Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 20  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF – Interlude] Preview DAWN 5x
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:20 pm 
Vagabond

Everyone watching the video can see the truth for them selfs, now I see Nirag can't tell difference between help and compensation, well probably he can, but he's a troll or a jealous small man,or both. Still gettin rekt. Don't wanna argue with anyone, just want to say to everyone that's willing to try a server this one or any other that you think is good, just try it out and see it for yourself, don't let trolls affect you're mind set. Enjoy yourself.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:38 am 
Vassal

It's pointless arguing with you lot. You immediately changed your stance when I showed you the evidence. You went from 'please show us proof' to 'it's compensation'. No matter what I'll say you're just going to dismiss it or make it seem less important. And of course the fact admin was also playing in Heretics clan was completely ignored.
So I'm just going to address the people reading this topic instead...
If you're ok with GMs interfering with game politics like they admit in the video then dawn is for you. Oh right, they no longer do that :lol: If you think it's ok for GMs to help clans kill an epic, because apparently porting them inside and spawning the raid for them is not enough, then dawn is for you. If you think it's ok for staff to let people farm a bugged Frintezza for months thus flooding the server with more epic jewels instead of disabling it until it's fixed then dawn is for you. If you don't mind waiting for months until an important issue or a bug is fixed then you're in the right place. (To you fangirls I say go check if contestable clan halls are working before you call me liar. Six months and counting and still nothing...) If you enjoy playing with a couple hundred people and going up against a clan that has control over epics, castles and oly then look no further. Dawn once had the potential to become a great low rate but the corrupt and inexperienced staff , the retarded community and the lack of vision reduced it to the crap it is today.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:49 pm 
Baron

Nirag wrote:
Dawn once had the potential to become a great low rate but the corrupt and inexperienced staff , the retarded community and the lack of vision reduced it to the crap it is today.

I haven't played in this server, but I wanted to play. I couldn't because I only find out this project back it was 5 months old. And I never join such server. Anyway...

You can't blame all staff for 1 corrupted GM. There are countless times where project owners gives GM to people who are new in project but trust them and they got backstabbed by those GMs.

This is mostly why I said. They need close project and open new server in 2-3 months. Best option would be GF chronicle. But if they can't then keep C6 files and fix everything what effects gameplay.

I am still waiting for GF x3-x15 server project for like 3 years. Not a single one was worth to play. RF project was an option but they killed it with their donation system.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:56 pm 
Vassal

Unfortunately it isn't just one bad apple (Contamination), it's also admin's involvement with the clans. He doesn't know how to keep everyone at the same distance. But even if we were to ignore everything that happened recently it would still be a bad picture for dawn.
I do agree with you about them opening a new GF server. Not because I like that chronicle better but because like you said there are no GF servers around. There would be less competition I think. Plus it would have far less bugs than any other Interlude extender. The amount of bugs they have now makes you question their ability to fix some of the things reported.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:00 am 
Baron

Nirag wrote:
Unfortunately it isn't just one bad apple (Contamination), it's also admin's involvement with the clans. He doesn't know how to keep everyone at the same distance. But even if we were to ignore everything that happened recently it would still be a bad picture for dawn.
I do agree with you about them opening a new GF server. Not because I like that chronicle better but because like you said there are no GF servers around. There would be less competition I think. Plus it would have far less bugs than any other Interlude extender. The amount of bugs they have now makes you question their ability to fix some of the things reported.

If Dawn has a good developer he can fix bugs much easier in GF PTS files than c4+c6 extender. Those extender are always buggy as hell.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:14 am 
Vassal

China can fix some stuff but he's no l2dev. Afaik they only had one guy like that, xeL. It's been months since he left the team though. They already said they won't wipe it so you're going to have to look elsewhere for a GF server.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:03 pm 
Vagabond

What's wrong with the server always drama
GM help, additem, bans, more gm help, more additem, more bans.
And now the drama is over, the server pop is complete shit no one plays anymore everyone is selling their items and adena for cash

even more drama now GM didn't ban all cheaters accounts and they trade and sell all items and GM do nothing

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:49 pm 
Elder

Krusnik wrote:
What's wrong with the server always drama
GM help, additem, bans, more gm help, more additem, more bans.
And now the drama is over, the server pop is complete shit no one plays anymore everyone is selling their items and adena for cash

even more drama now GM didn't ban all cheaters accounts and they trade and sell all items and GM do nothing

Pathetic.

For the sake of all non-biased player: Do NOT trust these bot accounts, they try to tarnish L2Dawn's reputation by repeating the same lie over and over again.

Krusnik's account was registered on Aug 02, 2016 (yesterday!) at 1:56 PM. He has only one (1!) post and it is the one quoted by me.

Let's have a look at the "Searching for a LOW rate server" topic here on Pmfun's forum. There is some guy with nickname Albatare, who was registered on Aug 02, 2016 (yesterday!) at 2:07 PM (just 11 minutes after Krusnik's registration and 4 minutes after posting his first post from Krusnik's account). Similarly, Albatare also has only 1 post in which he accuses L2Dawn of corruption and what not.

Coincidence? I doubt it. It is the same person.

L2Dawn is the most populated L2 IL server out there and no calumny can change that. The fact that it remains online for over one (1!) year and new players continue to join means that it has great reputation among low rate players. No matter what you, by using all your bot accounts, write.

Kiefer.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:21 pm 
Baron

still doesnt make sense that you refuse open 2nd c6 server and merge servers after. like biggest top projects do.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:08 am 
Vagabond

If Dawn was dead or so insignificant why are some people trying so hard to make bot accounts everywhere they can and post all this negativity? If Dawn is meaningless why all this hassle? Why are we receiving ddos attempts every single day? If something's a failure, nobody cares. Truth is, nobody likes you when you are on top of the world. Everybody wants a piece of that cake. We earned it through work and blood, sleepless nights and you can't take it away with your lazy posts. We always prioritized best Interlude experience and no bad GM or illiterate spammers can change our goal. So keep trying to ddos our servers and pour dirt on us and we will continue being the best at what we do. Providing good Interlude experience to everyone that want it.

Quick answers:

1) We don't care about GF. We love Interlude and provide it to those who love it. Being sole members in the GF market without competition is not an argument for us because we love competition and love beating it again and again.

2) Buggy server? Please visit our changelog to see bugs fixed and indicate what bug you found so we could add it to our endless to-do list. If we were a buggy server you wouldn't be trying so hard wasting your time posting those messages across the Internet.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:23 am 
Baron

still doesn't explain why you still haven't opened second c6 server. later on you can merge them an all sides are happy. No wipe but keep gaining player base every 6m+ months.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:31 am 
Elder

aqdevas wrote:
still doesn't explain why you still haven't opened second c6 server. later on you can merge them an all sides are happy. No wipe but keep gaining player base every 6m+ months.

I hate this.
I hate admins that open 4738972309 servers that last 3 months.
Stick to one server, consolidate all players in 1 server, have fun, no need lots of servers need 1 well done with as much players as possible.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:09 am 
Baron

MaliceMizer wrote:
aqdevas wrote:

I hate this.
Stick to one server, consolidate all players in 1 server, have fun, no need lots of servers need 1 well done with as much players as possible.

+1 that's right. If they will open another server they will lose the pop. from the x5 one. The best solution is to keep it alive as much as they can and after they solve all the bugs they can wipe it if the majority ask for it.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:29 am 
Baron

MaliceMizer wrote:
aqdevas wrote:

I hate this.

read my post again.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:36 pm 
Vagabond

aqdevas wrote:

You are what's wrong with L2

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 20  Next