Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 20  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF – Interlude] Preview DAWN 5x
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:18 am 
Vagabond

Jotnedrepar wrote:
Just joined with my friends and having a blast, awesome server population is also nice. Met a lot of d grades made a party and went all the way to lv40 in one sitting. Cannot wait till we get to endgame. The market is alive you can see people selling gear for low levels too, and there are a lot of new people coming in. Gms do events and seem to be online everyday, is amazing that a private server is still kept alive after so much time

whats ur name ig? ;P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:34 am 
Heir

'Server will never recover' is what Tyg said when they quit. But it did, and it grew even more. TM quitting is a low point for the server but things will get better. It just takes time. It's ironic really, you left, tail between legs, and went to join another server you know it's going to shut down in a couple of months. Instead of staying and fighting a stronger side like you did in the past. And just like Tyg did before you, you blamed it on your enemies for creating a 'zerg" (laughable) and staff for taking sides and helping them. You don't need to worry about this server friend, dawn isn't going anywhere. Maybe banana alliance will break or maybe heretics will leave to create yet another side. Server will balance itself out eventually. I wish you good luck

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:15 pm 
Vassal

enw wrote:
'Server will never recover' is what Tyg said when they quit. But it did, and it grew even more. TM quitting is a low point for the server but things will get better. It just takes time. It's ironic really, you left, tail between legs, and went to join another server you know it's going to shut down in a couple of months. Instead of staying and fighting a stronger side like you did in the past. And just like Tyg did before you, you blamed it on your enemies for creating a 'zerg" (laughable) and staff for taking sides and helping them. You don't need to worry about this server friend, dawn isn't going anywhere. Maybe banana alliance will break or maybe heretics will leave to create yet another side. Server will balance itself out eventually. I wish you good luck

Dude the server isn't going anywhere yes, but isn't growing anymore either and thats the truth. Server hit max population just before Tygryski quit and is losing population ever since and now it hit an all time low. Back then the server had so many clans and alliances all developing. People wren't even noble back then. People now are competing for +16 weapons and +8 S grade armors. Everyclass goes in oly wih like 5 different augments. Now there is no one. No politics left on this server. NT/PS/Heretics are 12+ parties as seen on video and all is left now is like 4 parties max? (Saints/Rebirth). The server either needed new content (update) or a wipe

And no I am not saying that China was Helping NT/PS, I will say though that he is always trying to help the lesser force and is always afraid about server situation which makes him take some stupid decisions. Thats why he gave stats to TM to kill Antharas and when Tygryski found out he summoned Antharas again and let them kill it again (Was so funny seeing Antharas being killed twice in one day on Hero monument lol). He was afraid to ban Tygryski back then for abusing bugged Tezza mobs which lvled all their chars to 80. He denied GM intervention for days until he was forced by the whole server to take action against Heretics (TM/DL waited for a whole 14 days fot Valakas to spawn). He was blackmailed by PS that if they don't get a CH they will all quit, so he broke the game rules and handed them a Rune Clanhall stripped from a Clan and given without auction. And for last he knows that are real money transactions happening and does nothng about it. For example a DL Valakas was sold to player DaFuzzyy for real money and he decided to do nothing about it because he is too high profile player for the server and his alliance.

He thought that both sides are too invested on the server to leave at this point and threatened TM side with bans if they didn't stop talking. Now tell me again, after hearing all this, do you actualy think that things will get better? No, server is stable yes but not worth investing time here

Also Tygryski didn't blame it on zerg, they just wanted to go to their original server Eglobal which was opening and wanted to leave with their heads held high like winners. TM admited defeat, is not like you can do anything when you are outnumbered by so many at this point of the game, before you could overcome it with Heroes and equipment, now both sides are stacked out max. So no tail between the legs, just not giving you the joy of a sure victory. Dick move yes but well deserved

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:35 pm 
Heir

Stop with that "World will end without me..." scenario pls. As long as server is up, China stick to it - it has no alternative. Old players will leave at some point, but when they go in a random "grand opening" server and it's owner abandon it after a month or two, they will remember why this is the best server in years. Also, if you decide to return after some month, your chars will still be here, waiting for you!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:24 pm 
Heir

Ofc there are people who will try to make money (like that Heretic guy when the incident with Contamination happened) but to ban someone you need hard evidence, not hearsay. Do you have the chat logs or an invoice to prove that dafuzzy bought a valakas? I'm sure if you provide proof he'll have no choice but to ban him. About the rest I have little to say, it's been discussed so many times here and on server's forum. From my pov both sides benefited from China's decisions.

