Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [Gracia Final] L2 Shrine 4x (L2OFF)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:13 am 
Vagabond

Try making as much box as you want without cakes on donate without bot on 4x rate

Fuk try even making 1 char lvl 83 on these conditions

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:43 am 
Baron

Point being?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:09 pm 
Vagabond

Its running for 2 weeks now and the community is stil rising fast.
I do not wonder because the Server concept is awesome!

You got a stable Server that will last for years and active friendly staff members.
All things you have ingame are truely yours by playing the game, because there is no donation system and they hunt bots actively.

Everyone looking forward playing L2 long term, this Server is the place to go.

PS: No rus Zerg! Biggest part of the community is english speaking / international :mrgreen:

I found a home in L2Shrine and I came there alone, driven by nostalgia ^^

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:09 am 
Viscount

MaxTunnerX wrote:
Thumbs up for not having donations. But jeez, unlimited boxes? thats even more than Russian servers have :shock: .

You're just being silly with your box limitation. People were and still are boxing characters on retail servers.

There is nothing wrong with boxing a buffer, or friends characters when they're gone, or any other situations.

The amount of people that will have 3-4 boxes without botting at this stage of the server is very small, as exp'ing becomes very difficult and inefficient.
This might happen though at a later stage of the server, where boxing 2 buffers might become mandatory to farm properly with your group or solo when you can't find other players or when you just want to farm for yourself and not share the loot or exp with other people. It is someones decision to do that and it wouldn't be fair to compel them to play with others when that's not their intention. That's life.

Also, not everyone has as much time to play in order to be online all the time, so being able to box friends characters or party members characters is a great way to handle that and also keep up with them.

Some clip i made: https://youtu.be/kGv5I6uwfPc

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:56 am 
Vagabond

I don't see a problem with boxes myself, some people do it some do not. The ones who don't have the advantage of full exp on main, etc. The good thing is they don't charge for extra boxes, are not greedy like some other servers, who literally take the whole arm off you. lol

:?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:42 pm 
Baron

First of all, 1 buffer is enough to solo. Sure you dont get song/dance etc. but it still makes the game very comfortable as opposed to having no buffs. Secondly, Its a freakin MMORPG. How can someone even be offended by actual multiplayer or roleplaying? And lastly, unless boxes are prohibited or heavily reduced in general, there will always be thousands of half-dead servers instead of a few servers with thousands of players. Now, I respect that some people want to play this way, but it should definitely not be a rule. Instead, it should be an exception.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:58 pm 
Elder

Hello , we are playing here as clan with lot of active people , recruiting newcomers to academy and main clan. Online on server growing every day, it's worth to try and feel the real low rate gracia without donate,

Also , would be great if some clan decide to join us and compete for long :)

for info in game PM Lusi , Camar , Pinky or Wizzy , thank You !

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:16 am 
Vagabond

Jorn, both you and Chinatown (Dawn's admin) seem to share the same philosophy. You have l2off-based Gracia files, he has l2off-based Interlude files.

Why don't you have a talk with him about partnership? Starting in Interlude and eventually ending up in Freya, that's what every decent L2 player is looking for out there.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:43 pm 
Viscount

Rumpelstiltskin wrote:

Why don't you have a talk with him about partnership? Starting in Interlude and eventually ending up in Freya, that's what every decent L2 player is looking for out there.

I totally feel the same. I find every chronicle up to High Five to be very decent and entertaining, but the main reason people get bored or jump servers is the lack of progression.

A 3 or 4 upgrades low rate server could actually become something succesful . Interlude -> Gracia Final -> Gracia Epilogue -> Freya , taking less time to update from GE to Freya compared to other updates since GF->GE is not a very big update.

Damn i miss playing...

Some clip i made: https://youtu.be/kGv5I6uwfPc

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:46 pm 
Baron

The biggest problem (except for people not lioking odl or modern chronicles), is what to do after upgrade is complete? Nobody likes wipe, even thou after several years of updated chronicles I woudl gladly accept wipe and Interlude chronicle myself. Maybe a server with this cycle every year would be interesting?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:33 am 
Vagabond

@Max I think that perhaps in the future yes that would be an very interesting idea, even an collaboration between projects who promote only FAIR game play.

Although It needs a a bit of time, both Shrine and Dawn, slowly restore back the faith in L2 community, and yes small projects can be successful and do not require all the BS its going on on big ones.

namely opening and closing constantly damages the l2 community my honest opinion.

Greeeeed.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:25 pm 
Baron

is not long term server = Is boring= Need to do quest for 1 and 2 prof and is total retail - no auto loot
Only 1 good option - auto shots, lol = server seems like l2Chronicle 3. Is local server - cz, pl, sk community. Cannot find internstionale clan. In global no1 responce . And russians. Most of ppl got nice titles like пойдинахуй, etc. Missed only дагодух..ш.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:42 pm 
Elder

1euro wrote:
is not long term server = Is boring= Need to do quest for 1 and 2 prof and is total retail - no auto loot

Only 1 good option - auto shots, lol = server seems like l2Chronicle 3.

Is local server - cz, pl, sk community. Cannot find internstionale clan. In global no1 responce . And russians. Most of ppl got nice titles like пойдинахуй, etc. Missed only дагодух..ш.

All things You pointed out in 1st lines are against "long term server" , so you are wrong here.

Next , you say its local PL/CZ/SK server, in next line you say everyone is russian , you are clueless again , and yet there is even BR clan on server, w/e.

So , server growth in last days , and will be long term becasue yet there is noone with 3rd class afaik , and it have already 16 days , so rats like You will change server several times before mayority get 3rd class.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:07 am 
Vassal

only 1 thing what this server need is 200-300 more ppls :) so come to join !

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:26 am 
Vagabond

Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
Jorn, both you and Chinatown (Dawn's admin) seem to share the same philosophy. You have l2off-based Gracia files, he has l2off-based Interlude files.

Hi,

we are not planning any partnership for this project. Don't know if we will run any other project in the future (depends on players' interest) - if yes, we might look for a partner.

1euro wrote:
Only 1 good option - auto shots, lol = server seems like l2Chronicle 3. Is local server - cz, pl, sk community. Cannot find internstionale clan. In global no1 responce . And russians. Most of ppl got nice titles like пойдинахуй, etc. Missed only дагодух..ш.

If you think that it's boring, then the server is not suited for you. If you want autoloot, buyable 1st and 2nd prof, pay to win donate and a lot of russian clans, go to l2e-global or rpg.
We have quite big international community but with minimum of Russians (there is just one Rus clan as far as i can tell).

Cheers.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next