Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: GraciaII x10 new Server
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:41 pm 
Vagabond

So this is what I've tried lately. Do not get me wrong here, I'm one player that got from their high rates alternative to the low rate one and though the server is amazing, we need new players as this one is brand new. So Im rather trying to get clients for my dwarf right now :D Honestly Im playing L2 for almost 7 years now and I was looking for a server like that in quite some time, everything is so set to place and the GM's are quite amazing concerning events and setting relationships with players. Being a new server (the low rate one - Pheonix) it has a month old and everything works just smoothly which I just love! I will pass you guys the basic idea that is posted on the official description just not to miss something out :D

Step into another world and join us on Kane and Able Gaming Club – Pheonix, one open door to so many opportunities for you to enjoy the wonders of myths coming from another time, a forgotten time of heroes and dark magic, of fowls and battlefields. Pheonix is a brand new server - the low rate alternative of our Gaming Club and we come to meet your highest desires concerning the game balance, the characters and skills that u love to have featuring Gracia II and a very friendly environment with a lot of events and staff appointed to offer you support and guidance. This is only a short overview of what we can offer you:

Rates

Xp:10
Sp:10
Adena:10
Drop/Spoil: 10x

General

TvT event
Fortress
All castles are siegeable
Clanhall system fully functional
Mana Elixirs recipes (common craft)
Olympiad/Heroes
Shop for D/C/B (luxory shop)
Vitality system
Enchant: 60%
Safe enchant: +3
Max enchant: +25
Hellbound Quest
S80 quest
Blacksmith Ram
Seven Signs and Festival
81 Skills fully functional
Raid Boss/Epic RB available
Bracelets and Talismans fully functional
Agathion Bracelets
Manor System fully functional
Normal Duration Buffs
Apella/Cursed Weapons available
Nobless and Subclass available through quests
Foundation and Mastery Items System
Wedding System
Augment and Elements Stones available

Custom
Crystal Conversion
Combat Manager (monitors the PVP /PK’s/crafters on the server with a monthly winner)
Class Change Manager for all classes (Upon completing the 3rd class through quest u get a 33%chance to get Nobless Coin)
Donation Award Point System (available by donaring or completing forum events)
AutoLoot/Auto Learn Skills
De-leveler NPC
Champion Mobs System
TeamSpeak available
Crafting Guide
Drop Tool
Stored Shop System (allows players to store/update/delete/set predefined listed shops)
24h GM Consultation Service
Regular GM Events
Player Based Testing Team

Step into our world fearless. We are always watching over you 

Hope you will enjoy it! If u gettin' in, on any of the 2, and need anything, yell out for Loth :) :P Not that other players wouldnt help you as well!

OfflineProfile