After Tyg left server population went down for a while, it didn't rise. Eventually things got better and more people joined despite all the doomsayers chanting server is dead. Same thing will happen again. New clans will form and old alliances will break. I am confident because I know server isn't going anywhere.
Sure, if you are a no life player you won't join dawn. You'll go elsewhere for your race. A wipe isn't likely and you know it. Btw people had full S and epics back then too.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:37 pm 
Elder

Justice4 wrote:
*yet again another wall of text that should've been ruled as tl;dr

Mr. Hater, why do you spend so much time and energy to rant here, instead of playing somewhere else? You already left I presume, thus you won't benefit of having less people on a server you do not even play anymore. So what is your motive exactly for investing so much on this? Those are some serious walls of text you just put out here.

And how can you be so self-important to even think that the server will die without you? That your absence will make such an impact, that it will collapse everything? You surely know, that Tygryski and it's ally were multiple times bigger than Shadowcouncil and the server survived that too (not to mention that most eventually returned and began again under a different name). You're just yet another number, not the first and possibly not the last emoquitter leaving because... well because you're clan just happen to be mostly from kids. And some kids do make a tantrum when they don't get what they want.

This is almost a two year old server. It has been through a lot worse than a buch of kids leaving. What you see as quitting, most see as natural selection. Nature doing it's work. Because believe it or not, Banana is just one ally. Most of the server did not even felt your presence even when you were here, so how would your disappearance make any change? Geez, to even think that a two year old server will close because some clan emoquitted after being outnumbered in a mass pvp... Do you think that on another, much younger server, that won't happen? That it will be any different?

Try looking things at a grander scale. One ally left, many new were formed since then and it was not that long ago. On a two year old server, you can only be an episode in it's life. One out of many. And yet another season is just about to begin.
See, that stability is what no other server can boast about these days. Good luck being on other shows that are cancelled after the first few episodes. But if you manage to find one with as rich history behind it as this one... well do hold on to that. I know I won't blame you. It might be a bit difficult though, as others may actually be that fragile to close just because some clan threw in the towel. Not this one though, that has been proven already on several occasions.
Wish you luck.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:51 pm 
Vassal

ziggurat wrote:
blah blah blah

First of all if it had to be rulled as tl:dr why get in here and answer like you read every sentence?

Also this is a place where some truth about the server can be said because the Dawn forums are heavily moderated and not a single piece of criticism can be said.

Second of all thats why I was here in the first place, to try and look at a new server to play and then I saw the Dawn thread filled with false advertisement (come and play look at this ADEN siege OMG OMG!!!! Yeah too bad it will not happen again). So I put my 5 cents to whoever wants info on the server from someone that played 1.5 years in there.

Third, I didn't say server will die without me, I even gave advise on what needs to be done in order for the server to become fun again for people still playing there. Create two sides again by splitting the only alliance left on the server.

But what I said is true though. This server is not newbie friendly anymore. There are accounts in there that make you think you are playing on a x1000 pvp server (mine was one of them) and they are made legit. Lightsabers and guys with 10 augments and +8 S armors. Yeah I am pretty sure a newbie will try to compete with this. You said it yourself this is a two year old server.

"Banana is just one ally. Most of the server did not even felt your presence even when you were here" Dude what are you smoking man? Just one ally? There are no more alliances here. What rest of the server??? There is not anyone else on the server. Do you think you are living on 2005 where there were like 5 thousand people just playing casualy pve farming wih no politics?? The server has no clans anymore don't kid yourself

Yes you all say that server has stability. True the server will not wipe but that doesn't mean that it doesn't get intervention like I said multiple times and thats even worse in some cases like the GM Contamination one. And this stability is now coming to bite you in the ass because you are playing IL on x5 rates for 2 yers now and a server cannot control it's growth for some accounts like I said. Everyone is running with a +8 DB like it's D grade stuff.

