Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] Interlude x8 (Preview) L2 CORE (BnB)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:42 pm 
Knight

Life is full of choices. Everybody can choose whatever they like. Our server is going to be stable and with a huge community. So, if someone thinks that playing on another Interlude server is the perfect choice, he is free to go :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:02 am 
Baron

ProPlay1 wrote:
I'm not allowed to give more info right now. After the 1 week you will find out what happened.
It was a tough decision to take, but it was the right one.
In 1 week the community will find out what was the problem.

Please stay patient and calm.

P.S. We have users from 4 continents. South - North America, Europe, Asia.

you know better what's good for the server ofcourse :) i don't doubt about it, if the delay was made means it's better for the server nobody is crazy to delay it just to make angry the people :D but the ppl don't understand such things nowadays.
Wanted to know about the files only , we have reasons to join again the OBT to test or everything will be like before?
P.S: DOn't worry about the community...if they waited 2 months they will wait 1 more week for sure, will be there.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:29 pm 
Knight

Kush wrote:
you know better what's good for the server ofcourse :) i don't doubt about it, if the delay was made means it's better for the server nobody is crazy to delay it just to make angry the people :D but the ppl don't understand such things nowadays.
Wanted to know about the files only , we have reasons to join again the OBT to test or everything will be like before?
P.S: DOn't worry about the community...if they waited 2 months they will wait 1 more week for sure, will be there.

Thank you for the support and for this comment. Its exactly like that. We are not crazy to make people angry out of nowhere. Something important threatened the opening and the server wouldnt be playable.
Now the team is working on that and next Friday they will announce what was the issue.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:05 pm 
Knight

6 days to go !
3.154 registered users on our forum so far !

http://l2.bnb.gr

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:17 pm 
Vagabond

Mention also, that all your servers live max for 5 months, then wipe and start again...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:29 pm 
Knight

yudjin wrote:
Mention also, that all your servers live max for 5 months, then wipe and start again...

Wow you created an account just to say that ? But anyway, thank you for your comment.

All our servers had 1500(min) - 5000(max) players online. You're wrong. The last Interlude server stayed ONLINE for much more than 5 months with just 150-250 players online. Even with such a small amount of players we kept the server online. If we werent responsible to our gaming community we would close the server as soon as the population dropped !

This time though, things are pretty different!

a) It looks like we are going to have more than 5000 players online
b) We are going to update the server as soon as our community feels that its time to do it to keep their interest on.

So to sum up, dear (new) friend, we dont close servers after 5 months (we keep them even with a small population because we respect our players) and this time we are going to update the client when it is the right time (after months).

P.S. 25+ Clans have already registered on our forum. Sounds good, right ?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:48 pm 
Vagabond

5000 PPL ROFL even ncwest not have that much real players and with 25 clans with max 20-40 PPL and some randoms u will have max 1k real ppl and if they log in 3-4 box and u can got max 3k online ACC. Please look at real if we sum up all the players in the EU will get 5-7k real players so it is impossible to play all in your server.
P.S If you want more real players consider to change your system for donations made it less pay to win
and do not give me the crap I can not pay my bills pls.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:42 am 
Knight

a) You are not good with numbers. You said that if you sum up all Lineage Players in Europe you get 5k-7k players. I would say much more than that.

b) We dont have players only from Europe.

c) We dont have donations about weapons / armors / jewels or anything that makes the server "pay to win" as you said.

d) A good way to see how many people are going to play on a server is to check out the forum activity and the forum members. There are no "boxes" on forum. And if you're going to say "yea but some people are making multiple accounts" i will say that "some others dont even create an account on forum".

Dont make a big deal out of nowhere :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:42 am 
Baron

Dont know about the other things, but that guy is right about donations. Donating gives people way too big advantage over others. Also imagine what will people do with all the exp bonus, when the rest of the server cant catch up? They will get bored and leave because of no PVP competition. Equal exping rhytm is the key to long lasting server. Its already hard to make people reach end game simultainously because of rushers, so please dont complicate things even more by giving them more exp.

Additionally, I have vast experience with free to play games, and I can tell you, that only the mere fact that you can get paid items with in game currency doesnt automatically make the game fair. Its still pay2win as long as donators get something that helps them in the actual game and others dont, or as long as everyone gets something that can help them, but it helps donators much more or they get the help much more easily/faster than others.

