Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: L2-Earth (x7) (Interlude Official)
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:52 pm 
Vagabond

Hello Lineage 2 Players.

Im Viveroth. Some of you may know me from administration of forum on The Abyss Portal.

I want both to introduce a great server and ask you for help.

RATES:
L2-Earth is new low-rate server with balanced rates.
EXP: x7
SP: x8
ADENA: 1x Chance - 8x Amount
SEALSTONES: 1x Chance - 5x Amount.
MATS: 2x Chance - 5x Amount.
OTHER ITEMS: 7x Chance - 1x Amount.
Epic raidbosses rates are x1.

It means that leveling is normal like on all x7 servers but with increased spoil/droprate getting items wont take you years, but also it wont be too easy.

SOCIETY:
On Earth there are currenlty playing players from The Abyss server, Nanaki, Roxy and some others. Most of them are experienced players with rich game history so gameplay is interesting. PVP, Doing Epic Bosses and fighting on Olympiad is on high level so if you demand good gameplay, Earth is server for you.

Server have 99.99% online time. It wont have usual crashes so nothing is disturbing you when you play.
Here are server specifications:

Game Server:
* 2x Intel Dual Core Xeon 5150
* 16 GB DDR2 RAM
* dedicated 1000Mbit full duplex port
* 3x 72 GB Raptors

Login Server:

* Intel Core2Duo E6600 2.40 GHz
* 4 GB DDR2 RAM
* dedicated 1000Mbit full duplex port
* 1x 72 GB Raptors

Nads - Server administrator is communicative and you can usually find him on server IRC chanell. He is open for you problems and ready to help ( we have experienced it many times).

WHAT KIND OF HELP WE NEED?:
During start of Azure server some of our population went to it. There apeared that on Azure wasnt balanced Donation system so they dont stayed here for long but also dont came back to Earth.

Directly: We need more players to dont let Earth die.

What we can offer?
Every big clan on served is open for help all new players. Just join their academy.

LAST WORDS:

You can find every usefull information on server website:
http://l2-earth.com

If you are looking good working/stable and just great low rate server with imho nice future - Join us!
You can tell your friends or even whole clans because there is pleace for everyone.

Anyway if you just wanna help us. Bump this message to let it stay on top on forum topic list. Just post reply to help us.
Thank you very much

Viveroth

PS. I will reply for all question that you have to Earth server in this topic. Just ask.
PS2. If you know any pleace where we can advertise our server please sent me adress in PM.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:49 pm 
Vagabond

Quote:
During start of Azure server some of our population went to it. There apeared that on Azure wasnt balanced Donation system so they dont stayed here for long but also dont came back to Earth.

I don't want to call you a liar, but you forget to mention most important reason why community disappeared and from 1k+ players at start you are left with bunch of box.

Countless bugs, non working skills/drop/spoil/herbs/quests, but even this could be fixed over time. You left server as it is, not showing up online, not login in forum over weeks!!! And everyone eventually understand that admins don't give a shit about server nor about it's players

Past Earth player...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:10 am 
Vagabond

well now server work properly! We luck only a great community! Join and HF with us...

A new Earth player......and i m not a lier!

Www.l2-earth.com

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:26 pm 
Forum Troll

epicfail sv

OfflineProfile