And to answer your last question. My season is over, tried to play on another server but this game is too much and too unhealthy anymore to grind again. People calling cowards, traitors, throwing the towels and all this stupid comments. Just because some people played like having no life at some point doesn't mean they will always do that. Doesn't mean that now that there is a new challenge you have to step up to it if the game doesn't give you the joy anymore. Peace

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:27 am 
Vagabond

Quote:
But what I said is true though. This server is not newbie friendly anymore. There are accounts in there that make you think you are playing on a x1000 pvp server (mine was one of them) and they are made legit. Lightsabers and guys with 10 augments and +8 S armors. Yeah I am pretty sure a newbie will try to compete with this. You said it yourself this is a two year old server.

Finally some1 says it ^^
I couldnt find the words when ppl advertised this server like its so good after so much time :D
I left it long ago tho, after some questionnable acts of GM but i just cant figure out why do ppl still play there. And why would any1 even think of going there?

I knew you (l2dawn) said u didnt want a wipe, but if there was, i might even started again there.
Tho i really dislike chinatown. Maybe id leave once again after he fed my enemies :D
Anyways a fresh new start is always a nice thing to see.

Becoz Dawn had 1 thing that i liked: stability.
Thats why id consider restarting there.
Ok i know its not gona happen so its just IFs but regardless. hf playing there but if u didnt start already: dont start now. too late.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:18 am 
Elder

Justice4 wrote:
First of all if it had to be rulled as tl:dr why get in here and answer like you read every sentence?

Learn to comprehend words. I read it and then came to the sad conclusion that it was a waste of time.

Justice4 wrote:
Second of all thats why I was here in the first place, to try and look at a new server to play
LATER...
My season is over, tried to play on another server but this game is too much and too unhealthy anymore to grind again.

Make up your mind man, you're saying two different things within a single post.

Justice4 wrote:
This server is not newbie friendly anymore. There are accounts in there that make you think you are playing on a x1000 pvp server (mine was one of them) and they are made legit. Lightsabers and guys with 10 augments and +8 S armors. Yeah I am pretty sure a newbie will try to compete with this. You said it yourself this is a two year old server.

gszell91 wrote:
Becoz Dawn had 1 thing that i liked: stability. Thats why id consider restarting there. Ok i know its not gona happen so its just IFs but regardless. hf playing there but if u didnt start already: dont start now. too late.

I don't know why sould any newbie care about being competitive with the veterans of the server. Of course they can't. And they shouldn't. They should just focus on getting their A-grade equipment and that's it for a start. Take one step at a time. Just like the heavyweights did 1,5 years ago. According to your logic the offical servers should've closed within 2 years too. Rule no. 1 of this game is that there's always be someone stronger than you. If you cannot undertand that, you should just play single player games. Do you really think, that it will be different elsewhere? Don't you get tired of server hopping? Even if someone opens a new server because of your cries, you will still be left in the dust. Not because the fault of the GM's, it's because there will always be others with more time to invest in this game. Just get into a nice clan you enjoy being part of, make spoil parties, have fun and start making good gear and enchant your own in your own pace.
It has never been a better time to start here since a prosperous ally just left, so there's an empty position to take over. Clans help you with academy and there's a fully grown market already. This is finally a place where you can stay without having to start over and over each year. Unlike other servers, here you can eventualy compete with the mentioned handful of +6 DB's, exactly because of it's stability and longevity.
You have to realize that here nobody's rushing you, exactly because this server won't close after a few months. Everything you said may be true if applied to other servers, but not this one. Isn't that comforting? No need to sentence yourself to start over and over without really making it. Take your time, get satisfaction of eventually stepping ahead knowing that eventually you can get where you want to be. Here, you can do that.
That won me over, and that is why Dawn will always be newbie friendly.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:52 pm 
Vassal

ziggurat wrote:
Justice4 wrote:

Learn to comprehend words. I read it and then came to the sad conclusion that it was a waste of time.

Justice4 wrote:
Second of all thats why I was here in the first place, to try and look at a new server to play
LATER...
My season is over, tried to play on another server but this game is too much and too unhealthy anymore to grind again.

