Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF – Interlude] Preview DAWN 5x
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:57 pm 
Heir

This Evoke server is created form others that stole fg's identity and server name. What's the point in discussing the original Evoke server? And also, what you expect from server with stolen name and an admin that pretend to be someone else? I expect it to get abandoned after collecting money from class quests and soon after that - closed.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 6:41 pm 
Vassal

Harambe wrote:

Naker you still here shithead? I never went on evoke never chatted there so not sure what you talkin about. Lol i would never touch that cash grb with a 5 meter pole.

Here is a fun fact for you- if dawn is wat u say u wuld not be here chatin on dawn thread. U care about it too much, along with that mafioso loser who shares bed with u. Everybody knows ur ass was kicked like a used trash from dawn naker and u are still salty visiting this thread. U are like a sad loser stalking ur ex girlfriend that slapped your face and left u.

Which clan has 150 members? My clan.

You would never touch garbage yet you play on a sewer LOL

I am not Naker as I have stated previously, the only reason why I am here is because YOU mentioned Evoke (Again), as You also came on Evoke's forum and tried to create Drama. You are obsesed with TM since the server went downhill when they left and No actual wars ever happened again. More people leave everyday and now even your own clanmembers are tired of the server and are joining other projects to not be bored.

As for the lies, your own Admin made a 30 minute Youtube video explaining why he did all the things he did (which is magicaly removed now LOL) and you still try to deny facts? He even broke his own server out of spite of TM. Their Clanhall at Goddard still doesn't work because he broke it trying to remove the clan from there hahhaha. What a loser. The guy claims he made an algorithm checking if there are RMT transactions on the server :P Every developer from Korea to Zimbabwe laugh their asses on that claim :D

I am extremely happy seeing the server become a ghost town because that's what he deserves with his attitude. And watch it become a ruin when Evoke / Other Projects Opens and what is left on that 200 people server join also. He is shitting his pants and sent his lackeys to create Drama and bad publicity.

PS. Is your Clan playing Interlude LOL you can't have more than 120 people on clan you retard, let alone have them active like you claim ;)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:50 pm 
Elder

Those claims are ridiculous. How is Dawn a "ghost town"? Couple of days ago, I posted a video with mass fights. You could have waited for a month or so before making those absurd claims, which are in fact blatant lies.

L2Dawn celebrates its 2nd anniversary today. =)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:10 pm 
Vassal

Kiefer wrote:
Those claims are ridiculous. How is Dawn a "ghost town"? Couple of days ago, I posted a video with mass fights. You could have waited for a month or so before making those absurd claims, which are in fact blatant lies.

L2Dawn celebrates its 2nd anniversary today. =)

You posted a video with fights that happened on March like the OP said and from a guy that will leave the server, he is registered on Evoke also and he even said on the Dawn post "While waiting for some new L2 challenges" 8)

Like I said, your server will be a ruin...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:27 pm 
Vagabond

Kiefier i told u in other forum, and i see u do it again here...
1) kiefer it's not ur video, just vgn
2) this video was frapsed 1-2 months ago
3) vgn and his cp leave server, cuz server is dead and going to evoke.
4) lot of ppl leave l2dawn and going to new L2evoke.
5) l2dawn have 2year, but lot of bugs like frintezza and mass dc, when use foi was never fixed.
6) adrenalina work on this server and 30% farmers use it to spoil ews on fog

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:15 am 
Elder

Pisiorek wrote:
5) l2dawn have 2year, but lot of bugs like frintezza and mass dc, when use foi was never fixed.

Never thought this could be so entertaining. Keep those new accounts coming. =)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:01 am 
Vagabond

Kiefer wrote:
Pisiorek wrote:

U will see my CP with vgn and other player on Evoke soon. it's not fake account. gl

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:01 am 
Vagabond

Kiefer wrote:
Pisiorek wrote:

U will see my CP with vgn and other player on Evoke soon. it's not fake account. gl

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 10:31 am 
Vagabond

5)Discussing/advertising servers that are not related to the topic is not permitted.

So please keep discussing Dawn vs any other server out of this topic, you are just polluting Dawns topic with useless noise.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:33 pm 
Elder

Some screenshots from yesterday's celebrations on L2Dawn.

Unbiased players, judge for yourself.

http://imgur.com/AHKktKp
http://imgur.com/z7n5XqZ
http://imgur.com/234zPRa
http://imgur.com/hnqriel

Img tag not working for some reason.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:16 pm 
Vagabond

Justice4 wrote:
Harambe wrote:

Naker you still here shithead? I never went on evoke never chatted there so not sure what you talkin about. Lol i would never touch that cash grb with a 5 meter pole.

Here is a fun fact for you- if dawn is wat u say u wuld not be here chatin on dawn thread. U care about it too much, along with that mafioso loser who shares bed with u. Everybody knows ur ass was kicked like a used trash from dawn naker and u are still salty visiting this thread. U are like a sad loser stalking ur ex girlfriend that slapped your face and left u.

Which clan has 150 members? My clan.

You would never touch garbage yet you play on a sewer LOL

I am not Naker as I have stated previously, the only reason why I am here is because YOU mentioned Evoke (Again), as You also came on Evoke's forum and tried to create Drama. You are obsesed with TM since the server went downhill when they left and No actual wars ever happened again. More people leave everyday and now even your own clanmembers are tired of the server and are joining other projects to not be bored.

