Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF – Interlude] Preview DAWN 5x
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:11 pm 
Baron

only PVE players remained on dawn. who wanted competition left already thats why you have low pop. there . Wipe would be better but not now with so many bugs still not solved

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:47 pm 
Baron

Kush wrote:
only PVE players remained on dawn. who wanted competition left already thats why you have low pop. there . Wipe would be better but not now with so many bugs still not solved

that was my point. it stupid to believe that server which sit with 1 chronicle with no updates can survive that long. community has evolved few years ago so much that currently to go from 0 to endgame you can do in 1-2months. If you can keep server alive new player injections are needed and best way is launch new server with similar rates and merge them after 4 months or so...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:16 pm 
Heir

At the moment I see topics for 2 mid and 1 low rate interlude servers starting soon... There are new servers all the time! Why all people that complain here for months don't go play somewhere. They will have all they want: same start for all, competition, wipe after short time.

Some people here write shit for so long, for that time they could have played 2-3 servers at least.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:35 pm 
Baron

Quote:
There are new servers all the time! Why all people that complain here for months don't go play somewhere.
There hasn't been a single serious low server and all mid rates are crap. Simply put, because there are no good options

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:39 pm 
Elder

Just wanted to share with everyone here some PvP videos that were posted on Dawn's forum. They are both taken on September 1, 2016 (just two days ago, pretty fresh videos). Enjoy!

It is never late to join L2Dawn. In fact, the server witnesses an increase in player base among newcomers in the past couple of weeks. The population remains pretty solid as it always has been. No matter if you are a casual player or a hardcore gamer, L2Dawn could be your virtual home!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:23 am 
Vagabond

L2Dawn has been around for more then a year providing a stable L2 environment for players.

Our aim is to provide you with the best gaming experience while your time at Dawn.

If you are looking to join a server that has stood the test of time, low rate, donations which doesn't affect game play, pvp end game, community driven, then look no further.

Drop in on our forum and check it out. :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:52 pm 
Vagabond

Quote:
If you can keep server alive new player injections are needed and best way is launch new server with similar rates and merge them after 4 months or so...

Most brilliant suggestion, in my opinion.

10x rates for example could be open with allready planned merge, letting newcomers evolve in balanced enviroment, create their own sh1tstorm of drama, and in four or five months merge the servers and let 2 usual epic sides of one server to clash with other epic 2 sides. It would be most exciting.

I remember how my old server got merged with some horrible russian donator server, even though none of us was planning to keep playing there, because the new server was absolute rainbow carnival of donator exclusive items, we still took time to kick the residents teeth in. And it was so damn fun.

But Dawn could make it work brilliantly, keeping the folk in, and excitement going fresh.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:06 am 
Knight

ChinaTown wrote:
L2Dawn has been around for more then a year providing a stable L2 environment for players.

Our aim is to provide you with the best gaming experience while your time at Dawn.

If you are looking to join a server that has stood the test of time, low rate, donations which doesn't affect game play, pvp end game, community driven, then look no further.

I will not try to break your server since this was THE ONE that proved to myself the things i wanted for my retirement, but still tho.... u sux.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:38 am 
Heir

Sido wrote:
ChinaTown wrote:

I will not try to break your server since this was THE ONE that proved to myself the things i wanted for my retirement, but still tho.... u sux.

What better way to retire from l2 than venturing in a "lf l2 servers" forum.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:49 pm 
Vagabond

Sido wrote:
ChinaTown wrote:

I am trying to retire as well on l2 Dawn.... 1.5 years already. :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:40 am 
Elder

Another fresh PvP video of over 30 minutes. Enjoy =)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:54 am 
Vagabond

still online and a lot of players in it.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:30 pm 
Elder

If you are looking for a highly populated and stable IL server, L2Dawn is the obvious choice. Never too late to join or re-join (in case you have played previously, but left for some reasons).

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:51 am 
Elder

Happy 1.5 years anniversary to L2Dawn!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:17 am 
Vagabond

This is a really good server to play on, international community, low rate, active staff, events, no pay 2 win. And these days it is really DIFFICULT to find such a server like dawn. Long Live Dawn!

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next