Make up your mind man, you're saying two different things within a single post.

Justice4 wrote:
This server is not newbie friendly anymore. There are accounts in there that make you think you are playing on a x1000 pvp server (mine was one of them) and they are made legit. Lightsabers and guys with 10 augments and +8 S armors. Yeah I am pretty sure a newbie will try to compete with this. You said it yourself this is a two year old server.

gszell91 wrote:
Becoz Dawn had 1 thing that i liked: stability. Thats why id consider restarting there. Ok i know its not gona happen so its just IFs but regardless. hf playing there but if u didnt start already: dont start now. too late.

I don't know why sould any newbie care about being competitive with the veterans of the server. Of course they can't. And they shouldn't. They should just focus on getting their A-grade equipment and that's it for a start. Take one step at a time. Just like the heavyweights did 1,5 years ago. According to your logic the offical servers should've closed within 2 years too. Rule no. 1 of this game is that there's always be someone stronger than you. If you cannot undertand that, you should just play single player games. Do you really think, that it will be different elsewhere? Don't you get tired of server hopping? Even if someone opens a new server because of your cries, you will still be left in the dust. Not because the fault of the GM's, it's because there will always be others with more time to invest in this game. Just get into a nice clan you enjoy being part of, make spoil parties, have fun and start making good gear and enchant your own in your own pace.
It has never been a better time to start here since a prosperous ally just left, so there's an empty position to take over. Clans help you with academy and there's a fully grown market already. This is finally a place where you can stay without having to start over and over each year. Unlike other servers, here you can eventualy compete with the mentioned handful of +6 DB's, exactly because of it's stability and longevity.
You have to realize that here nobody's rushing you, exactly because this server won't close after a few months. Everything you said may be true if applied to other servers, but not this one. Isn't that comforting? No need to sentence yourself to start over and over without really making it. Take your time, get satisfaction of eventually stepping ahead knowing that eventually you can get where you want to be. Here, you can do that.
That won me over, and that is why Dawn will always be newbie friendly.

Maybe you should learn to comprehend words yourself. TL:DR is an answer by itself, if you have ever seen it used there is no other response after it. When you get yourself answering questions it's no longer tl:dr, it's a post that made you respond and got time to carefully write a post. Get it now?

Second part of quotes. Again learn to comprehend words and sentences, are you trying to be stupid? I clearly state " I came here to find a new server", then I write "tried to play on another server but this game is too much and too unhealthy anymore to grind again." Its in your fucking quotes. Is it so hard to understand that?

And finally, Official servers are pay to win, both by NCSOFT and by RMT going wild. You can basicaly buy an account and be endgame ready to pvp and that is what many people do. On Dawn you cannot do that (unless you are DaFuzzy lol). Also retail servers provide new content every now and then so people start competing for gear again from zero, on Dawn you are stuck in IL forever. We have alreay seen videos of people failing +16 Bows twice (Hi K1lla). So yes this server provide stability only from the NO WIPE policy, ChinaTown has admited inerfering with server politics and rules so many times it's not even funny. Thats not stability if you ask me, so yes if you are newbie better start on a new server imho.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:07 pm 
Elder

Never been a hater, but... Keep those bot account comin'.

Love it how you make accounts just to hate on L2Dawn (for all we know, the different newly made accounts might be used by the same person). Not sure what is your goal, tho. You working for another server that opens (and closes) soon or you simply mad at someone on L2Dawn for something and you feel this is the way to express your anger. Either way, it is just sad.

L2Dawn is a wonderful, peaceful and friendly place and everyone who decides to actually log in and see for him/herself, will be reassured in this. Regardless of what you write here.

And yes, I know a reply from you is coming, but I simply do not care because it is clearly a BOT account.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:56 pm 
Vassal

Kiefer wrote:
Never been a hater, but... Keep those bot account comin'.

Love it how you make accounts just to hate on L2Dawn (for all we know, the different newly made accounts might be used by the same person). Not sure what is your goal, tho. You working for another server that opens (and closes) soon or you simply mad at someone on L2Dawn for something and you feel this is the way to express your anger. Either way, it is just sad.

L2Dawn is a wonderful, peaceful and friendly place and everyone who decides to actually log in and see for him/herself, will be reassured in this. Regardless of what you write here.

