Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Do not EVER go Eternal Sin. Check this EPIC failure!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:24 pm 
Vagabond

This is by far the worst server I have ever been too! EPIC failure of a server! An example of what NOT to do in a server!!!!

eternalsinfailure.
blogspot
.gr

I add this link because of the pictures and a huge text. Go check and die from laughing!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Do not EVER go Eternal Sin. Check this EPIC failure!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:15 pm 
Vagabond

Eternal Sin – Private Server and the reason why you should never go there (es-l2.eu)

There was a bug in the server where you could buy an item from GM shop and sell it at a higher price. Many players used that bug and made adena chests (custom feature – 1 adena chest=1kkk adena). The problem here is this: That is a server bug and not an exploit. Almost every player in game had his adena chests deleted in a scan for illegal items check and no one cared if it was from a trade or not. Even players that hadn’t used the bug had their chest deleted and never recovered. That was a problem with the server and not the player, it was wrong handling.
Many bugs in game even from the old times it was opened still exist. For example duplication, triplication and quadraplication of items.
Raid Bosses have wrong levels on them, we get raid curse for no reason (and at the start it was 1 hour instead of up to 5 minutes – later it was changed to about 1-5 minutes)
Unbalanced Classes
GM Nienna that was later relieved of his duties for and I quote developer “flaming players and making rude conversations”. He was a racist and admitting it on his own.
2 days after GM Nienna was released and still no answer for the same * marriage issue from the server.
Problems with Core Rb that are still left unanswered (only 1 answer: Core needs a key). Yeah a dagger should be able to unlock the door but no one is saying anything about a quest and no info exist on the net.
Resist Wind, Water, Fire cannot be added to Elemental Protection. You either get them or Elemental.
From the change log the server became anything else but what it was when it opened and it’s only been a couple of days because of people that don’t know how to play L2 and cry for not being able to farm in a “half classic-half pvp server”. If the project wants to do it a pvp server then they should open a new server or add a safe zone. Here are the new server rules and the changes during 1 week.
In this 1 week that the server is open we had many restarts and not one but two maintenances from 2 hours each!
Implementing new server rules that basically are only for donators and protecting, I don’t even know how to describe them, players that may donate and try to bring more of the worst kind of player out there.
It is supposed to be C4 client and they can’t keep their minds for what they want with autoloot, classes and damages, raids, areas, teleports (many are missing and many where added). Every 2 seconds we have autoloot, then they would had done it 1 minute on the floor and then people shouted and became 1 hour. All that because of crying players that couldn’t target or their loot was getting stolen from others after they were killing them (which is how l2 is supposed to be played)
Drop chances of items 1 week later and 2 maintenances and still aren’t fixed.
C4 client that was to KEEP ORIGINALITY of C4 wants to remove autoloot but cannot add 5 subclasses for buffers because guess what is in donation?.. AIO buffer! And wants to remove the 3 boxes and make them 2 and said they would after temporary buffer (only for 1 month) will be deleted. “It’s not for donations but for botting” Yeah right.. Suuuuuure.. When they have wrong level of rbs and many other bugs that are not in the official files J
1 week open and still the best dyes are not in the shop after maaany fixes along with crystals level 12 because the raid bosses doing them don’t really work. But don’t panic J “It will be on the next update!”
Events promoted don’t work.
Missing and adding later basic items for the game (and yes this server WAS in beta mode :D )
C4 client that was originality of the client will add a skill return to all classes. I repeat the problem is not the skill. “I want to maintain originality according to official NCSOFT rules”
For the first time in history of l2 we have punishment of PKs! And above all is not from crying donators and new player that he tries to make them donate and keep the server alive J Yeah.. Convincing right?..
Changing Cabrio and Barakiel requirements level so level 78 can hit the minions too. I repeat a server that wants to keep originality of C4 and can’t do more basic things in changes that actually affect gameplay!
He couldn’t add .online because it’s a command but he could do customs. Was it because it was “official C4 files” or because his online was low?..
7 sings are not working AT ALL. Official C4 files, concept and project yet this one which is more than basic is absent
He said he wants C4 x45 half classic and half pvp (half pvp for more fun) but take a look at the donation list:
C4 donation list that is worse than the donation of a pure PVP server!!! (please note: C4 client and 1 week in still says lifestones J )
We have fixed quests rate and in the donation shop we have quest items yet NON of these quests matter as the server drops weapons and the armors are in the main shop!!! We don’t have craft.
Whenever a player cries in the website or forum the GM is always there but when there is a serious issue they deny it or try to cover it or change topic.

The files and the pictures are too many to add here or anywhere else so I created a blogspot just for that. All pictures can be found on the blogspot I posted in the original post.

I hope I wrote everything well. For any questions or comments feel free to post and I will answer as soon as possible as everything I say happened or can be checked (whether by the pictures or in game). No one can contest what is there. Please take a look and let me know if I made a mistake anywhere.

Thank you very much for your time!

OfflineProfile