Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:28 pm 
Vagabond

Anonymous wrote:
I really though it was a good server till i found mp pots in giran store, exit and bb, lets try the next one :S

If that is true, you saved me a few hours of another l2 installation and server testing.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:40 pm 
Duke

lessersuccubus wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
I really though it was a good server till i found mp pots in giran store, exit and bb, lets try the next one :S

If that is true, you saved me a few hours of another l2 installation and server testing.

hahahahahaa great server retail like lmao :D :D

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:53 pm 
Vagabond

lessersuccubus wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Why didn't u try it?? IT"S PROGRESIVE, DO U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? I GUESS NOT. Well let me explain it to you. Progresive charging it means that once u use it, during 6 seconds while the efect lasts it recharges 150 mana, not that it recharges 150 instantly.

Try things before posting shit about the server.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:20 pm 
The guy who started this thread is a huge dick and MP pots on shop are as far from retail like as it gets.

We know the difference between MP pots and Herbs/Elixirs, thankyouverymuch.

Server fail.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:43 am 
Baron

Anonymous wrote:
The guy who started this thread is a huge dick and MP pots on shop are as far from retail like as it gets.

We know the difference between MP pots and Herbs/Elixirs, thankyouverymuch.

Server fail.

I don`t see how they are trying to keep close to retail ? If i misread some post k but i rly don`t see it , even in the 1st post there is stuck sub and other things that ain`t available on retail and ain`t close - so i rly don`t know what are u trying to proove by saying "far from retail".

Nekys and Diablo became very active since RA opened, almost every other server is bad or l2j - though i thought u both liked l2j very muchor RA is the best srvr there is(don`t rly care if i have time i`ll choose RA over Dex/roxy but i have my reasons for that). Great strategy . Great job to both of u , creating a community for 2(3) servers if i count inferno - that ain`t an easy task.

I don`t like stucsubs and that`s why i won`t try the server but i don`t think that it will be bad.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:06 am 
Marquis

I was always active as "raidfight" and sometime I decided to change to my real nickname. Anyway "progressive mana potions" is a bad idea. I think there are Elixirs for this.

* True international community

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/RaidFight

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:53 am 
Elder

You flamed Kairon here like he killed someone . Not fair imo , anyway i know know why you did that ... RaidARise ( or whatever the server is called ) fanbois . I rather play a decent CT 2 server then some C5 server . But what the hell only in C5 you can play that retarted Archer Class by just standing still and pressing F1 .

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:18 am 
Marquis

The player just said that he found MP potions and he left server. Instead of trying to explain you use caps and meaning that you call that one stupid. Wrong. Try to be nice with him so you convince him come back.

Generally I am brutal with players. I ban them without second thinking. But when a player goes to some forum and post crap, I shut the fuck up and listen. Maybe that player had to say something. I have to listen because no matter how perfect the server files, hardware, connection are, without players the server is nothing.

* True international community

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/RaidFight

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:50 pm 
Vagabond

mp potions (progressive or not) is a modification to the real game.

I wonder why so many people go into so much trouble setting up a "retail-like" server.... and at the same time don't follow "retail-like" rules.

OfflineProfile