Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:24 am 
Viscount

Tankerek wrote:
biach u back?
is all cool , to play on ma buggy shitty bfde 6-7k online with working c5 system jaja wanna say some?

/care
failed on azure so go cry there?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:56 am 
Forum Troll

KizaRobinHood wrote:
Tankerek wrote:
biach u back?
is all cool , to play on ma buggy shitty bfde 6-7k online with working c5 system jaja wanna say some?

/care

failing on a failsv is impossible
u faild again retard

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:07 am 
Viscount

GoDs3nD wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
Tankerek wrote:
biach u back?

/care

failing on a failsv is impossible
u faild again retard

dead azure> raidarise in best days...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:01 pm 
Baron

if you are talking about bfde than it's not ct2 nab.... its pretty well working hellbound and damn its not buggy...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:21 pm 
Viscount

AnotherGuest wrote:
if you are talking about bfde than it's not ct2 nab.... its pretty well working hellbound and damn its not buggy...

still it is x12 so it will die pretty much fast.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:56 pm 
Baron

well so you sayin x7 grind is hard? made me rotfl

btw i also made a char on 30lvl in l2usa did i failed it? rotfl?
get real punk xD

www.exe.eev.pl

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:53 pm 
Viscount

Tankerek wrote:
well so you sayin x7 grind is hard? made me rotfl

btw i also made a char on 30lvl in l2usa did i failed it? rotfl?
get real punk xD

still x12 it is easier.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:55 pm 
Who cares about 12x, it will be much harder to reach 85lvl in bfde than 78 in celes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:58 pm 
rofl

kiza is a perfect example of the azure community... all a bunch of retarded, self righteous, idiotic children. you just talk out of your ass as if you had some sort of superior authority when you dont. /fail

dumbass no lifers were bored with endgame on aerith and nanaki so they whined for whipes several months until they got the shiny new server...... for what? to fight to see who gets to end game first again and to see who gets bored again first.

and not only that.... you morons paid aderyn thousands of adensky to play on a GOD DAMN C4 SERVER. yes, that's right....... you paid the equivalent of a whole year subscrition on off to play on c4... gratz. you are officially the most retarded fuckwads on l2. and the worst part is, you run around acting like you're pros playing in the best server ever. stupid fanboys.

and dont even try to come here and say is c5. let's take a quick look at the c5 highlights that are implemented on azure, shall we?

clan system: no
frinteza: still in testing
night fishing: no
2 contestable ch's: no
schuttgart: bugged like hell
rune: bugged like hell
death penalty: yes
clan skills: no
c5 rb's: only half done
c5 class/hero skills: bugged
c5 quests: only like 5 done
c5 hunting areas: either bugged to shit or not done

that is 2 c5 key features done and 5 bugged to hell.

azure failed ever since it became azure. everybody with a memory can remember how aderyn and onepex stole the donation money because according to them, they deserved it more than the OWNER of the server.... when ashe found out and tried to keep them from stealing any more, they stole the servers and the database.

when ashe called them on stealing HIS property, they gave him back the servers wiped and started azure with aerith and pay to play lol nanaki.

now they are getting greedy again and want to kill their only real free server to make another pay to play lol server where you idiots will give him thousands more adenski. and again... to play c4.

dr was about the game... supreme was about the game... azure was about the money since it opened and the lack of updates shows it. aderyn did not even really fix the dupe exploit and celes economy still is and forever will be fucked.

what kills me is you no lifer morons were so bored you wanted to start over... and so you did.... on the exact same c4 server, when there are plenty of top quality ct1+ servers out there with twice the game content azure will ever have.

enjoy your failserver with your failadmins, as failplayers you deserve it.

my only question is.... when aerith and nanaki are closed, where will you go play during celes's trice daily crashes?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:51 pm 
Duke

Anonymous wrote:
rofl

kiza is a perfect example of the azure community... all a bunch of retarded, self righteous, idiotic children. you just talk out of your ass as if you had some sort of superior authority when you dont. /fail

dumbass no lifers were bored with endgame on aerith and nanaki so they whined for whipes several months until they got the shiny new server...... for what? to fight to see who gets to end game first again and to see who gets bored again first.

and not only that.... you morons paid aderyn thousands of adensky to play on a GOD DAMN C4 SERVER. yes, that's right....... you paid the equivalent of a whole year subscrition on off to play on c4... gratz. you are officially the most retarded fuckwads on l2. and the worst part is, you run around acting like you're pros playing in the best server ever. stupid fanboys.

and dont even try to come here and say is c5. let's take a quick look at the c5 highlights that are implemented on azure, shall we?

clan system: no
frinteza: still in testing
night fishing: no
2 contestable ch's: no
schuttgart: bugged like hell
rune: bugged like hell
death penalty: yes
clan skills: no
c5 rb's: only half done
c5 class/hero skills: bugged
c5 quests: only like 5 done
c5 hunting areas: either bugged to shit or not done

that is 2 c5 key features done and 5 bugged to hell.