And dont take me wrong. Im just saying how things are. No offense intended whatsoever.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:57 am 
Vagabond

Ok let way the online crap cos it's never real number all show off with this ...
But for donation mate u got x8 server and pa for exp/sp u got almost mid rate server with the PA acc this is way too pay to win cos it's mater alote ho will got 1st CoV/VoP and wipe other ppl in sieges epics other stuff is ok like 1/2 class some hats and standart name change email change and other ....
Also is ok to add some more stuff after few mounts when all ppl got max lvl items etc to can new players catch up but PA from start is too much mate .
P.S 40 % XP/SP/30% adena PA is way way to much lower it to 10 % only XP/SP cos donators will got server rate almost x12 and normal ppl x8 its not fair

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:23 pm 
Baron

I agree that PA should be 20-25%. Thats is enough

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:07 pm 
Vagabond

First of all, before you come at me spitting your broken English and blaming me, like a completely incompetent and aggressive jerk, for making a new account just to post a comment - yes, I made an account on Pmfun just to post this comment. If you were a good admin and a community manager, which, as witnessed by your poor communication skills, is sadly not the case, you would know that people like to share their thoughts and communicate even if sometimes it requires making an account. I made mine because I cannot stand the obvious lies coming from you.

/sarcasm on

6000 people? That's disappointing. You clearly lack creativity, you could have come up with any number you wanted, say 100k, and you came up with 6k only? Your imagination is limited.

/sarcasm off

Forum accounts? Your forum has been used for years on multiple open-wipe-close-cash in projects, no wonder there are many accounts accumulated during that time. It doesn't take much time to do a little research and find out that most of the accounts were made in the period of 2015 or earlier.

I would also like to hear, from you as a professional, what hardware and stacking/ noding checks and monitoring steps did you perform that allowed you to estimate the precise maximum number of supported online accounts suddenly jumping from 6000 to 9000? Judging by your comment: "to like 9000" you pulled that number out of your butt. Why don't we simply settle with a famous meme, "Over 9000" which probably crossed your mind when coming up with a new fake number. Because I am not sure about the real online numbers on your server, but boy oh boy, the lie detection is screaming "over 9000" when reading your every comment.

It also makes me wonder, since you mentioned the hardware upgrade to achieve such success. I am afraid slapping more RAM or CPU would not cut it as it is more of a noding and overall software issue to permit as many accounts as you have stated. However, aside from some of your bluff about "better hardware", there was no mention of stacking and noding.

May I also ask you how did you completely calculate the rise of demand to 6000 in less than 24 hours from your first post which indicated the initial demand of active accounts approximating the round 4500? What statistical tests did you perform before posting this?

Your last "uber successful" project lasted for barely 3 months, where you also boasted about the incredible population numbers. Which if we do the maths, means you were losing 2000 players/ month. Was your project really that bad or were the numbers fake?

Anyways, I guess that period was enough to surpass the Greece GB annual salary in donations - so please, do elaborate more, how much respect you show to your players.

Finally, if you run such a successful project, hire a PR person that would not rely on insulting and alienating people from you on the forums as well as here and this time make sure he/ she speaks in English, because quite frankly you don't strike me as a very bright or honest person, scares me to think you are the project author.

Last edited by Apopis on Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:40 pm 
Knight

Apopis wrote:
First of all, before you come at me spitting your broken English and blaming me, like a completely incompetent and aggressive jerk, for making a new account just to post a comment - yes, I made an account on Pmfun just to post this comment. If you were a good admin and a community manager, which, as witnessed by your poor communication skills, is sadly not the case, you would know that people like to share their thoughts and communicate even if sometimes it requires making an account. I made mine because I cannot stand the obvious lies coming from you.

/sarcasm on

6000 people? That's disappointing. You clearly lack creativity, you could have come up with any number you wanted, say 100k, and you came up with 6k only? Your imagination is limited.

/sarcasm off

Forum accounts? Your forum has been used for years on multiple open-wipe-close-cash in projects, no wonder there are many accounts accumulated during that time. It doesn't take much time to do a little research and find out that most of the accounts were made in the period of 2015 or earlier.

We would also like to hear, from you as a professional, what hardware and stacking/ noding checks did you perform that allowed you to estimate the precise maximum number of supported online accounts suddenly jumping from 6000 to 9000?

May I also ask you how did you completely calculate the rise of demand to 6000 in less than 24 hours from your first post which indicated the initial demand of active accounts of 4500?

