Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF – Interlude] Preview DAWN 5x
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:33 am 
Heir

You're on the wrong thread then. This is IL low rate

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:30 pm 
Elder

Stream video from yesterday's Baium fight. Enjoy!

It is never too late to join L2Dawn! =)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:45 am 
Elder

Some fresh mass pvp videos, enjoy! Courtesy of NextTarget clan. http://L2dawn.com

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 2:40 pm 
Vagabond

pepekvt2 wrote:
So its.not worth to start playing anymore?

Not if you want a fresh start
This server is way too old and got empty for a while after the many dramas (GM / Admin corruption, additem, donations not rewarded for 10+ days)

The server was great for the first year, now it's just one of those old comunity server, where you have the same old players with full OE items and epics just playing for siege and shitting on new players trying to grind.

PS : that comment about "good admin" made me LOL quite hard, read the dramas about real money traders and GM adding items and GM buffing players for 2+ weeks without the admin seeing or doing anything xD

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 3:52 pm 
Heir

I played on dawn for a while. There were many bugs with skills, augments and quests. Admin was trying to create something good but he failed big time. He interfered in politics, boosted stats for clans to kill epics like antharas, banned whoever accused him of being corrupted when there were so many evidence. He also allowed RMT, dunno if he was getting part of the profits. He would ban only the sellers and middlemen after the transactions, never the buyers. So sellers could easily create other accounts and keep selling to the same people. Server now is 100ppl with overenchanted S gear playing for fun in sieges and epics like kaiken said. There are no real wars after TM and some other clans got banned or left. I hoped for dawn to be a great project but after so many mistakes from the administration, there isn't really anything to look forward playing there.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 2:11 am 
Elder

Kaiken wrote:
pepekvt2 wrote:

This server is way too old and got empty for a while after the many dramas (GM / Admin corruption, additem, donations not rewarded for 10+ days)

The server was great for the first year, now it's just one of those old comunity server, where you have the same old players with full OE items and epics just playing for siege and shitting on new players trying to grind.

PS : that comment about "good admin" made me LOL quite hard, read the dramas about real money traders and GM adding items and GM buffing players for 2+ weeks without the admin seeing or doing anything xD

First and only post to talk shit about L2Dawn. Good job, troll.

No matter what you guys say, L2Dawn remains the best IL low rate server (in terms of population, staff, community, etc.)

You ain't worth my time.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:10 am 
Baron

Meaning no offense but every second or third character you see in game belongs to someone you met (is not a new player). It was driving me mad. I felt like being in an insane asylum. No matter who I talked to, it was always the same 3 people over and over again. At least at low levels.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:30 am 
Heir

There is nothing wrong with that some people consider this game as a match with a start and an end. For those kind of people there are "seasonal servers", that wipe frequently. This is a "no wipe" server, of course it will not suite your needs. But for some people that get this game more like a role playing - this is the only place to be and not worry that your characters and hard work will be deleted after a while.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:11 pm 
Vagabond

mafioso wrote:
I played on dawn for a while. There were many bugs with skills, augments and quests. Admin was trying to create something good but he failed big time. He interfered in politics, boosted stats for clans to kill epics like antharas, banned whoever accused him of being corrupted when there were so many evidence. He also allowed RMT, dunno if he was getting part of the profits. He would ban only the sellers and middlemen after the transactions, never the buyers. So sellers could easily create other accounts and keep selling to the same people. Server now is 100ppl with overenchanted S gear playing for fun in sieges and epics like kaiken said. There are no real wars after TM and some other clans got banned or left. I hoped for dawn to be a great project but after so many mistakes from the administration, there isn't really anything to look forward playing there.

Lol @ these salty losers that are working on a fake l2evoke creatig bot accounts. Lol at crying tms still cannot recover after getting their asses kicked out.

Where did admin fail you piece of sht? By keeping his servr the most relevant server and online for 2 yrs? Tms you keep posting here after so much time passd since your ungrateful asses were kicked by comunity from dawn?

Admin bans all who break rules otherwise you wouldnt be here crying about banned clans, which btw never happened. No clans banned, some insignificant assholes were banned from tms thats all.

100 players? Nigga please, dawn had 600+ players since i started play and that is 1+ y

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:20 pm 
Heir

Harambe wrote:
Lol @ these salty losers that are working on a fake l2evoke creatig bot accounts. Lol at crying tms still cannot recover after getting their asses kicked out.

Where did admin fail you piece of sht? By keeping his servr the most relevant server and online for 2 yrs? Tms you keep posting here after so much time passd since your ungrateful asses were kicked by comunity from dawn?

