Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF – Interlude] Preview DAWN 5x
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 12:18 am 
Vagabond

Here are some gems from our forum:

Quote:
this random server bans are just wtf. adrenaline and l2net working and didnt get ban on new acc but im get banned on my legit account. nice job u did there bro.

Another one:
Quote:
Hello.i have some issues.i cant play on thsi server...seems like im banned or something.never played here....didnt play on beta.just cant log....any account i make doesnt work.its like im banned on ip or what?any suggestions?
The same user an hour later:
Quote:
Ok.i know what the issue was.tower scripts.so....what should i do to be able to play now?

Quote:
<05/09/2015> ***: man my friend got ban at account *** name ***
<05/09/2015> ***: he can not log in can you chack it?
<05/09/2015> ***: he ws playing official and left the tower open by mistake
<05/09/2015> ***: can you fix it?

Yes, in our free time we ban bots 'for no reason', it's like our hobby.

If you decide to bot and get caught, just deal with it and quietly move on to other servers instead of embarrassing yourself.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:54 pm 
Vagabond

Somebody should ban that dude for troling syriously. If you dont like the server just go away please,

And no online is a good feature so BS talking people like you stay away man, no offence.

Also

There is good online on the server and its growing, I curently enjoy playing, staff is nice no bugs and no cheaters.

Thanks ChinaTown for awesome server.

Trols that ruin fun for people stay away please.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 6:48 pm 
Vassal

Hide & Seek tomorrow at 19:00 GMT+2. Be there!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 3:16 pm 
Vagabond

Ive been looking for a new low rates retail server and, i could only find this one. Come and join l2DAWN and be a part of our growing community!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 3:51 pm 
Viscount

JohnieRambo wrote:
Ive been looking for a new low rates retail server and, i could only find this one. Come and join l2DAWN and be a part of our growing community!

server will not have more players than they had during first days or week after opening, if server has 200 on, dont think they will have 1 or 2k :)

rates are too low for interlude, grind fest here. interlude must have at least x10 rates, gracia and higher chronicles can live with x5 cause of vitality. its old but gold truth , tested by countless servers

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 4:10 pm 
Heir

GraciaFinal wrote:
server will not have more players than they had during first days or week after opening, if server has 200 on, dont think they will have 1 or 2k :)

rates are too low for interlude, grind fest here. interlude must have at least x10 rates, gracia and higher chronicles can live with x5 cause of vitality. its old but gold truth , tested by countless servers

Lol, x10 it's mid rate buddy. In 2 weeks most people will be in A/S already. Evoke was x5 was it not? It lasted 6+ months. There are plenty of mid rates if you simply want an easy farm server to have some fun.. Dunno if this one will last that long but at least it's proper low rate.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 2:39 am 
Vagabond

GraciaFinal wrote:
JohnieRambo wrote:

Nevertheless this is the most new low rates retail server available for l2 fans. Despite of the x5 rates people can enjoy the good old l2. Players will run in chainmails and thecas for a while, gathering in struggling partys but this is what i want from a l2 server. Not a bunch of nolifer cps rushing end game in 2 weeks with epics and stuff that youll never get.

Come and join this amazing server guys. This is how l2 was meant to be played :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 11:51 pm 
Vassal

We've optimalised the main website to fit any screen size, including mobile devices.
The website is fully prepared, SEO friendly for our upcoming advertising campaign of the summer.
You'll be able to vote more easily. Our website opens voting pages as a pop up, so that you can vote and close the pop up once done voting - saving you time and energy.

See for yourself on l2dawn dot com

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 8:34 pm 
Vassal

Do you remember Hunger Games?

It's coming to Dawn this Friday. Don't miss out!

http : / / l2thedawn . com / showthread.php?tid=274

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:28 am 
Marquis

If anybody interested in joining here, we are now hitting stable 500+ constantly and more over the weekends. A grade's recipes and parts starting to slowly hit the market, and the market is shaping nicely. Hit me a PM if you want some assistance in starting peeps!

https://l2etina.com/
https://discord.gg/NjXZcnwWhT

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:46 pm 
Vassal

Introducing!
Upcoming events on Dawn: https://www.youtube.com/v/A_fB6D8L5lM&

See you on the battlefield!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:33 pm 
Vagabond

GraciaFinal wrote:
JohnieRambo wrote:

I wonder what would you say about official rates... I can see that you never played good old L2... My career in L2 reaches 15 years, do you know how it was at the beggining? People were just discovering L2 and there was no dualboxing at all... the community was so alive... Damn I miss those times... Today every server has dualbox otherwise it'd be dead after a month... because people just learnt to play with dualbox instead of other humans... yeah, these times were awesome. Who has time machine?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:47 pm 
Vagabond

super serwer

Last edited by Sruba on Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:33 pm 
Marquis

Sruba wrote:
Rollback .............. good job GM :(

Not quite, there was a corrupted hard drive issue, thankfully they have the log's of all characters and they are in process of returning everything back to normal so the few hours lost are on it's way back to all players(levels, adena, mat's etc...)

https://l2etina.com/
https://discord.gg/NjXZcnwWhT

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:49 am 
Elder

Pinng wrote:
Introducing!
Upcoming events on Dawn: https://www.youtube.com/v/A_fB6D8L5lM&

See you on the battlefield!

Weren't you gm on other server that close?

Edit:
Your registration page doesn't allow emails with dots, gmail accounts often have dots, might want to fix that.
The successful registration page links to http://l2dawn.com/download.php
Which doesn't exist.

Is it ok to use spoil/drop, mobs agro/lvl, system colors, etc or i can get banned by doing that?

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20  Next