Print view Previous topic | Next topic 

What do you think
It's nice 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
It's bad 75%  75%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 4
 Post subject: [Idea] Gracia final downgraded to Interlude
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:52 pm 
Vagabond

Hey :) Me and my friend we love Interlude and we like GF/Ep. One time we had the idea to put that 2 into a mix, so we started dev server locally and start messing with files and configs. After having some fun we decided to put changes in few points and share this with people, maybe this idea is invalid and should be burn with fire but maybe there's gonna be liked by someone if yes then would it be worth to put this project live? Tell me what do you think?

Here are the points:

1st server would be GF based, but GF content like hunting zones and items that are specific only to Gracia are out.

2nd element system would exist but it would work like in interlude (working with magic) with small exception that actually increasing element in weapon could give mages a change to bypass resists a bit, and for melee users this system would be just giving of boost of max 30-40% (not 100% like in final with 300ele difference) considering 300 difference and about 15-20% 150 elemental difference which would be hard to get anyway. (and element in A grade as well) so considering somebody has resist and attack this would give 0 bonuses.
In another way pve = quite extra damage
pvp = a bit of extra damage (none if you can resist it well, and good if you can co-work with your party and use proper surrenders and debuffs etc in another way show the skill and knowledge about that system)

3rd max level 80-82 and it would keep some of new skills

4th the same hunting zones as in IL = the same good IL like pvp

5th rates about mid craft server (mana, buffer, auto class),

6th keep certification skills

7th no Kamael class

8th still don't know what do to with fame points

9th this is also unknown but maybe s80 wepons available to be crafted, keys and recipes droppable or questable in standard interlude places (but idk if it's not too much)

So in another words it should be Interlude, with quite few more skills, with new client, and quite few new things and re-balanced classes

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [Idea] Gracia final downgraded to Interlude
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:05 pm 
Viscount

too much custom mate.... i would probaly preffer c5 even more than c6 just cause no augments

OfflineProfile