As for the lies, your own Admin made a 30 minute Youtube video explaining why he did all the things he did (which is magicaly removed now LOL) and you still try to deny facts? He even broke his own server out of spite of TM. Their Clanhall at Goddard still doesn't work because he broke it trying to remove the clan from there hahhaha. What a loser. The guy claims he made an algorithm checking if there are RMT transactions on the server :P Every developer from Korea to Zimbabwe laugh their asses on that claim :D

I am extremely happy seeing the server become a ghost town because that's what he deserves with his attitude. And watch it become a ruin when Evoke / Other Projects Opens and what is left on that 200 people server join also. He is shitting his pants and sent his lackeys to create Drama and bad publicity.

PS. Is your Clan playing Interlude LOL you can't have more than 120 people on clan you retard, let alone have them active like you claim ;)

Faker, darling, or even if you not naker- dun matter, I mean.. Everyth in this world has reason. Ther has to be reason why you here stalkin dawn's thread from january 17 (was it not same day naker's arrogant dumb ass was kicked from dawn, lel, "am nkt naker"), lyin about it and now u become superactive with that scam evoke. I mean... if dawn is so bad, why you cant sleep without reading about it? Serious dude.. Wtf? I mean i like dawn but i dont spend so much energy?? 5 months u out of dawn and still talking bout it nigga. 5 months!!! Funny, u talk about it longer than ur madeinchina knock off evoke will last.. Go outside.. Let your oxygen deprived brain ventilate a bit.

As about china.. I dont know how good dev he is or not. Maybe he coded himself some algoritms like u say, maube he made his team code for him, maybe he bought from romanians/ russoans. Doesnt matter to me. All i care is have place to play. So.. All i know is that he is the only mdern time gm that kept server for 2 yrss and thats fact. Sad u were not in birthday event yesterday, it was enoygh to look at the sceen and see u full of bs

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:32 pm 
Vagabond

Pisiorek wrote:
Kiefer wrote:
Pisiorek wrote:

Hey sweetheart, u dun get something. Nbody cares. Every year bloodbro, abyss, azure etc opens and every yer we get these posts on pmfun from bot accounts "I am going there with my cp" Guess what.. It doesn mater, nobody cares.

Why?
Cuz every year we learn the same- money collected, servers wiped and cps come back to dawn.

It dont matter cuz even if dawn doewnt exist, we all know evoke wont last, is a scam nd your cp will have nowhere to go in 3 months.

Now go boy, make more bot accounts to sound like more cps leave.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:04 pm 
Vassal

Harambe wrote:
Justice4 wrote:
Harambe wrote:

Faker, darling, or even if you not naker- dun matter, I mean.. Everyth in this world has reason. Ther has to be reason why you here stalkin dawn's thread from january 17 (was it not same day naker's arrogant dumb ass was kicked from dawn, lel, "am nkt naker"), lyin about it and now u become superactive with that scam evoke. I mean... if dawn is so bad, why you cant sleep without reading about it? Serious dude.. Wtf? I mean i like dawn but i dont spend so much energy?? 5 months u out of dawn and still talking bout it nigga. 5 months!!! Funny, u talk about it longer than ur madeinchina knock off evoke will last.. Go outside.. Let your oxygen deprived brain ventilate a bit.

As about china.. I dont know how good dev he is or not. Maybe he coded himself some algoritms like u say, maube he made his team code for him, maybe he bought from romanians/ russoans. Doesnt matter to me. All i care is have place to play. So.. All i know is that he is the only mdern time gm that kept server for 2 yrss and thats fact. Sad u were not in birthday event yesterday, it was enoygh to look at the sceen and see u full of bs

Everything happens for a reason exactly, thats why you still stalk every move TM make even following them to another server forum LOL, at least I was playing on that crappy server and I have an excuse, what is yours dumbass? It's been 5 months like you said and you still only speak about TM, they are still in your dreams.

We became superactive on Evoke because thats the new home for all healthy fanbase still wanting to play a fair IL low rate server. And you can just go and check how many players are there from Dawn from all clans not just TM. The evacuation has started and you are left behind ;)

As for the RMT algorithm I was being sarcastic but how can you tell, you are just a retard. It's because of people like you that believe every fucking bullshit their admin tells them that they get away with it as long as they use some fancy words like "algorithm". How dumb can you be that you believe that there is a program on server that can make a result if there was a real money transaction? Are you seriously that retarded?

As for your birthday, sure. We can see <100 chars in Giran all there to receive a free coin. Thats like 50-75 people with boxes maybe less. Great server, next year it will be you and China celebrating together LOL

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:34 pm 
Heir

Harambe wrote:
Like i said, keep lying shithead, my job is to hump your lyin ass no end.

No dude, you job was/is to create a new account at pmfun, advertise dawn and get a coin in your dawn account. Dogs are smarter than you.

And fyi, 1st evoke opened in november 2013 and closed february 2015. When they opened gracia, interlude kept running. Now I would ask you to do the math, but unfortunately your braincells are enough only to open your mouth and get event coins in there.

@kiefer, thanks for the pictures mate, that proves my estimation 100-150 at best. How is it possible that you celebrate a bugland with a corrupted administrator, god knows :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:39 pm 
Baron

Im convinced the matter has been discussed thoroughly enough. Now, Id really appreciate if you stopped spamming me and everyone else who is subscribed to this topic with emotional arguments. Everyone can make a picture of the server from all of the posts you guys just made so please just calm down and move on.

Have a nice day too ;)

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next