you so much to troll this network 24/7, they must have been done to you some serious shiz...

@Forum admin, this forum will eventually go from epic to shithole unless you start filtering out troll posts, and paid negative comments...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:37 am 
Elder

I have no opinion on the server since i haven't tried yet.
But i find it funny when those defending it so fiercely have like 3 posts all on this thread. Sorry but, seems freaking legit lol.

Ps: asking pmfun admin to censor criticism is a red flag too. :wink:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:44 pm 
Viscount

markussven wrote:
GraciaFinal wrote:
Windowpane wrote:

Posted by who, trolls like you? I can go to any forum and type bs like you guys do, that means nothing. Server has average of 900ish players, we players feel it and server feels nice, if you are unhappy about it simply go elsewhere and let others to join this great International interlude retail server. At the end of the day what hurts you so much to troll this network 24/7, they must have been done to you some serious shiz...

@Forum admin, this forum will eventually go from epic to shithole unless you start filtering out troll posts, and paid negative comments...

dude there is countless programs that show online... if you are too stupid , dont comment

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:03 pm 
Elder

pmfun forum admin is Dradden aka Citadel admin, the most corrupted forum ever, this.
All this shittalk around, there are haters, well dudes if you don't like setup can freely pass away.
like any of those big russians servers would be SO AWESOME!? pff
ppl always use softwares and shits, especially on rpg club
this rat race and wall of trashtalk, nonsense

until it's Draddens server you won't see a single bad word about that server, corrupted forum not even worth wasting time here

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next