Epic Raid boss jws: 1x drop
Raid Drop items: 10x
Items Drop Rate: 15x

Enchant Rates:
Safe enchant: +4 (Armor/Weapon/Jws)
Normal scroll enchant: 60%
Blessed scroll enchant: 75%

Server Addons:
Npc buffer (all buffs except resist buffs and 3rd class)
Subclass without quest
Hero system retail like
Olympiad system retail like
Custom grocery shop in giran
Strict seven signs

Come and join a great server with a great community.

Donotions are fair u cannot donate even for oe gear.
Site is http://www.l2-ah.ro
Server was wiped 1 mounth ago and current population is 150(day)-250(night)ppl
Gm team is very skilled lvl 81 skills work and all other gracia skills work.

ON YESTERDAY I WAS ON MAH ABYSS WALKER WHEN FCKING TH WITH KRIS (LOL B GRADE)WAS RUNNING NEAR ME(IM LVL 43)SO I KILLED ON NOOB DESTRO,THIS TH WANNABE RUNS TO ME,TRYS TO KILL ME,AND DIED HAHAHA NOONE CAN FCKING BEAT AN AW

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:42 pm 
Marquis

haha server , use walker nonstop , lot of buggs , items over enchanted , kamael buffs 10 MIn !!!! (and lots of bad things)

*i think 300 rullz there , but more then 70% left server

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:55 pm 
Marquis

this sv is a joke.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:36 pm 
Viscount

mariolinho wrote:
haha server , use walker nonstop , lot of buggs , items over enchanted , kamael buffs 10 MIn !!!! (and lots of bad things)

u cannot call bug something that was intended to be like this ...curent comunity likes kamael buffs 19 mins becuz this is a easy server where u lvl up fast and hav a good pvp time...yes walker works( it works on all l2js) but server has always one gm online all the time and is hard not to be observed..there is no items oe becuz server was wiped 1-2 mounths ago...actualy first dynasty weapon was crafted 4 days ago...300 rulled here but they left server...there are bugs but skills works fine....

@kata if this server is a joke RaidArise is what? dont forget our population is bigger,We hav sieges with 60-100 ppl not 10 LOL,vitaly works and many other gracia features

ON YESTERDAY I WAS ON MAH ABYSS WALKER WHEN FCKING TH WITH KRIS (LOL B GRADE)WAS RUNNING NEAR ME(IM LVL 43)SO I KILLED ON NOOB DESTRO,THIS TH WANNABE RUNS TO ME,TRYS TO KILL ME,AND DIED HAHAHA NOONE CAN FCKING BEAT AN AW

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:45 pm 
Marquis

raid arais and thsi server they all are joke no joke ar www.lineage2.com (playing here atm) www.l2.ru (rusian oficial glboal btw free) and korian global avable only i korea (korea crated l2 so they play gracia final almsot 6 months ago and on teon in www.lineage2.com started fuve days ago enjiong atm it)

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:02 pm 
Viscount

guzeris wrote:
raid arais and thsi server they all are joke no joke ar www.lineage2.com (playing here atm) www.l2.ru (rusian oficial glboal btw free) and korian global avable only i korea (korea crated l2 so they play gracia final almsot 6 months ago and on teon in www.lineage2.com started fuve days ago enjiong atm it)
ohh rly...btw is RAID ARISE

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:44 pm 
Marquis

w/e same shit just in other hand.

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:52 pm 
Viscount

guzeris wrote:

Real lineage is official...but there are ppl that cannot play official or they dont like official so they come to play on ,,joke" servers like this ...aaah btw ur mouth is dirty of english../care

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:33 pm 
Marquis

Quote:
guzeris wrote:

Real lineage is official...but there are ppl that cannot play official or they dont like official so they come to play on ,,joke" servers like this ...aaah btw ur mouth is dirty of english../care

that what i said.. and i said idc about me english is 4th language for me and i learned it from itnernet/games only so kk thx bye stfu and /care

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:53 pm 
Duke

guzeris wrote:

lol dude you are so fuckiiiiiinngggggggggg retaaaarrrrdeeed OMG :D :D :D :D i enjoy making fun of you on the internet but lol if i would see you in the streets you would laugh at you so much my mouth would fall on the ground :twisted: :twisted:

seriously i really don't fuking now how ppl like you exist....imo in any decent country ppl like you should be shoot :D :D

BTW your keyboard MUST have some missing keys....it's that or you just suffer from ADD

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:11 pm 
Marquis

and if i wold see u irl u wold know how it feels to colect tooths whit broken fingers ;) boy.

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:26 pm 
Marquis

guzeris wrote:
ai lol et ior inglish

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:17 pm 
Marquis

nonelikeme wrote:
mariolinho wrote:

u cannot call bug something that was intended to be like this ...curent comunity likes kamael buffs 19 mins becuz this is a easy server where u lvl up fast and hav a good pvp time...yes walker works( it works on all l2js) but server has always one gm online all the time and is hard not to be observed..there is no items oe becuz server was wiped 1-2 mounths ago...actualy first dynasty weapon was crafted 4 days ago...300 rulled here but they left server...there are bugs but skills works fine....

@kata if this server is a joke RaidArise is what? dont forget our population is bigger,We hav sieges with 60-100 ppl not 10 LOL,vitaly works and many other gracia features

There is still suxy , in pvp 1 bishop with kamael buffs (+ other buffs 999 rezists ) and wepon + active skill = PWN HARD (he can put down 2 party if them havent kamael buffs)

*atm i am member of 300 in another server

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:05 pm 
Viscount

mariolinho wrote:
nonelikeme wrote:
mariolinho wrote:

There is still suxy , in pvp 1 bishop with kamael buffs (+ other buffs 999 rezists ) and wepon + active skill = PWN HARD (he can put down 2 party if them havent kamael buffs)

*atm i am member of 300 in another server

u saw a vid from this server on youtube but that was before wipe(and it was 1vs 4)...is not hard to make a kamael buffer and dual him..and man is perfectly possible for 1 cardinal to roll 4 guys on every gracia server with mana potions that u will meet..every healer has nuke augment its very easy to get one from 40-50 ls..i dont get ur point? bishop is imba becuz ncsoft made him like this..pvp is balanced if u know to play ur class and u hav good gear,and i hope one day mouse will bring back his clan here cuz i know atm they play on Inc

OfflineProfile