Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF - IL] L2GlobalNET x6
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 3:45 pm 
Vagabond

FidoW wrote:
Metal wrote:
Fidow

check your pm.

Edit: Maybe it's fallse positive, but l2 launcher has like 9 trojans in it.

Its false positive coz of the antibot, probably antivirus will say something like "Generic crypt-packed".

We put a warning in the howtoplay section so players dont worry about it:

With today's update on the launcher = 0 trojans, malware.

All good :).

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 4:11 pm 
Viscount

plz stop flaming in this crappy server threat.... donate to win, mid rate server, thats what it is. nothing even close to low rate name. most of server are at very end of gameplay nobles s grd etc, and opened just 1 month ago. in real low rates ppl would be still b grd or even lower

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 4:26 pm 
Vagabond

aqdevas wrote:
I am happy to see more promising servers but there are 2 things that doesn't match with the way you want manage your server. 2 weeks left till summer. There is no way that 15-19 years old youth will like to play a server without ability to bring 1 box. I would be ok with no box policy only if server launched in late autumn, but right before summer. This makes non sense.

You told on forums that this project is basically against solo players
Quote:
well for totally-solo players i think there are a type of games called Singleplayers Games, that u can actually enjoy as a individual game

So what it means? There is no room for solo players. I will tell you now 1 thing. There are like 50-65% SOLO PLAYERS in current L2 community and being against solo players means you are losing a huge amount of players.

The reason why solo players like to play solo till some point is simple:

- most clans have shady management, and no matter how hard you help clan, CL and his friend mostly will get items first;
- if you solo player and joined clan which based on playing in CP there will be no party for you, so again you must play solo even in clan;
- making party with randoms makes no sense. 99% of L2 players are greedy at some level, so sharing a look with completely random guy makes no sense;
- Currently in your forums only 3 clans made a post that they will plaly. You said to solo players go find a clan, but there are no clans currently to join (at least a visual statement in forums).

With all respect. Change your mentality and give solo players a room to play or your server will die. At this state of L2 you can't afford losing randoms. This is why RU projects makes servers every month. They can't manage to hold those randoms playing on their project. And battle for them continue over and over again.

This is where you have to choose. Hold server with 150-250 people playing for a month or try having a successful server with 700+ online and really try push your plans into upgrading chronicle.

You have basically 3 days decide your server's future and how successful it can be.

First, the quote you made are not my words, that has been said by a player. I'm certainly not against solo players. I even give a warning to that player for answering that way.

About all other thing you said i think you are so wrong...we already have 1k accounts created and server isnt open yet.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:12 pm 
Baron

I wish your project can prove my words wrong. It would be first time in 5 years when I was wrong about something like this.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:35 pm 
Vagabond

aqdevas wrote:
I wish your project can prove my words wrong. It would be first time in 5 years when I was wrong about something like this.

We'll see in a few days, anyway thanks for your suggestions.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:38 pm 
Vagabond

I'm pretty much solo player most of the time in all those many years I have played L2 and I was always looking for no-dual box servers, which is pretty much impossible to find these days (6-8 years ago was way easier..). Played once in x1 private server with no dualboxing and it had 800-1000 unique players all the time, was great server, but admin took all the donations, shut down a server after a month and disappeared without a sign... One of those "make money/shut down" admins. Hoping best for this server and as many players as possible. About opening close to summer time it has - and +. People have more free time, no studies and such but on another hand people spend more time outdoors, longer work hours(that includes me) and so on. Anyway we'll see what happens when server opens!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 9:52 am 
Baron

KamoHaDer wrote:
I'm pretty much solo player most of the time in all those many years I have played L2 and I was always looking for no-dual box servers, which is pretty much impossible to find these days (6-8 years ago was way easier..). Played once in x1 private server with no dualboxing and it had 800-1000 unique players all the time, was great server, but admin took all the donations, shut down a server after a month and disappeared without a sign... One of those "make money/shut down" admins. Hoping best for this server and as many players as possible. About opening close to summer time it has - and +. People have more free time, no studies and such but on another hand people spend more time outdoors, longer work hours(that includes me) and so on. Anyway we'll see what happens when server opens!