azure failed ever since it became azure. everybody with a memory can remember how aderyn and onepex stole the donation money because according to them, they deserved it more than the OWNER of the server.... when ashe found out and tried to keep them from stealing any more, they stole the servers and the database.

when ashe called them on stealing HIS property, they gave him back the servers wiped and started azure with aerith and pay to play lol nanaki.

now they are getting greedy again and want to kill their only real free server to make another pay to play lol server where you idiots will give him thousands more adenski. and again... to play c4.

dr was about the game... supreme was about the game... azure was about the money since it opened and the lack of updates shows it. aderyn did not even really fix the dupe exploit and celes economy still is and forever will be fucked.

what kills me is you no lifer morons were so bored you wanted to start over... and so you did.... on the exact same c4 server, when there are plenty of top quality ct1+ servers out there with twice the game content azure will ever have.

enjoy your failserver with your failadmins, as failplayers you deserve it.

my only question is.... when aerith and nanaki are closed, where will you go play during celes's trice daily crashes?

i love you...marry me ?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:41 am 
Baron

no marry me , sad but true

www.exe.eev.pl

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:26 am 
Marquis

Anonymous wrote:
clan system: no TRUE
frinteza: still in testing 100% WORKS
night fishing: no NO CLUE
2 contestable ch's: no TRUE
schuttgart: bugged like hell NOT
rune: bugged like hell NOT
death penalty: yes OFC
clan skills: no TRUE
c5 rb's: only half done ONLY 1-2 NOT WORKING
c5 class/hero skills: bugged NOT
c5 quests: only like 5 done ALMOST ALL DO
c5 hunting areas: either bugged to shit or not done EITHER WORKING 100% OR NOT DONE

my only question is.... when aerith and nanaki are closed, where will you go play during celes's trice daily crashes? NO SERVER CRASHES AT ALL

i'm sure you're some fanboy whose clan failed on Celes or/and Nanaki
and came here to shittalk without having a clue. Or maybe part of the nabs
that got banned for selling adena/items :D

But fact is.... no1 cares what you think... people will try it and if they like it they stay. Thats it.

And about bfde... wtf is that even lol?

Now wanna know some facts? Why so many clans left retail and many other servers including Roxy/Dex to join Celes if Azure network sucks
like some of you people wanna believe? Why is the server packed every day? use your brain for a change.

4 sho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:55 am 
Duke

mariosxx wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
c5 hunting areas: either bugged to shit or not done EITHER WORKING 100% OR NOT DONE

my only question is.... when aerith and nanaki are closed, where will you go play during celes's trice daily crashes? NO SERVER CRASHES AT ALL

But fact is.... no1 cares what you think... people will try it and if they like it they stay. Thats it.

Now wanna know some facts? Why so many clans left retail and many other servers including Roxy/Dex to join Celes if Azure network sucks
like some of you people wanna believe? Why is the server packed every day? use your brain for a change.

Both of u are partly right. Azure is a shitty server, and yes big clans from all over the place went there cos they wanted a fresh start on a decent (famous) server with lots of competition, so Celes was the perfect chance.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:39 am 
Vagabond

razveck wrote:
mariosxx wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Both of u are partly right. Azure is a shitty server, and yes big clans from all over the place went there cos they wanted a fresh start on a decent (famous) server with lots of competition, so Celes was the perfect chance.

stfu azure is the best server i played until now , best clans i ever saw in 1 server , most of the people are pro not noob as they are on most l2js / high rate

and no people didn't came on azure cos they wanted a fresh start , why didn't they go to LOL raid arise then ? it was opened before azure ..... ill tell you why they didn't go on RA or any server that opened in that period.. because it's a shyt server and good players know that it's impossible to have fun there

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:14 am 
Forum Troll

waza wrote:
razveck wrote:
mariosxx wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

stfu azure is the best server i played until now , best clans i ever saw in 1 server , most of the people are pro not noob as they are on most l2js / high rate

and no people didn't came on azure cos they wanted a fresh start , why didn't they go to LOL raid arise then ? it was opened before azure ..... ill tell you why they didn't go on RA or any server that opened in that period.. because it's a shyt server and good players know that it's impossible to have fun there

waza i am amazed how retarded could u b
razveck said his opinion but u r 1 of those fanboys that if even get fuked in the ass still keep talking that the one that fucked em is the best
again i dont understand why RA is such a pain in the ass for u..guess u r just tarded
razveck clearly pointed that big clans went to celes for big competition and ofc cuz its famous..
ur l2j high rate sv talks are absolutely irelevant to this conversation and pr0players could b everywhere

there was a cool sig b4 some time
explaining religion..u cant
azure for u nolifer fanboy has turned into a religion and trying to explain anything or changing ur mind is destined to fail miserably
so keep on playing in a sv that has working c4 while gfinal is out,adena and exp dupes

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next