And yes, I know a reply from you is coming, but I simply do not care because it is clearly a BOT account.

What bot accounts man? I was the only one here posting and I explained myself completely, the other guy here has an account from 2015 and I don't even know who he is. What other server advertizing? I didn't even post on another server even tho I could because the server I joined has a thread in here and is a decent growing new server.

Ofc you will get a response from me. You call me bot account yet you are the one here spreading lies like the pvp videos posting. Where is your siege videos from yesterday now? Please post how Banana ally took all the castles of the server even from the small growing clans with only 20 people trying to fight them.

"L2Dwn is a peacuful and friendly place" . ROFLMAO
You do realise that the flame section was closed on their forums for 2 months for too much toxicity right? You know that there are VIP members that wish your unborn babies cancer and go unpunished becase "DONATIONS" right?

Now I expect a reponse from your Bot Account, and please post the Siege videos too

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:04 pm 
Elder

IL is the best chronicle, no need for updates. If you want to advance further, go enchant your skills and gear. That is more than enough for the majority of the players today, while having a life to attend to. And what's with your reasoning on ptw keeping offical alive, so everybody who played on offical just bought their accounts... and you really think that is a valid explanation.
Man, just don't bother. Especially if you can't give a reasonable comeback. Because you don't need to. You'll be far better at the end just ignoring, then making an even bigger fool out of yourself.

Seriously I can't say I understand you. What on earth happened to you to be so hell bent on hating a server you do not even play on? How unhappy can you be to be so determined, to have so much anger against... above all else, a private MMO server?
Sorry man, but that's just pathetic. Freshly registering here just to express long pages of anger and despair. If a server can ruin your life this much, then I don't even want to know what kind of sad life you had. With all differences aside, I seriously think you should abandon your cause of looking for another server and find something else to be fixated on, hopefully outside of the computer screen.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:37 pm 
Vassal

ziggurat wrote:
IL is the best chronicle, no need for updates. If you want to advance further, go enchant your skills and gear. That is more than enough for the majority of the players today, while having a life to attend to. And what's with your reasoning on ptw keeping offical alive, so everybody who played on offical just bought their accounts... and you really think that is a valid explanation.
Man, just don't bother. Especially if you can't give a reasonable comeback. Because you don't need to. You'll be far better at the end just ignoring, then making an even bigger fool out of yourself.

Seriously I can't say I understand you. What on earth happened to you to be so hell bent on hating a server you do not even play on? How unhappy can you be to be so determined, to have so much anger against... above all else, a private MMO server?
Sorry man, but that's just pathetic. Freshly registering here just to express long pages of anger and despair. If a server can ruin your life this much, then I don't even want to know what kind of sad life you had. With all differences aside, I seriously think you should abandon your cause of looking for another server and find something else to be fixated on, hopefully outside of the computer screen.

The reason why I said it needs updates is that new people can go for the new content aswell as the old established players, they all start from 0. Thats what retail was doing while updting the game and it kept it fresh. Also like I said retail is pay to win, meaning if you want to compete with the best u can do so by paying. Dawn doesn't provide you with that (not that is a bad thing but not newbie friendly, again we are talking about a 2 year old server here). Yes people that played competetive on retail were eiher huge money spenders or way too oldschool and established (plus the bots). You have no idea what retail was like I asume.

And so here come with the insults just becaue someone on the Internet said that your precious little toy turned to shit. Maybe you should stop a little and consider what your life is and how much fixated you are on a video game, calling other people pathetic, despair and that they lead sad lives. All differnces aside like you said ROFL such a hypocrite

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:49 pm 
Elder

Justice4 wrote:
And so here come with the insults just becaue someone on the Internet said that your precious little toy turned to shit. Maybe you should stop a little and consider what your life is and how much fixated you are on a video game, calling other people pathetic, despair and that they lead sad lives. All differnces aside like you said ROFL such a hypocrite

You appear out of nowhere and start spreading lies and hate with such momentum, persistence and effort, while seemingly without any reason. While I'm just pointing out some of your missed attacks and how they come back at you.
So which one of us is the fanatic again?:) LOL you're making it too easy man...

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 20  Next