Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: l2 sinergy (www.sinergy.tk)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:40 pm 
Vagabond

Hey guys i wantet 2 make some advertisement for the server im playing in the moment name is l2 sinergy and server url is www.sinergy.tk here some server details :P

-15x Rates XP 10x Adena and drop
-l2j Gracia the second throne
-Buff duration 1 hour (nearly all buffs only resist bow dance and kamael buff is lowered because of balanced pvp)
-Gm sometimes do events like pvp event or pig hunt event and some other stuff :P
-Auto event TVT event
-Beleth event mobs drop coints u can buy accesory items and some buffs but never just use the event for buffst because u will run out of coins fast (helps good when u are nooby and no clan and no buffs are aviable :P)
-nearly 100% online
-lag free (really nice machine server is hostet by an romania i net cafe)
-1, 2 and 3 ccq are free
-subclass no quest needed u can sub 20 classes :P
-noble quest needed
-Mana Pots
-Auto Pick up
-Auto learns skills
-Rb Jewels drop nice Orfen, Zaken, Baium, Antharas, Valakas 10x Aq and Core 3x (i think thats cool because it balance pvp and oly so no players who are untouchable or stun is impossible because all have rb jewels :P)

So thats all i think last info i playd on a lot of servers and i never saw that active and nice gms. And no im not gm myselfe just gamer :P when u gonna join when u want u can pm me ingame nick Hisoka i will help u out with clan / buffs and so on.

Anymore questions just post :P

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:56 pm 
Marquis

.tk = Free domain name. Website hosted on the server machine. Easy to exploit/crack/lag.
Would be more professional and surely you would get more players if the website was hosted on some web server with a top level domain (.com .ro etc).

Buff Duration 1 Hour. That includes Dances/Songs? Too much anyway. Can't be balanced.

lag free? Is the machine hosted on a Datacenter? No. So you can't tell for "lag". How many Mbit is your connection Up/Down?

Mana potions? You can't care of balance when you add Mana Potions.

High RB Jewels ruins the gameplay and the economy. The more drop, the less raid. The less raid, the less PvP. The less PvP the more bored.

Generally the configuration is nice. For x100 rates, not x15. It is like a PvP server with slow leveling. That will cause problems in the community and will screw gameplay (low level PK and other cool things).

* True international community

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/RaidFight

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:03 pm 
Vagabond

Na u lvl really fast because of Vitality system and i liked that kind of servers and allready playd on a much with settings like that. l2destiny.de, lineage2.ro, l2inc.eu they all had same buff times and many people liked this servers on all of this servers where 500 people +. Only difference www.sinergy.tk is an uprising server with arround 120 people and the boss jewel drop. Maybe not all people like servers like that but i and my friends really like it and think the server is really good. Btw Gms are really nice u can talk with them very often they are like 16 hours online the day so u got 1fst class support never seen something like that befor on a free server. Its ure decision 2 join or not but im just saying i and some other guys who have playd on a lot servers have real much fun there. (one last thing nearly nobody do low lvl pk or so o.o)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:45 pm 
Viscount

Hisoka wrote:
Na u lvl really fast because of Vitality system and i liked that kind of servers and allready playd on a much with settings like that. l2destiny.de, lineage2.ro, l2inc.eu they all had same buff times and many people liked this servers on all of this servers where 500 people +. Only difference www.sinergy.tk is an uprising server with arround 120 people and the boss jewel drop. Maybe not all people like servers like that but i and my friends really like it and think the server is really good. Btw Gms are really nice u can talk with them very often they are like 16 hours online the day so u got 1fst class support never seen something like that befor on a free server. Its ure decision 2 join or not but im just saying i and some other guys who have playd on a lot servers have real much fun there. (one last thing nearly nobody do low lvl pk or so o.o)
if u have 120 ppl I go to shoot my self sorry :twisted: :twisted:

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:56 pm 
Vagabond

i joined 1 month ago with only 50 people so i think server is growing :P

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:18 am 
Nekys wrote:
.tk = Free domain name. Website hosted on the server machine. Easy to exploit/crack/lag.
Would be more professional and surely you would get more players if the website was hosted on some web server with a top level domain (.com .ro etc).

Buff Duration 1 Hour. That includes Dances/Songs? Too much anyway. Can't be balanced.

lag free? Is the machine hosted on a Datacenter? No. So you can't tell for "lag". How many Mbit is your connection Up/Down?

Mana potions? You can't care of balance when you add Mana Potions.

High RB Jewels ruins the gameplay and the economy. The more drop, the less raid. The less raid, the less PvP. The less PvP the more bored.

Generally the configuration is nice. For x100 rates, not x15. It is like a PvP server with slow leveling. That will cause problems in the community and will screw gameplay (low level PK and other cool things).

terrible server for reasons above. Why not just make a pvp server? Its like a sever you have to put time into that gives you dumb and inbalanced gameplay. Terrible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:20 pm 
guys first try it before u decide

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:29 pm 
and if u dont believe that there are 110+ player then go there and look