Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 20  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF – Interlude] Preview DAWN 5x
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:17 pm 
Elder

Nirag wrote:
Turns out admin on this server helped a clan by boosting their stats to raid anthy. He also used to have a toon in Heretics clan but he apparently got kicked from their ex-leader. Of course that's good because he did it to balance the server :lol: Because as we all know interfering with server politics is such a brilliant idea lel. But that's all in the past now, he won't do it again...he promised! Funny thing though, he made a 30 min video apologizing about the recent corrupt GM incident but he didn't address the issue about his own involvement, or the fact that for months people were farming Tezza in easy mode (no third transformation) or why he was so lenient with TM members when they were multiboxing but he didn't think twice about banning everyone else's accounts.
As you can imagine there are now very few people besides TM alliance left on the server. So yeah, I wouldn't recommend dawn to anyone. And before any fanboy accuses me for being a Heretic or a cheater let me tell you that I learned all this by checking their forum and asking questions in game.

It is frustrating how you were pretending to be a newcomer at once and now for months you have been trying to tarnish Dawn's impeccable reputation. You are just a troll (which would be very sad for you) or perhaps somehow affiliated to another low rate server that competes with Dawn. Either way you have been talking crap about what is probably the last real L2 server we have around.

To get back to the topic: there was a breach of trust within the GM team while the admins were away, however, the GM responsible, together with all the players that took advantage for a day or two out of this, were banned from the server. I would consider this to be a minor issue that was resolved quickly and decisively. The server is running and the online number has not fallen as much as you claim it has. In fact, you have no real numbers to back any of the accusations you made. L2Dawn continues to be the highest populated international L2 IL server.

Kiefer.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:15 pm 
Vassal

I'm no talking about GM Contamination here. I am talking about ChinaTown. Check out his video ffs. You have the owner of this server, admin ChinaTown, admitting he helped a clan kill antharas by boosting their stats. He also had his own character playing in Heretics. That should be enough proof for anyone! And please don't give me that why now crap because I had no idea. I wasn't playing when that shit happened. It turns out Dawn was never corrupt-free. As for rest you can ask the people in game or some Heretic members on the forum. There are people still waiting for China to answer their questions but he remains silent. He had plenty of time to delete the threads he didn't like though.

PS: I'm not affiliated with any server. There isn't a single non ru low rate worth joining at the moment. Oh and all of you fangirls saying the population didn't decline and it's roughly the same, I challenge you to post screens of every high level spot and major town right now. Let everyone in here see for themselves see really how big the community is...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:24 pm 
Elder

Nirag wrote:
I'm no talking about GM Contamination here. I am talking about ChinaTown. Check out his video ffs. You have the owner of this server, admin ChinaTown, admitting he helped a clan kill antharas by boosting their stats. He also had his own character playing in Heretics. That should be enough proof for anyone! And please don't give me that why now crap because I had no idea. I wasn't playing when that shit happened. It turns out Dawn was never corrupt-free. As for rest you can ask the people in game or some Heretic members on the forum. There are people still waiting for China to answer their questions but he remains silent. He had plenty of time to delete the threads he didn't like though.

PS: I'm not affiliated with any server. There isn't a single non ru low rate worth joining at the moment. Oh and all of you fangirls saying the population didn't decline and it's roughly the same, I challenge you to post screens of every high level spot and major town right now. Let everyone in here see for themselves see really how big the community is...

Feeling sorry for you mate. You are a sad, sad person.

L2Dawn is an amazing server with friendly and large community. No matter what the poster above says.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:23 pm 
Baron

I played a bit on l2dawn and all I can say it was a great server until I found the major bugs , i tried to report them and i was surprised that they were already reported for months and still existed, that made me quit the server. Also the community is not that great . Every server has their own retarded heroes but on l2dawn was something different. Now I'm happy that i left so quickly and I'm not surprised now that i hear about GM was involved in the past in gameplay. I mean what expectations you guys have from a new server full of bugs? They probably boosted their stats to kill anthy because maybe they said they will leave the server because of the bugs and the GMs accepted the deal only to don't lose their main active clan,big mistake and shame to the leaders of that ally that wanted this instead of just waiting to solve the bug and fight with the competition. Overall PVE masters in that server I saw, nobody was spamming on HV when Baium or any other epic was on only to don't attract the attention of their enemies. The GM that boosted the heretics members probably wanted to destroy the server only because he didn't accepted to be corrupted aswell. Many videos were uploaded on youtube from sieges, 90% of them are so bad, i mean you go on mass pvp with glads/tankers and other useless classes for interlude, for real now... that shows how bad clans are there, or were ...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:10 am 
Vassal

Kiefer wrote:
Feeling sorry for you mate. You are a sad, sad person.

L2Dawn is an amazing server with friendly and large community. No matter what the poster above says.

