Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: LF a low/mid rate server
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:32 pm 
LF a server 10x-30x gracia pt 2.Dual boxing only in town OR with 1h buff time (wich will never happen on low rates so only in town 2 boxing)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:35 pm 
Viscount

is not rly what u looking for but is new and 10x retail like nice community:D
check this for more info:
http://forum.pmfun.com/viewtopic.php?t=5655

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:10 pm 
Looks perfect but "PK Protection: 5PK per Hour otherwise jail 10 minutes (Automated). " makes me think twice.Sounds way to pve for a 10x.Dont want to keep track of my pk's and get jailed for doing what your supposed to do in a game :/ Also....bah i could live with dual boxing...there will probably be people with buffers tagging along with them getting full buffed/plvld/healed but hey...killing them when they have all that is more enjoyable.Ill think about it.Since cant really waste time on buffer class box.Would barely have enough time for main

Could use MORE suggestions guys

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:12 pm 
2 post. BUMP.Silly me PK Protection: 5PK per Hour otherwise jail 10 minutes (Automated). NOT ENABLED.I hope it isnt.Since server information says it is and i found a post saying it isnt.So how is it?Could you clarify?And tell me something about the 2box condition on the server.100 online+....thats with 2boxing?

Still need more servers guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:17 pm 
Count

Easyone wrote:
2 post. BUMP.Silly me PK Protection: 5PK per Hour otherwise jail 10 minutes (Automated). NOT ENABLED.I hope it isnt.Since server information says it is and i found a post saying it isnt.So how is it?Could you clarify?And tell me something about the 2box condition on the server.100 online+....thats with 2boxing?

100 my ass

65 max and that with dual boxing

[quote="Nekys"]I have seen l2j servers with a lot of people, 5000+ and no lag.[/quote]

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:48 pm 
I see.Could use more servers guys!Keep them coming

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:52 pm 
Forum Troll

WaZaWanGa wrote:
Easyone wrote:

100 my ass

65 max and that with dual boxing

look wazawanker if u dont know what are u talking about dont waste your and our time in writing/reading ur clueless posts
thank u

go for raidarise

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:41 am 
Viscount

Easyone wrote:

is not enabled pk protection and just 2 box because we want to keep a balance on game....btw in last time over 100 ppl on

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:16 am 
Bah forget it.Ill log to raidarise and check it out myself.If ill like it ill play it if i wont i wont.Simple as that ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:28 am 
Viscount

Easyone wrote:
Bah forget it.Ill log to raidarise and check it out myself.If ill like it ill play it if i wont i wont.Simple as that ^^
+1

OfflineProfile