Your last project lasted for barely 3 months, I guess that period was enough to surpass the Greece GB annual salary in donations - so please, do elaborate more, how much respect you show to your players.

Finally, if you run such a successful project, hire a PR person that would not rely on insulting and alienating people from you on the forums as well as here and this time make sure he/ she speaks in English, because quite frankly you don't strike me as a very bright or honest person, scares me to think you are the project author.

Thanks for your comment again.

a) Sorry if my english level offended you. :)

b) I was never aggressive. Maybe you are too sensitive !

c) The fact that you created 2 accounts (1 before and 1 new now - probably you forgot your password already?) just to comment on this post, says a lot of things. You are either someone who promotes some other server or you are a fanatic hater. Who does that ? Creating 2 accounts to write hate comments for a server he doesnt like ? If you didnt care about us and our server, you would just be indifferent to our project.

d) 6000 characters online is not imagination but realism. One of our previous Interlude servers had 5500 chatacters on.

e) Our current forum is not on for several years. You're wrong again. We used to have another forum but we changed to this one since June 2015. You are not well informed my friend. You write hate comments without the basic knowledge :).

f) I'm not the admin of the server. I'm just a member of the team.

As i said. Thank you for your comment, even if its full of hate.

Have a good day :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:44 pm 
Vagabond

No, this is my first and only account. This is my only 2 cents I could have given to a project like this.

As we both see, you completely ignored almost everything written above. Either you really don't understand this language or you simply don't have answers and have nothing to base your empty words upon.

As for the forum accounts - you confirmed me being right and correct - I did my research. Like I said, and confirmed by you, the forum is since 2015 at least.

However you took time to try insult someone again - I am not oversensitive, however I am civilized and as business or relations come together, you have a long way of learning to go. You really need to come up with something new besides attacking people for making a new forum account- come on buddy, take a deep breath and use your upper head - you can do it.

My last gripe:

Your last "uber successful" project lasted for barely 3 months, where you also boasted about the incredible population numbers. Which, if we do the maths, means you were losing 2000 players/ month. Was your project really that bad or were the numbers fake?

P.S. Stop calling me your friend, I am not and I do not wish to be. I am not friends with liars.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:07 pm 
Knight

Apopis wrote:
No, this is my first and only account. This is my only 2 cents I could have given to a project like this.

As we both see, you completely ignored almost everything written above. Either you really don't understand this language or you simply don't have answers and have nothing to base your empty words upon.

As for the forum accounts - you confirmed me being right and correct - I did my research. Like I said, and confirmed by you, the forum is since 2015 at least.

However you took time to try insult someone again - I am not oversensitive, however I am civilized and as business or relations come together, you have a long way of learning to go.

My last gripe:

Your last "uber successful" project lasted for barely 3 months, where you also boasted about the incredible population numbers. Which, if we do the maths, means you were losing 2000 players/ month. Was your project really that bad or were the numbers fake?

P.S. Stop calling me your friend, I am not and I do not wish to be. I am not friends with liars.

Well i thought that you were the guy above, who also created an account just to write a hate comment and leave, just like you did. :D

I didnt ignore "almost everything". Its funny how you really try to show something that doesnt exist here.

You exactly said that our forum is on for yearS. 2015-2016 is a period of yearS ? Or just 1 year ?
YearS or a year ? As i already said. You're really trying to be hateful about this project. It's so obvious.

You said that i tried to "insult you". You are using KEY words like a politician to promote your own purpose.

Insults (i never even tried - while you clearly insulted me), lies (i hate lies), years (instead of a year), etc.

Its obvious that you're trying to create something out of nowhere.

And as i said, i hate lies. So instead of saying "none of our servers lasted for only 3 months", i will say that "i dont remember this happening as long as i am a member of this server".
So explain me. Which server lasted for only 3 months? Name the project.
But since you are so intetionally negative and since you're lying already, i'm not sure about the value of your words.
Also i never said that every server we launched has 5500 players. I already said that "ONE" of our servers reached that number and of course that server didnt last for ...."3 months" .

Do you see now how sneakily you are writing your "hate reviews" ? You are cherry - picking words, repeating things like that "i insulted you" (that i never did - while you are insulting me even about my english), changing words to be more emphatic (like year ----> YEARS). You are acting like a politician pal.
Get over it.

P.S. I'm calling you a "friend" because i'm friendly, unlike you are. :)

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next