Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2J - IL] L2 Order VS Chaos 25/11 New Season !
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:14 pm 
Vagabond

Guys join l2 ovc less then 24 hours till start,
dont miss your chance :x

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:42 pm 
Vagabond

Very fun to watch how few people are willing to do anything for a minimum reward :D
Nobody recommended the server because it is good, it is only for precious reward :oops:

In fact this is the server with the most seasons in l2 history but his life is not so long :?:
Only this year this server had around 10 grand opening with great expectations but without any coverage.
Admin has no problem to delete skill from the game, to make the characters more and more custom - with few words the game has nothing to do with l2 anymore.
If your char is good today tomorrow can be useless just because the admin has decided to make experiments.
It is fact that he can change almost everything in the game without being checked if it works which is the main cause all seasons to be 2-3 weeks.
If you ask him in his forum "why you did this, it is bad for the server?" you will be banned.
The fact that almost every hack that can be found work without problem and admin has no idea what to do to protect his server.It is fun to see how dozens of people walking around with red weapons after a few days of play and admin says this is normal. Everyone who heard about for l2phx for example can enjoy of easy maximum items(checked not by me but its fact). You need few just to type "enchant hack for interlude" in google and your red weapon is almost ready :roll:

Conclusion - server needs admin who has seen l2 even once in his life, someone who knows what is important in this game and what is not. This who is admin at the moment doing everything to kill his own server and is doing very well with it.
Starting there is waste of time, next grand opening will be before end of this year(it can be checked easy here how long the server needs for next fresh start). Probably will be removed some skills, some will not work as expected but who care :?:

PS : Is this count for edit ?If its too late for this season can I receive my reward after grand opening in December ? Will I receive a reward if I get lost again to play this server which shamelessly called L2 ?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:59 am 
Elder

And you chaks made a new user just to make that 1 post here :)
You was a total fail on my forum so now you came to other forums? you have a lot of fire in you i must say, for a guy that doesn't like my server you are top at appearing everywhere i go.

But keep following me everywhere, keep saying bad stuff but yet keep playing on every single season, I bet you play even now but I won't even bother looking for you, so far you've simply played every time.

PS. previous season lasted 4 months, people can check it here easy if they want to, so already one lie for you, rest are also lies and I won't bother dealing with your copy/pastes on every single place but i'd just say that "wasn't tested by me" was the best, pathetic guy.

And now on topic (because there's no ontopic when chaks around)

New day on L2 OvC, many fixes and fluent gameplay!
Don't hesitate and join the fun!
Watch our twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/l2ovc
Visit our site to register/download patch: http://l2ovc.com/

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:38 am 
Vagabond

In fact I made it because of you:) I was sure you will show your person here to answer me where you have no rights to ban everyone who has different opinion than yours.
if you had a little brain you'd know that most of L2 forums are dead and hardly anyone has read what I've written or what your hungry for reward players have posted.
Fail ? I can still do whatever I want in your forum, but I got tired of nonsense especially of yours.

Server ? You have server but it is not l2. You have something with vision of l2 but that's all. You modify more than half characters without knowing why. Do you have even one character that work as intended ? Do you know how looks like even one char in this game ? Do not make an effort to answer me, no points.

4 months ? You made my day one more time :D Previous season was dead after 20 days, even your pet (you know who I mean)understand it fast and left. After 20 days you had around 20 people online but for your understanding it is great achievement and you are right. How can you keep l2 players in your server ? They expect l2 server but after few days all understand that this not such and start leave. This season is not different than previous. It was not so hard for me to notice that in first week you had around 150-200 players( amazing number ...) but your "server" could not handle so "big" and I'm sure there was a huge lag and you don't know why(I would tell you but I don't like you, because I don't like fools, but you may ask in your forum, some people know why :X). Now, in rush hours you have around 40-50 , next week will be around 30 and as always four(max four not to mention your pathetic attempts with h5....1-2 weeks), week after server start you will have the usual , big online around 20. Only you can consider this a success.

PS1: I promised you something but not filled because some of my friends still make the mistake of losing some time in your "server" so that's why this season lasts so long. Yet I am a man who keeps his promises and personally made sure that there are people on your server who have items that are not earned fair.
By me or by "my friend", understand it as you want and think whatever you want( I would be surprised if there wasn't a question like "how he can have such items so fast ?" but we both know that there were similar questions and certainly not once.

PS2: You are right in one - everything can be checked in your forum. The list of changes in characters is longer than NCSoft skill description(your "server" already has nothing to do with these descriptions) . Everyone can see that you have no problem to delete any skill from the game with stupid excuse "balance" or just because you are tired(as remove cp pots from the game :D ). Everyone can see your long, long bug list and how you don' know what to do(asking in l2j server forums takes time :P). Everyone can login and see impressive sieges (10 vs 10 in best case :D ) and so on.You can not hide everything...

PS3: Because I am cool and always give you good advice, last one : Stop trying to deal with it( server) or if you still want it so much find something that works and is close to l2, stop insulting people in the forum(all 5-6!, hope you remember your words against me "wish dreams" and how this "wish dreams" become true before your last grand opening) - they are much smarter than you and know the game much better than you so start pay attention what they said. And at least find someone to help you, someone who knows the game as player, someone who knows what is important and what is not, you don't have an idea...
As I see although it took you more than a year to improve your forum(when I think just how many people were scammed and how you explained to them that they are fools and actually only fault was yours) or your skills how to ban someone at least you did it, not so good but congratulations ! Hope you don't think that if I want to say something in the circus called by you l2 forum I can't. Just here is more funny, I like how you try to find excuses. Surely you can not sleep because you can not delete my posts and ban me because I told the truth :P

OfflineProfile