Too bad I can't remember my old nickname in forum to prove you that I am rooting FOR NO-Dual BOX! The problem is that summer is on the heels. I repeat again, I would love to play in server w/o box, I would like to do it, but not in summer, where online will be low and there will be very hard to find a damn party. If server was launched let's say in November, I would be happy. No dual box means that every single guy playing in the game is valuable, especially supports. But man.. it's summer. There are very little people willing to play during summer.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 2:47 pm 
Viscount

oh, im very sorry about my last post about this server. i mistaken this with l2eglobal.... ignore all bad stuff i said. this is clearly diferent server, lets hope it will be succesfull

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 12:23 am 
Vassal

We all want to catch that nostalgia from 10 years ago, we all want to have fun just one more time with this game and we all search for a quality server. At first I had high hopes for this server, low rate with no boxing (finally supports are more than just boxes), but this server failed to deliver, only 700 at the start is a low number compared with other servers that promised the same thing. The idea of a server with minimum donations or donations with low impact hyped us all, we all thought that this was going to be the little corner of l2 where everything matters. The server started off cu with a low population even tough you could box, then the economy was a disaster, prices were too high, then the buffs from the shop ruined the importance of supports. After 3 days the number of people increased to 900, but I think the counter counts the offline shops too, and also dual boxes and bots. The server set a new record, it died after 3 days. I have to mention the server was decent, with no bugs, quests working properly. If one wants to play here just wait a month untill the botters are gone, the population will probably go down to 400-300 or lower. Have fun and good luck

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:57 pm 
Vagabond

really? did you really hope for over 2k of real people in a lowrates where dualbox is not allowed? You should be crazy.

also... was this your first server? Always, always, ALWAYS, prices are high at the beginning. Don't like it? Create yourself a dwarf and leverage that, and after a couple of weeks start playing your main.

about the vote buffs, that's the reason I'm playing there now and not in Dawn. In Dawn dualbox is a must, so you end up playing a x2.5 rates. Here I can have up to 4h of buffs every day (I pick them 5 by 5: focus, dw, might, vr, haste), not "full buff" but enough for daily use, so I can play at x6 rates.

the only thing I don't like is the premium account. Some donators are doing subclasses already (or should be close to)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:44 am 
Vassal

Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
really? did you really hope for over 2k of real people in a lowrates where dualbox is not allowed? You should be crazy.

also... was this your first server? Always, always, ALWAYS, prices are high at the beginning. Don't like it? Create yourself a dwarf and leverage that, and after a couple of weeks start playing your main.

about the vote buffs, that's the reason I'm playing there now and not in Dawn. In Dawn dualbox is a must, so you end up playing a x2.5 rates. Here I can have up to 4h of buffs every day (I pick them 5 by 5: focus, dw, might, vr, haste), not "full buff" but enough for daily use, so I can play at x6 rates.

the only thing I don't like is the premium account. Some donators are doing subclasses already (or should be close to)

Have fun! I could not have fun.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:47 pm 
Vagabond

Our first 20 days in numbers:

i.imgur. com/yaaSbSq.png

(remove space between dot and com, forum dont allow url - don't understand why)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:25 am 
Vagabond

Server update to Gracia Final

As we promised when we first announced the server we're going to perform an update to Gracia Final on October 12!

Come and play with us!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:35 am 
Vagabond

Server has been succesfully updated to Gracia Final!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:38 pm 
Vagabond

Looking for a new server to play?

PROMOTION FOR NEW CLANS:
We offer to those clans who want to start in our server (for the FIRST 5 clans that bring AT LEAST 25 members):
- Clan level 6
- FREE Clan Hall in Giran, Rune, Goddard or Aden (depending on availability)
- 20k CRP
- Clan level 6 skills: Clan Imperium, Clan Lifeblood, Clan Magic Protection, Clan Vitality, Clan Aegis, Clan Might, Clan Morale, Clan Shield Boost, Clan Spirituality.
- FREE VIP STATUS (EXP/SP BOOSTED 50%) for A MONTH to all the members.

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OUR SERVER:
- Retail Gracia Final 100% - All features/quest/skills working
- EXP/SP/DROP/SPOIL/ADENA: x6
- Quest EXP/SP/ADENA: x3
- Safe enchant: 3
- The only 3 custom features: Offline shop, VIP account, Auto-pick.
- Our server is really young, started some months ago.
- We have one of the best antibot systems - SmartGuard.
- We are running behind HYPERFILTER AntiDDOS Solutions.
- This is not our first rodeo, we have 11 years of experience, we are also running the best and most populated Spanish server at the same time we run this one. With L2GlobalNet we're trying to form a nice international community.
- Our website give you full view of your characters inventory, clan members, level status, trade history, friends connected, warehouse contribution for clan leaders and a lot of more features, top pvp and all kind of info, including accurate info about drops and monsters location.

Do you have any question? Just ask! Check our website/forum for more info!

L2GlobalNET

OfflineProfile