It's amusing how you chose to ignore the facts and stick to your "dawn is the best server evah" fantasy. Sorry for ruining it for you pal but people need to know what's really going on and they're not gonna get the facts from a devoted fanboy like yourself. Have fun killing mobs

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:42 am 
Elder

You and your bot account are misleading people. You are telling blatant lies and every person who decides to log and see for him/herself will confirm this. I am done discussing this with you.

Kiefer.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:53 am 
Baron

Sorry guys but...

Chinatown helped TM by boosting their stats - fact.
He had his own toon at some point - fact.
Server has a lot of bugs some of which game breaking - fact.
There's a noticeable decline in the population in the last 2 weeks - fact.

I wish all of the above weren't true but unfortunately they are.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:38 pm 
Elder

lamprey wrote:
Sorry guys but...

Keep changing accounts like you can fool anyone on this forum. But let's assume it wasn't all coming from the same person, let's assume you are someone else. When you say "fact", can you prove any of this?

Can you prove China boosted anyone's stats? Can you prove he had ingame character? What bugs are you talking about, can you name any? Can you provide any statistics about the alleged "decline in the population"?

I know the answer to these questions and it is negative. Then maybe you should refrain from using the word "fact".

You know, I am getting tired of this already. ChinaTown has an impeccable reputation and is one of the most skilled administrators out there. I really do not know what you aim is (and this goes to your other accounts too) probably a competing server, but trying to tarnish Dawn's reputation by making such false accusations is simply pity. This is absolutely not the way to attract players to your/your friend's/your employer's server. Once again I repeat myself by saying that I feel sorry for you and this really is where I put the end to this pointless conversation where you make accusations by pretending they present the universal truth and yet fail to provide a single evidence.

Kiefer.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:05 pm 
Vagabond

lamprey wrote:
Sorry guys but...

You speak lies and bash people's work, cause you're a sad man - fact
Haters hate since Dawn lives like a boss even after corrupted GM has done damage to the server - fact
There's a noticeable increase in the population in the last 2 weeks - fact.

get rekt son

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:26 pm 
Baron

This is ridiculous, check out my join date ffs! Sun Jul 31, 2011 I was one of the folks defending dawn a couple of pages ago if you bothered to look. I have no clue who Nirag or Kush is so stop with this bot account bs already. You want the facts? Ask any core TM member about it and you'll find out how they got their MEN and CON stats boosted by ChinaTown as compensation for the time they had to wait for GM assistance. And while you're at it ask China why he keeps deleting posts from the forum and why he removed the video from his youtube profile. You guys are blinded by your devotion. Oh and and about the population...
Quote:
In terms of a population loss we are recovering too but it was not that bad actually. Currently we are 70 players short of what it was before and we are growing. Considering this is also summer the situation looks promising.

That's 100+ people (including boxes) on a 300-400 pop server. So yes, I'd say that's noticeable.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:26 pm 
Vagabond

/watch?v=xn0kW8U0adM

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:50 am 
Baron

make a favor to l2 community. close the server. And open new one in september-october. If possible GF chronicle with x3 rates. C6 is old chronicle and lost interest of players. The only one who actually keeps playing c6 are russians. Also, there are no GF servers on the table. So what is the point to keep holding c6 server when there is no competition for GF project.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:49 am 
Heir

aqdevas wrote:
make a favor to l2 community. close the server. And open new one in september-october. If possible GF chronicle with x3 rates. C6 is old chronicle and lost interest of players. The only one who actually keeps playing c6 are russians. Also, there are no GF servers on the table. So what is the point to keep holding c6 server when there is no competition for GF project.

Some of the reasons server became successful are: Interlude, NO wipe, obviously not made for profit.
And you write the opposite: GF, wipe, because no competition for GF.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:31 am 
Baron

botsman wrote:
aqdevas wrote:

Some of the reasons server became successful are: Interlude, NO wipe, obviously not made for profit.
And you write the opposite: GF, wipe, because no competition for GF.

/facepalm

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:04 am 
Vassal

elijah wrote:
/watch?v=xn0kW8U0adM

Go to 10:53
"They wre given stats to compensate half the party members missing..." Stop trying to deny it you morons. TMs admit it (CLICKY), Admin admits it. That's proof enough. It was their policy to interfere and help clans! Nuff said...
As for his involvement with Heretics clan, why don't you ask morlicantha aka TonyMontana ing. Check out his post...
Quote:
Do you still hold a grudge cause I kicked you from my clan? I told you china I am not gonna treat you as special, I don't even care who you are.
Tony Montana = morlicantha
Don't you dare speak for the original Heretics. You are not in any position to talk about us and our work.

Now like the loyal fangirls you are go make more excuses for this woderful server of yours. I rest my case. Over and out

aqdevas wrote:

+1

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 20  Next