OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:46 pm 
Viscount

MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
or RA with 40players(cmon on fun x5000 servers you got more ppl then there).

ofc if everybody thinks the same as you no server would even have 10 players online....

if a server is not already famous like azure/dex/paradise it's obvious that it won't have a great beggining....

lol spend life on x4 server with 40 players. rly lol

it's x10 dumbass....lol this shows how fucking clueless you are...i bet you heard somewhere that the server will stay with 40 players forever and you just started spreading bullshit that you don't have a fucking clue about....

pitty for you really...have fun in celes...

1st. y i will have fun on celes
2nd. you cant get hero on normal server so you go with low population to see how is to be hero?
Motorhead wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
nolifer
btw you reg just to post this crap?
yes so what?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:49 pm 
Duke

KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:

ofc if everybody thinks the same as you no server would even have 10 players online....

if a server is not already famous like azure/dex/paradise it's obvious that it won't have a great beggining....

it's x10 dumbass....lol this shows how fucking clueless you are...i bet you heard somewhere that the server will stay with 40 players forever and you just started spreading bullshit that you don't have a fucking clue about....

2nd. you cant get hero on normal server so you go with low population to see how is to be hero?

haha lo wtf are you talking about :D :D

jesus christ didn't knew ppl could be so retarded haha...dude i bet you couldn't even get hero on a pvp server....just gogogo with your lalclan and get feeded for hero status....lmao....

realy wtf you joined the forum just for posting BS....omfg where is this fucking world going :D :D

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:51 pm 
Viscount

MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:

jesus christ didn't knew ppl could be so retarded haha...dude i bet you couldn't even get hero on a pvp server....just gogogo with your lalclan and get feeded for hero status....lmao....

realy wtf you joined the forum just for posting BS....omfg where is this fucking world going :D :D

i bet you can't get 50lvl on some x7 server. feed? for your info i never got feeded by clam i just was hero 3times with bd but full geared bd with 5/5epics. you dont need feed then.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:54 pm 
Duke

KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:

i bet you can't get 50lvl on some x7 server. feed? for your info i never got feeded by clam i just was hero 3times with bd but full geared bd with 5/5epics. you dont need feed then.

and where the fuck you got the epics from :D :D ?!!! oh lemme guess...fucking clan gave you for farming oly points...gg dude you rock!!! yeah why the fuck you need feed if you have imba items with you....

btw i still have some chars ~70 in aerith that's 5x so gtfo with you'r lolarguments lmao :D :D

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:56 pm 
Viscount

MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:

and where the fuck you got the epics from :D :D ?!!! oh lemme guess...fucking clan gave you for farming oly points...gg dude you rock!!! yeah why the fuck you need feed if you have imba items with you....

btw i still have some chars ~70 in aerith that's 5x so gtfo with you'r lolarguments lmao :D :D

well who can be hero w/o good clan?
i told my opinion i wont talk with you here coz i feel my IQ is failing while i talk with you.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:59 pm 
Marquis

KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:

well shure on server with lolcustomimbasets like this epic shit you talk bout why not to be hero but i bet on a normal server you wont be able to get 3rd prof if its without a class manager :P

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:00 pm 
Duke

KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:

i told my opinion i wont talk with you here coz i feel my IQ is failing while i talk with you.

yea ofc....superior IQ (me) often damages negative IQ (lololyou) even moar so pls pls gtfo :D :D

i knew you were getting out of arguments lmao...what a fail person you are.... :D :D

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:01 pm 
Viscount

MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:

yea ofc....superior IQ (me) often damages negative IQ (lololyou) even moar so pls pls gtfo :D :D

i knew you were getting out of arguments lmao...what a fail person you are.... :D :D

1 moar question: How old are you?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:08 pm 
Duke

KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:

why the fuck would you need to know that haha :D :D

anyway i'm 17

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:11 pm 
Forum Troll

raidarise.com

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:15 pm 
Duke

GoDs3nD wrote:
raidarise.com

haha lol i was like "wtf is this supposed to mean o.O?!

then i remembered this topic was about servers lolz :D :D

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:49 pm 
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:
MustLoveL2 wrote:
KizaRobinHood wrote:

why the fuck would you need to know that haha :D :D

anyway i'm 17

Quote Quote Quoute

Post subject: ap
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:49 am 
Elder

Thx guys 4 info's. Was very helpfull. Prbly i will try raidarise cause i know owner is badass, and uprising cause ruud seems to be one of the few non - spaming guys in forum soo i trust him. Also the srv machine that they bought it's pretty bad ass. Any ideea when it opens?

But 1st raidarise. C'ya in game :). Look for the stuttiest, wodden armour dressed d elf, human, elfish female there :D. Thx again and god dammit u managed to transform even this topic into flame? :)

Waza a question. In that trailer it shows 2 servers nanaki and aerith. Both opening?

I never spam.
By sextoy :) .

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: ap
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:56 am 
Viscount

sextoy wrote:
Waza a question. In that trailer it shows 2 servers nanaki and aerith. Both opening?

nanaki and aerith are old servers.
new server celes x7 with very big community

OfflineProfile