Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [Gracia Final] L2 Shrine 4x (L2OFF)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:28 pm 
Vassal

+1 for the server. Ive joined at mart 2017 , and still playing. All clans are great, we all have fun at wars and sieges. Join us!!!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:42 pm 
Vagabond

I had so much fun on this server, even tho it was 1 sided for a very long time. Unfortunately top clans quit the server and you can barely see 50 offline shops in Giran nowdays. Congrats to the admins for the "No donation" policy, I hope they will be able to bring back players 'cause now it is almost dead.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:18 am 
Vagabond

Some old players have rejoined as there isnt anywhere else stable enough to get the usual L2 fix and server numbers are back on the rise, not dramatically though.

I personally am one who left in jan 2017 for personal reasons and haven't found anything worth playing so decided to come back.

Server has been up for 2 years now, so the GMs have done a pretty good job with it and kept their promise to not close. (Rare to find GMs keeping promises)

Current chronicle is Gracia Epilogue. There are some stacked players but farm areas are free for those who want to level up fast and catch up. There are also several clans that have some decent numbers averaging 10-20 ppl online at weekend peak times and sieges are actually worth playing.

I cant see any reason why you cant reach S grade in a week with all the features this chronicle has to boost fast exp (Vitality, Newbie guide buffs, Palaika, Kamaloka) and thus potentially being involved in sieges/pvp if thats your thing or exping in high level areas you've always wanted to try.

https://l2shrine.com/en/

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:56 pm 
Vagabond

++++ for this server

Stable, good, no donations, the greatest server I've been playing on !
It really needs new players, populations is decreasing, but if you are a new player who is searching for a new "home" where to play, this is the place! (Playing since feb 2017 and still doing it)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:32 pm 
Vagabond

Good server, but a lot of people quit around the beginning of this year, me included. It was very fun playing on it but heavily dominated by one side that's still playing to this day. The GE update made a lot of us quit. I hope they come up with a side project someday, they've shown they can run a server extremely well, but a lot of people don't want to join a 2 year old server with low pop and maxed out players. :(

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:14 am 
Vassal

Clan oldschool is recruitng. We are small comunity but helping eachother.pm in game:Saladin,Nosferato,Elwing,Ayada,Glerokh.
See you in game

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:06 am 
Vassal

saladin wrote:
Clan oldschool is recruitng. We are small comunity but helping eachother.pm in game:Saladin,Nosferato,Elwing,Ayada,Glerokh, Nick777.
See you in game

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:29 pm 
Vagabond

glad1us wrote:
Good server, but a lot of people quit around the beginning of this year, me included. It was very fun playing on it but heavily dominated by one side that's still playing to this day. The GE update made a lot of us quit. I hope they come up with a side project someday, they've shown they can run a server extremely well, but a lot of people don't want to join a 2 year old server with low pop and maxed out players. :(

Theres a batch of new players joining nowadays, and hardly any of those maxed out players are still around.

Server is still stable with active and comprehensive GMs listening to the community thats constantly helping eachother out to improve player experience and server numbers.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:19 am 
Duke

It's actually admirable they've come so far and are still serving the players. Kinda tempts me, I had a 50ish dagger there IIRC.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:06 am 
Vagabond

Icarus wrote:
It's actually admirable they've come so far and are still serving the players. Kinda tempts me, I had a 50ish dagger there IIRC.

I used to play there in 2017 and now have some spare time so I've started to play again and server is practically the same, albeit less populated but starting to get some numbers and old players back, including myself :D

Give it a go while you wait for Dawn to open :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:09 pm 
Vagabond

highly reccomend this server. wroking, best chronicle, nice people. Still have solid base of players

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:26 am 
Elder

Gonna have a look, check the population.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:00 am 
Elder

MaliceMizer wrote:
Gonna have a look, check the population.

Ok, server is awesome i must have 5ms latency but then again about 100 ppl play, so gotta keep looking.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:18 pm 
Vassal

Summer Watermelon Event
Duration:
The Summer Watermelon event runs from July 16 to August 13, 2018 (08:00 UTC+2). Nectar and Cloned Seeds drop from monsters from July 16 to August 6, 2018 (08:00 UTC+2). Puss the Cat remains in towns until August 13, 2018 (08:00 UTC+2).

https://forum.l2shrine.com/topic/1770-s ... ment-10903

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:01 am 
Vassal

Join server. We are still here :)
Pm i game Saladin,Pasai for academy.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next