Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:43 pm 
Viscount

waza wrote:
stfu azure is the best server i played until now , best clans i ever saw in 1 server , most of the people are pro not noob as they are on most l2js / high rate

and no people didn't came on azure cos they wanted a fresh start , why didn't they go to LOL raid arise then ? it was opened before azure ..... ill tell you why they didn't go on RA or any server that opened in that period.. because it's a shyt server and good players know that it's impossible to have fun there
you will have to live with the idea that you are NOT right ... is hard for u but :twisted: :twisted: I dont care of yours QQ. Azure is already dead in 2 months will be empty ... just kaza and you will play there... so have fun until then just one will play there... and then what u will do??
you will commit suicide? :twisted: or u will make dual box?? ahh I forget..u can't...DAMN!!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:35 pm 
Duke

DIABLO wrote:
waza wrote:
stfu azure is the best server i played until now , best clans i ever saw in 1 server , most of the people are pro not noob as they are on most l2js / high rate

and no people didn't came on azure cos they wanted a fresh start , why didn't they go to LOL raid arise then ? it was opened before azure ..... ill tell you why they didn't go on RA or any server that opened in that period.. because it's a shyt server and good players know that it's impossible to have fun there
you will have to live with the idea that you are NOT right ... is hard for u but :twisted: :twisted: I dont care of yours QQ. Azure is already dead in 2 months will be empty ... just kaza and you will play there... so have fun until then just one will play there... and then what u will do??
you will commit suicide? :twisted: or u will make dual box?? ahh I forget..u can't...DAMN!!

nah celes population will be up for quite some time imo.....they have what it takes to keep the big clans...anyway imo in some months/years it will happen the same that happened on aerith....the big clans/allies that have a castle will rule the server and all the other clans will emoquit the server because they know that they can't do a shit.....

anyway waza there were good clans on azure but best clans ever = paradise imo.....not talking about offie clans ofc....

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:57 pm 
Viscount

MustLoveL2 wrote:
anyway waza there were good clans on azure but best clans ever = paradise imo.....not talking about offie clans ofc....
paradise is dead :((

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:43 pm 
Count

yeah that was then

[quote="Nekys"]I have seen l2j servers with a lot of people, 5000+ and no lag.[/quote]

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:07 pm 
Marquis

MustLoveL2 wrote:

Not really. Best clan to ever set foot on Paradise network was Exodus.
Inevitable alliance that is. They had by far the best items and lvls in whole
server. And exodus plays on Azure still but they ain't factoring, way better
clans in Celes than in Paradise :p

And some people just don't get it.
Not everyone likes to play on semi-working buggy Gracia L2J servers.
Where you know almost everything works wrong compared to Off formulas.
Either you like it or not, it's true.

There are some facts tho no1 can deny.
Azure is the best private atm. Has the best community. Best clams on privates (and not only). Has a shitload of people. THOSE ARE FACTS <<
Now it all comes down to whether you like half working l2j or C4 modded c5.

4 sho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:53 pm 
Duke

mariosxx wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:

Azure is the best private atm. Has the best community. Best clams on privates (and not only). Has a shitload of people. THOSE ARE FACTS <<

yes i have to agree with that....

aerith was my love server after paradise :P :P

btw i was almost entering exodus right before paradise closed....bah so much time has passed since then :roll: :roll:

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:12 pm 
Baron

anyway c5 is fucking retarded chronicle... I play on celes and I am DA 76 lvl... and I can say only 1 thing - FUCKING UNBALANCED CHRONICLE!... half classes have way better skills than others... like banish undead and turn undead

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:17 pm 
Viscount

mibustas wrote:
anyway c5 is fucking retarded chronicle... I play on celes and I am DA 76 lvl... and I can say only 1 thing - FUCKING UNBALANCED CHRONICLE!... half classes have way better skills than others... like banish undead and turn undead
nope C4 was unbalanced on off, in azure... continue lil but c5 off was nice... btw best c5 server where I played was old heavensgate ...now.. is enternal..but old gms/ppls are gone..

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:50 pm 
Forum Troll

mariosxx wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:

some love playing undone c5 servers..ya thinking that its the most haxd sv!kklawl

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:01 pm 
Marquis

GoDs3nD wrote:
some love playing undone c5 servers..ya thinking that its the most haxd sv!kklawl
All that Azure misses for full C5 is C5 clan system and skills, 2-3 RBs and Pagans. Is that undone C5? oO
Then what is the lolL2Jfreeskills crap you play where not even skills work right? Where there are geodata issues ? All in all you play a server where
less than 50% stuff work like they should, i hope you realise that rofl

4 sho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:55 pm 
Duke

mariosxx wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
All that Azure misses for full C5 is C5 clan system and skills, 2-3 RBs and Pagans. Is that undone C5? oO
Then what is the lolL2Jfreeskills crap you play where not even skills work right? Where there are geodata issues ? All in all you play a server where

U got a point there. But honestly, I played Azure, and when I say that it is a crappy server, its not the server itself, its the GMs/community. Yes there are some pro clans and pro players, like in every server, maybe there are more on Azure due to bigger player cap. But there is too much competition, and too much over-confidence from "big clans", and I just dont like that. Also I think ppl dont get that Azure is a server like others (in terms of the game, and features/wtv u wanna call it), and just cos its "famous" or "big" or "overcrowded" it doesnt make it the best! I hope u get it, not saying it sux, its just that I see many players there that would need some humblility lessons

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:29 am 
Viscount

i am looking for 1 answer how the fack ppl who never tried azure can say it sucks or smthing like that? all you guys know to say is "nodone c5" and you play on some ~50% ct2 server not to meant 100 online there WITH dual box.

Quote:

that dont make server stupid it makes you. you know all that there isnt finished some skills etc and you rolled that and now you cry? cmon srsly.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:36 am 
KizaRobinHood wrote:
i am looking for 1 answer how the fack ppl who never tried azure can say it sucks or smthing like that? all you guys know to say is "nodone c5" and you play on some ~50% ct2 server not to meant 100 online there WITH dual box.

Quote:

that dont make server stupid it makes you. you know all that there isnt finished some skills etc and you rolled that and now you cry? cmon srsly.

Unbalanced by all means is stupid. Seen loads of servers where 1 char rules and guess what .... server is "OMG entirelly made out of gladys or some Nuker with 100% chance for curses or teh archerzorz". Having all skills of all classes working as they should then all classes have their weak side and that makes the game funny :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:42 am 
Viscount

KizaRobinHood wrote:

Quote:

:P yea but a part of them played there... :P and yes supreme(for me azure is crap...supreme/paradise was and will be best servers ever) was good for 2005/2006+- but now...nope...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:43 am 
Forum Troll

mariosxx wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:

pagans is a huge improvement in c5
a whole fuking powerleveling area is missing
2-3 rbs?ah 2-3 rbs aint a lil` ammount
ya and clan system?another big update

anyway adena and leveling dupes made enough
azure is goin so well cuz its famous(as all the old hardcore svs) and is crowded
good players can be found everywhere
azure is not the only place where ppl play
not to mention that there have been some updates in l2 since the time when c5 was new(well u know..il,kml,hb,gracia,gracia final)
how can u b a good warrior if u know how to use the axe and ur enemy knows already the rifle?
teamplay makes the clan powerfull not the sv

and the sv i play has no geo probs;]has kamaloka working,has pagans,clan system,all the c5 rbs and even the gracia rbs:)
parnassus,dark cloud mansion etc etc etc;]
hf

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next