Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Lost Paradise: A new beginning
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:29 pm 
Vagabond

A New Beginning

Forum: http://forum.l2lostparadise.com/

Lost Paradise: A new beginning is an ambitious project with the goal of becoming a top server for the Italian and international community. The union of the two communities is fundamental to the regular growth of the project, which is why we expect the arrival of international guilds to raise the rate of discontent.

Introduction

The project was born as a response to the crisis of Italian non-official servers due to poor administrative management. The project diverges from the modus operandi of other servers, operating in a version that is closer to what the player needs, including several extra-play changes that should solve those particular gaming dynamics. Just to make a small example, we have studied a judicial system where there will be "elected" (who will change from month to month) who will exercise the profession of judge. This will enable the development of a solid community based on fundamental values such as respect and equality.

Quote:
With the extra-play legal project, we want to implement players-by-players rules control.

Current state

The project lives on a dedicated European server. Due to its relative proximity we have a very low ping. If you would like to apply for a tester or simply browse, you can contact us in a variety of ways, such as private message, skype, whatsapp, facebook.

Staff

Lost Paradise: A new beginning is a project created by players, for players. So first of all we know very well what are the difficulties and gaps in the game, and we know where to go to work to please the user. The team consists of 2 people. We are former players of official and non-official Italian servers like Lost Paradise, Naia, Innova Core, Classic, Utopia, Gigarent, The County.

We need feedback of any kind, so what we ask is to help us develop a serious project, a project made by players for players.

Rates

Exp: x8
SP: x8
Adena: x5
Spoil: x5

Enchants

Safe +3

Gameplay

Official PTS Epilogue no custom.
No NPC Buffs.
GrandBosses AI fully working.
AntiBOT System.
DDoS protection.
Off-Trade: for start off-trade - just write .offline
Maximum time for off-trade: unlimited
Lock exp gain with commands .expoff & .expon

Quest

Gather The Flames x3
Alliance with Ketra Orcs x3
Alliance with Varka Silenos x3
Updating...

Grand Opening on:

22 July 2017 - Open Beta Server
28 July 2017 - Site / Account Manager
29 July 2017 - Live Server!​

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Lost Paradise: A new beginning
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:05 pm 
Viscount

http://forum.l2lostparadise.com/

You should get the main website running, with general info on chronicle, rates, features and so on.

GL with project.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:00 pm 
Vagabond

We are working on the main website however I wasn't enable to post the forum address sadly.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:07 pm 
Vagabond

I hold this chronicle close to my heart, I support all server owners that go down this path but I am also critical of their work.You did not do your homework and as a result , you are not prepared to open this server.The first thing that comes to mind: you can't advertise the server just 1 week and a half before the launch , your forums are close to empty , not to mention that you don't even have a website yet.Your server like any other server has bugs, bugs that can't be all corrected in time for opening because your open beta period is so short.You need to give us more info on the server , you can't just leave people wondering about certain things, there are some things you must present to the community, for example: do we have to do class change quests or can we buy them?, your donation policy? manor,sieges,oly,forts,etc.
If you don't take any action, well your server's future is looking grim.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:03 am 
Vagabond

Bugs? well this is L2OFF and not L2J so it's 99% fully scripted, there are no bugs at all since we already checked most of the things. I agree about the siege,manor etc info, yeah you are right we will provide more info.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:22 pm 
Vagabond

origins wrote:
I hold this chronicle close to my heart, I support all server owners that go down this path but I am also critical of their work.You did not do your homework and as a result , you are not prepared to open this server.The first thing that comes to mind: you can't advertise the server just 1 week and a half before the launch , your forums are close to empty , not to mention that you don't even have a website yet.Your server like any other server has bugs, bugs that can't be all corrected in time for opening because your open beta period is so short.You need to give us more info on the server , you can't just leave people wondering about certain things, there are some things you must present to the community, for example: do we have to do class change quests or can we buy them?, your donation policy? manor,sieges,oly,forts,etc.
If you don't take any action, well your server's future is looking grim.

What is not clear to you that there is nothing customized?

Official PTS Epilogue no custom.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:00 pm 
Vagabond

Your comment is so out of place, I asked the guy for more info, since exp is 8x he could have easily modify other rates as well. I also asked him about donation policy and told him that is a bad idea to open server so fast, at no point I said anything about customization. I asked about class transfer? is that what triggered you?..well ketra wars opened a pts server and they said the same thing "retail, nothing custom" but it turns out they have some extra npcs..so excuse me for being skeptical.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:11 pm 
Vagabond

We are not "ketra wards" we are not who someone might think about. We are Lost Paradise and there is no need to compare us with some servers, there is no need to be skeptical though.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:01 pm 
Vagabond

That is bad of me to compare you to other servers, my point was that things are not always what they appear. I would love if you prove me wrong.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:35 am 
Viscount

I really loved Epilogue, and i hope there will be a popular server with this chronicle one day.

This one doesn't seem like one though.

I mean no offense but as origins mentioned, the forums are empty, and it looks rather unprofessional .

Some clip i made: https://youtu.be/kGv5I6uwfPc

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:59 am 
Viscount

miahi wrote:
This one doesn't seem like one though.

Time will show. I encourage all admins willing to invest time in this game. The cruzial point is to NOT invest to much money. x8 may be on the lean side for me; I'm getting old, but I'll try to connect in due time. Open beta should be live, according to schedule.

And server admin should make a new topic, subject isn't very describing. Forum is losing visitors, but we should stick to rules. This is still the main forum for L2 in general.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:49 pm 
Vagabond

Ok so what is the suggestion for a new topic?

PS: Launcher is done.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:21 pm 
Viscount

L2LostParadise wrote:
Ok so what is the suggestion for a new topic? .

[L2OFF - GE] Lost Paradise x8

The post must include:

a) Server's website.
b) Server's setup info in English.

Assuming you use official files.

L2LostParadise wrote:

Doesn't help anyone, as long as it's unavaillable. Your main website shows a database error message. Can't find any link to a launcher on your forum. If it's there, it's well hidden. And I can't register on your forum. My email address is rejected. Either you are discriminating certain mail address ranges, or you filter against a list. Or it's just a plain bug. Fix it.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:29 pm 
Vagabond

RheaCoos wrote:
L2LostParadise wrote:
Ok so what is the suggestion for a new topic? .

[L2OFF - GE] Lost Paradise x8

The post must include:

a) Server's website.
b) Server's setup info in English.

Assuming you use official files.

L2LostParadise wrote:

Doesn't help anyone, as long as it's unavaillable. Your main website shows a database error message. Can't find any link to a launcher on your forum. If it's there, it's well hidden. And I can't register on your forum. My email address is rejected. Either you are discriminating certain mail address ranges, or you filter against a list. Or it's just a plain bug. Fix it.

Send me a private message with your email adress so we can check if there is a problem within certain email address. We will release the Launcher in the Website (still working about it though, ready in few hours) stay tuned.

PS: We'll make a new thread with website address and all the missing infos.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:45 am 
Vagabond

I might join this server. I need to know one thing though, what's the donation policy?

OfflineProfile