Admin bans all who break rules otherwise you wouldnt be here crying about banned clans, which btw never happened. No clans banned, some insignificant assholes were banned from tms thats all.

100 players? Nigga please, dawn had 600+ players since i started play and that is 1+ y

Another bot from Dawn that created an account to flame. Who said I was banned or I was in TM? I am using pmfun a decade now and my profile is from 2015, before dawn opens. Im gonna join Evoke with a cp and don't give a shit if its the same person opening it or not. Also I don't have to win an argument here. Dawn has 100 max 150 players and that's a fact. Now if you wanna lie to youself, it's your problem. Now go back to china to show him how good boy you were here.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:25 pm 
Vagabond

Kaiken wrote:
pepekvt2 wrote:

*slow clap* boys, TM garbage is still here.

Now, this is not response to you dipsht, because you are just a fake account, but to dismantle your wrong ass:

GM corruption? Where asshole? dawn has been going non profit for 2 years + . Give us proof kiddo. I know cuz i saw you were asked publicly to give proof on shoutbox but then you just logged out Faker. Your blame is as good as my- Dawn is selling drugs and your naked girlfriend.

Donations that require wait for 10 days? *, dawn had no donations for 1 year, now they have hats full automated.

My clan has 45+ new players this month so stfu about old players and star wars already. Swrver is on 2 years many old players come and go.

Again you go about real money without any substance, just like your life.

What GM are you talking about? Oh that from 2 years ago that was i vestigated and removed? Actually CT is the only admin i have seen in private servers that was honest to community and took hard work and courage to speak truth to public

Dawn is the only admin that kept the server on for 2 years out of.his own pocket so stfu kiddo.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:32 pm 
Vagabond

mafioso wrote:
Harambe wrote:

Another bot from Dawn that created an account to flame. Who said I was banned or I was in TM? I am using pmfun a decade now and my profile is from 2015, before dawn opens. Im gonna join Evoke with a cp and don't give a shit if its the same person opening it or not. Also I don't have to win an argument here. Dawn has 100 max 150 players and that's a fact. Now if you wanna lie to youself, it's your problem. Now go back to china to show him how good boy you were here.

I said you were banned. You were not good enough and you got your ass kicked out. Guess you wer a naughty boy for china.

You gonna join evoke, we all know that thats why you post bullshit here , because you have a ch promised already on evoke. Another sht project to close in 3 months.

And hey asshole, some update for you- 150 players is my clan i belong alone. So multiply that by 4 you junkhead.

And yes I am a bot. You cant even deal with that, i dun use pmfun but i am rdy to go full harambe on your lying ass.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:38 pm 
Heir

So tell us harambe, apart from creating bot account on pmfun to lie about dawn (cause everything I said is true) do you also create bot chars to populate your clan? :D

Oh and I almost forgot the previous evoke lasted more than 2 years. Not only this kiddo china is able to keep a machine running for 2 years.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:43 am 
Vassal

That same Troll (Harambe) just joined Evoke forums only to flame and create Drama. Same writting and same ghost stories about TMs. Dawn rats are everywhere LOL. And poor Kiefer speaks about bot accounts when he is defending Dawn from an account he just created today.

Dude, which clan are you on that has 150 players? This is IL you know :P You can't get to 150 people even if you count the academy members too haha

It's ok man, now that more people will leave this crappy server you are welcome to visit too, no hard feelings.

I heard some NT members are already helping with Beta test on Evoke, you are welcome to join us

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:02 pm 
Vagabond

Justice4 wrote:
That same Troll (Harambe) just joined Evoke forums only to flame and create Drama. Same writting and same ghost stories about TMs. Dawn rats are everywhere LOL. And poor Kiefer speaks about bot accounts when he is defending Dawn from an account he just created today.

Dude, which clan are you on that has 150 players? This is IL you know :P You can't get to 150 people even if you count the academy members too haha

It's ok man, now that more people will leave this crappy server you are welcome to visit too, no hard feelings.

I heard some NT members are already helping with Beta test on Evoke, you are welcome to join us

Naker you still here shithead? I never went on evoke never chatted there so not sure what you talkin about. Lol i would never touch that cash grb with a 5 meter pole.

Here is a fun fact for you- if dawn is wat u say u wuld not be here chatin on dawn thread. U care about it too much, along with that mafioso loser who shares bed with u. Everybody knows ur ass was kicked like a used trash from dawn naker and u are still salty visiting this thread. U are like a sad loser stalking ur ex girlfriend that slapped your face and left u.

Which clan has 150 members? My clan.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next