Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: E-global/Shock World Gracia Final x3
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:40 am 
Vagabond

Why nobody discussing this server? The grandest opening of this autumn.

Descriptions can be found here: https://l2e-global.com/forum/

Yea its Russian admins, but this server has a large English-speaking community, several international clans will go there, in addition to Russian ones: https://l2e-global.com/forum/forums/clan-cp-lf.180/

Definitely you guys shouldn't miss it! :wink:

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: E-global/Shock World Gracia Final x3
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:52 pm 
Vagabond

guys this is the best server so far) come join, there is still time until 10th of september! :wink:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:16 pm 
Viscount

agree, how is this first post about eglobal i dont get.... its gracia final low rate and it starts in few days... i guess ppl are too stupid to understand that gracia is one of most fun chronicles to play... rpg club can die alone with thier new chronicles :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:38 pm 
Viscount

up

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:52 am 
Vagabond

Still top server))All others are trash

Really the only one english speaking server which is actually full of people

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:39 am 
Duke

Fixed the link... Well dunno, I think most people recognize the new e-global as a basically another russian server... Yes it's technically a good server with solid files, high online, good features and all, but it usually ends up 90% Russian :?

ALSO HIGH FIVE > GRACIA FINAL :mrgreen:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:34 pm 
Viscount

Herlitz wrote:
Fixed the link... Well dunno, I think most people recognize the new e-global as a basically another russian server... Yes it's technically a good server with solid files, high online, good features and all, but it usually ends up 90% Russian :?

ALSO HIGH FIVE > GRACIA FINAL :mrgreen:

if you are 10 15 years old kid who dont know how to play l2, yeah, h5 for u better. any retard can get decent items without any grind or skill.

also eglobal is one of most international servers ive played in last years. im in alliance with 3 clans, main clan warband, like 2 cp are from russia, others are from all over europe. its almost 200+ ppl just in our ally.
so stop talking bullshit if u dont know shit.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:10 pm 
Baron

GraciaFinal wrote:
if you are 10 15 years old kid who dont know how to play l2, yeah, h5 for u better. any retard can get decent items without any grind or skill.

also eglobal is one of most international servers ive played in last years. im in alliance with 3 clans, main clan warband, like 2 cp are from russia, others are from all over europe. its almost 200+ ppl just in our ally.

sorry but you talking non-sense. H5 is far better than gracia final in terms of .... everything. Who the fuck wants to play chronicle where zerkers/soulhound alone can control zergs... It is very funny to go pvp and see your 8/9 people in party getting stunned/paralyzed. Very funy pvp...

Also remember for fking sake, Olympiad is what makes L2 alive still and H5 has best Olympiad balance...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:38 am 
Duke

Agree with what's written above... Also it's not like it takes ages to get equip on older Gracia chronicles either :D I like the fact about H5 that you get "close to the top" relatively quickly which makes you relevant in PvP without spending too much time but it still takes quite some effort to get to the peak. It still takes quite some time to get for example Elegia unless you're from top clan :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:40 pm 
Viscount

aqdevas wrote:
GraciaFinal wrote:

sorry but you talking non-sense. H5 is far better than gracia final in terms of .... everything. Who the fuck wants to play chronicle where zerkers/soulhound alone can control zergs... It is very funny to go pvp and see your 8/9 people in party getting stunned/paralyzed. Very funy pvp...

Also remember for fking sake, Olympiad is what makes L2 alive still and H5 has best Olympiad balance...

yeah its better to be one hit by archer in h5 by 80+ skill. :D cool story nigga.
h5 best balance? for some classes maybe. also h5 arenas are worst arenas even in this game. its all about running hiding and kiting.... go to rpg club and dont comment here if u cant play harder chronicles.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:44 pm 
Baron

GraciaFinal wrote:
yeah its better to be one hit by archer in h5 by 80+ skill. :D cool story nigga.
h5 best balance? for some classes maybe. also h5 arenas are worst arenas even in this game. its all about running hiding and kiting.... go to rpg club and dont comment here if u cant play harder chronicles.

you are fkin moron i can tell you. Those arenas are made to equalize arena battle. Those arenas for weaker classes gives a chance to fight. Also I am currently playing on C6 server. So your comment looks even more stupid...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:32 pm 
Elder

Tried this server, I get an error about locale and I am not willing to run the updater because my awesome antivirus flags it so it must contain a malware.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:57 pm 
Baron

dont forget corrupted admins. selling items on veys.ru site. also when clan is bugging to get/deny baium is not pushing... remember last year, when half xsides were banned because of scripts... most of them were unbanned.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:25 pm 
Viscount

aqdevas wrote:
GraciaFinal wrote:

you are fkin moron i can tell you. Those arenas are made to equalize arena battle. Those arenas for weaker classes gives a chance to fight. Also I am currently playing on C6 server. So your comment looks even more stupid...

you mean run away and hide? yeah thats true hero fighting spirit. no wonder so many kids love it

AnemoN wrote:
Tried this server, I get an error about locale and I am not willing to run the updater because my awesome antivirus flags it so it must contain a malware.

bulllshit, i have 2 major antivirus programs and all files are ok, many cracked games and exes have trojans spotted by stupid antivirus programs, i can assure this server files are clean, and features are amazing.
turn off your antivirus and update then.

aqdevas wrote:
dont forget corrupted admins. selling items on veys.ru site. also when clan is bugging to get/deny baium is not pushing... remember last year, when half xsides were banned because of scripts... most of them were unbanned.

jesus, can u stop doing this crap again? every year before failrpgclub start, u and few other tards come to decent server threads and post crap about server not knowing shit, just some rumors that you heard somewhere... if u love h5 and failrpgclub, go and waste your money and time there, no one cares. Leave decent servers alone, cause ppl play there for more than 2 months like in your "top servers"

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:48 pm 
Baron

GraciaFinal wrote:
jesus, can u stop doing this crap again? every year before failrpgclub start, u and few other tards come to decent server threads and post crap about server not knowing shit, just some rumors that you heard somewhere... if u love h5 and failrpgclub, go and waste your money and time there, no one cares. Leave decent servers alone, cause ppl play there for more than 2 months like in your "top servers"

1. Once again, I am playing on c6 server and don't give a damn thing about rpg club.

2. I was played both 1 year ago, and this year on this eglobal server. Last year xside were banned. More than half clan were banned. And what eglobal did? they changed rules to have en excuse to unban them since they paid a lot of money from donations and feared of them taking money back. This year xside again doing whatever they want. Scripting and also bugging baium. I WAS THERE. I SAW IT MYSELF. And admins did not punish a single player.

I don't need rumors to state these things.. I SAW MYSELF. so you can go fck yourself with eglobal and gf chronicle where all you need is zerker and soulhound.

OfflineProfile