Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF – Interlude] Preview DAWN 5x
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:11 pm 
Vassal

The much desired fresh start will never come no matter how many people ask for it. All thanks to China's no-wipes promise and server's 'community driven' philosophy. So congratulations, you're stuck playing on a boring-nowhere going-pve loving-low pop server. This, ladies and gentlemen, is how your long term dream-server fantasy translates in reality...enjoy!

@aqdevas
Your idea actually makes sense but they would never go through with it because there would be no one left on the old server. Sad, isn't it? :cry:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:30 pm 
Baron

Nirag wrote:
The much desired fresh start will never come no matter how many people ask for it. All thanks to China's no-wipes promise and server's 'community driven' philosophy. So congratulations, you're stuck playing on a boring-nowhere going-pve loving-low pop server. This, ladies and gentlemen, is how your long term dream-server fantasy translates in reality...enjoy!

@aqdevas
Your idea actually makes sense but they would never go through with it because there would be no one left on the old server. Sad, isn't it? :cry:

just look over. all mmo games are doing it, all l2 projects are doing it if they care about people who plays in older server. refusing to launch a new server is not only stupid but also disrespect to community itself. No one will join server which is 1 year old, unless it would have 2k+ online and full of action. But Dawn don't even have 200 unique players probably.

I played in server called L2-kaimas which haven't done wipe since c4 and survived 5years till gracia + stuff came out. I lived through while playing in this server. I always wanted to see "no wipe server" but it is impossible. Server needs new player income or it will die. Period. No one says wipe server, just launch new one and merge later. Yes, old server will be not very active during that period, but players who will stay will still have their stuff...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:39 pm 
Vagabond

aqdevas wrote:
Nirag wrote:

@aqdevas

just look over. all mmo games are doing it, all l2 projects are doing it if they care about people who plays in older server. refusing to launch a new server is not only stupid but also disrespect to community itself. No one will join server which is 1 year old, unless it would have 2k+ online and full of action. But Dawn don't even have 200 unique players probably.

I played in server called L2-kaimas which haven't done wipe since c4 and survived 5years till gracia + stuff came out. I lived through while playing in this server. I always wanted to see "no wipe server" but it is impossible. Server needs new player income or it will die. Period. No one says wipe server, just launch new one and merge later. Yes, old server will be not very active during that period, but players who will stay will still have their stuff...

Dawn has 1k + players and the admin does not plan to wipe it or to open a new server. I suggest you bring your ideas to another post. You are currently in the wrong place.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:10 pm 
Baron

1k+ online :D in which universe?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:32 am 
Vassal

To be honest I'm not sure they can handle another low rate. Imagine how long it would take them to get anything done! They barely have enough time now to fix shit on the old x5.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:34 am 
Vagabond

Most of the players on server don't want to wipe. Alot of players stay because no every2months wipes. This is unique to this server. Admins keep the word until now, don't force them to break it.

Whole servers are wiping, as GMs feels it is not profitable anymore. According to Admins, the server wasn't started as profitable business. Stop to post any trash for game play boring and other stuff. All related to money.
I am happy to play on #NoWipeServer.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:41 am 
Vassal

Your reading comprehension needs improvement. He said launch another low rate and merge the 2 later. My only problem with that idea is that they can't even handle one server, let alone 2

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:53 am 
Vagabond

aqdevas wrote:
1k+ online :D in which universe?

And 1k is just a number. Population overall is just a number. L2dawn has allot of action, on higher lvls, on lower lvls, pve/pvp/sieges/active market. L2Dawn is more alive and performing better than servers with online counter 3k+(Russian servers, that have allot of people playing it, but you actually feel lonely in them). The hate it receives from obsessed and envy people such as you is also a proof for it's success.

Last edited by elijah on Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:01 am 
Vagabond

Nirag wrote:
Your reading comprehension needs improvement. He said launch another low rate and merge the 2 later. My only problem with that idea is that they can't even handle one server, let alone 2

Why would you want to open a new server and to merge it later with an 1 year old server. Why don't you play on the already established server you will have the same progress by the time they merge them. Oh yeah, cuz server jumper logic.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:14 am 
Baron

Icy wrote:
Most of the players on server don't want to wipe. Alot of players stay because no every2months wipes. This is unique to this server. Admins keep the word until now, don't force them to break it.

Whole servers are wiping, as GMs feels it is not profitable anymore. According to Admins, the server wasn't started as profitable business. Stop to post any trash for game play boring and other stuff. All related to money.
I am happy to play on #NoWipeServer.

How do you know what most people want? You asked every single one of them? What if at some point the majority gets bored and asks for a fresh start? What you gonna say to them...no you can't have that, go away? Would dawn still qualify as a community driven server then? Where do you draw the line? So please refrain from making such broad statements next time.

Quote:
And 1k is just a number. Population overall is just a number.

Yes, 200 is a also a number. A very small number...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:20 am 
Vassal

elijah wrote:
Nirag wrote:

Why would you want to open a new server and to merge it later with an 1 year old server. Why don't you play on the already established server you will have the same progress by the time they merge them. Oh yeah, cuz server jumper logic.

Because there's no competition on the old server? Because no clan would join a year old server? Because the merge would increase the population? Because when the merge happens all sides would roughly be on the same level? Because it's a win-win situation? How long until you realize you're stuck playing with the same people? New players come but don't stay because they realize it's pointless.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:29 am 
Vagabond

Nirag wrote:
elijah wrote:
Nirag wrote:

Because there's no competition on the old server? Because no clan would join a year old server? Because the merge would increase the population? Because when the merge happens all sides would roughly be on the same level? Because it's a win-win situation? How long until you realize you're stuck playing with the same people? New players come but don't stay because they realize it's pointless.

You should start a new game, I think you had too much of L2

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:48 am 
Vassal

Good job staying on topic. I guess you ran out of arguments..

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:57 am 
Vagabond

Nirag wrote:
Good job staying on topic. I guess you ran out of arguments..

Arguing with you is pointless. You are simply in the wrong place.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:49 pm 
Vassal

You're still a newbie on dawn, aren't you? Let's have this conversation again when you finally reach end game and you're ready to pvp, ok? Perhaps by then, you'll have learned why people like me insist so much.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next