Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF – Interlude] Preview DAWN 5x
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:32 am 
Vassal

ziggurat wrote:
You appear out of nowhere and start spreading lies and hate with such momentum, persistence and effort, while seemingly without any reason. While I'm just pointing out some of your missed attacks and how they come back at you.
So which one of us is the fanatic again?:) LOL you're making it too easy man...

I didn't appear out of nowhere, I perfectly explained my situation. I left there after the recent events, I came here in search of a new server and saw this thread spreading lies so I wanted to clear things out to all people interested on the server. Maybe that is too difficult for you to understand since you seem to be lacking common sense.

Now please answer my question, which thing that I said is a lie?
Didn't a major ally just leave server? Isn't a server a one-sided no pvp shitfest? Didn't Admin help Clans in the past like TM and PS? Wasn't there a GM spawning items and killing Bosses and making people invincible? Aren't people running with +12 DBs and +8 S armors with 10 different augments like they are on x1000 pvp servers? Tell me, which one was a lie?

BTW do you have a pvp video of last siege weekend aswell? You know the one where only one ally went to sieges and captured all the castles of the server LOL. You are making this too easy for me.... Enjoy

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:37 pm 
Elder

Justice4 wrote:
ziggurat wrote:
You appear out of nowhere and start spreading lies and hate with such momentum, persistence and effort, while seemingly without any reason. While I'm just pointing out some of your missed attacks and how they come back at you.
So which one of us is the fanatic again?:) LOL you're making it too easy man...

I didn't appear out of nowhere, I perfectly explained my situation. I left there after the recent events, I came here in search of a new server and saw this thread spreading lies so I wanted to clear things out to all people interested on the server. Maybe that is too difficult for you to understand since you seem to be lacking common sense.

Now please answer my question, which thing that I said is a lie?
Didn't a major ally just leave server? Isn't a server a one-sided no pvp shitfest? Didn't Admin help Clans in the past like TM and PS? Wasn't there a GM spawning items and killing Bosses and making people invincible? Aren't people running with +12 DBs and +8 S armors with 10 different augments like they are on x1000 pvp servers? Tell me, which one was a lie?

BTW do you have a pvp video of last siege weekend aswell? You know the one where only one ally went to sieges and captured all the castles of the server LOL. You are making this too easy for me.... Enjoy

There's only a handful of +8 s-grade items still after almost 2 years of the server's opening. A-grade armors remained most popular still. Although I'm happy that we get this far because this is how Lineage 2 is supposed to be, with a developed game world. It is the natural progress of things, why do you consider this a failure, or a fault? Most other servers won't even make it here. As I mentioned it doesn't hinder newbies either and I sure as hell don't want to play on a server that wipes annually and neither do others. GM's did a newbie raid for friggin level 28 bosses and buffed some participants. OMG, they recieved low D-grade items and keymats from these successfuly runs in an event that forged new parties and connections among beginners regardless of their academy, anyone could participate. Please tell me how that upsets the game balance. How that is some kind of a threat to newbies... And soon a new ally will emerge, it happened before, will happen again. One thing that you don't believe in it, but it will happen regardless. And currently all the others playing are juuuust fine without your ally left with your tails between your legs.

And now that I answered your questions, it's about time you do the same, because it's always me clearing your moronic accusations while you ignore the facts stated. Mr. fanatic. If you yet again don't have any reaction to what I mentioned in the above posts, don't bother. Of course how could you. You know all too well, that it's futile to argue with facts.

Have fun in your 30-40 people server, it must be great and intriquing if it's this hard for you to let Dawn go, I mean come on... you keep coming back every day. I wish you a pleasant gaming on whatever server you ends up polluting, so have the decency and do the same for me. Wish us luck and simply leave for good this time. With dignity. Okay, it's a bit too late for that, but still. And most importantly after a few months when Dawn is still going strong, try not to crawl back. We're all good here without you.

Last edited by ziggurat on Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:44 pm 
Vagabond

ziggurat wrote:
Although I'm happy that we get this far because this is how Lineage 2 is supposed to be, with a developed game world. Most other servers win't even make it here.

ziggurat wrote:
According to your logic the offical servers should've closed within 2 years too.

Best answers and explanations. I totally agree. Too bad post people don't see it this way, but then again, most people are stupid.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:40 pm 
Vassal

ziggurat wrote:
There's only a handful of +8 s-grade items still after almost 2 years of the server's opening. A-grade armors remained most popular still. Although I'm happy that we get this far because this is how Lineage 2 is supposed to be, with a developed game world. It is the natural progress of things, why do you consider this a failure, or a fault? Most other servers won't even make it here. As I mentioned it doesn't hinder newbies either and I sure as hell don't want to play on a server that wipes annually and neither do others. GM's did a newbie raid for friggin level 28 bosses and buffed some participants. OMG, they recieved low D-grade items and keymats from these successfuly runs in an event that forged new parties and connections among beginners regardless of their academy, anyone could participate. Please tell me how that upsets the game balance. How that is some kind of a threat to newbies... And soon a new ally will emerge, it happened before, will happen again. One thing that you don't believe in it, but it will happen regardless. And currently all the others playing are juuuust fine without your ally left with your tails between your legs.

And now that I answered your questions, it's about time you do the same, because it's always me clearing your moronic accusations while you ignore the facts stated. Mr. fanatic. If you yet again don't have any reaction to what I mentioned in the above posts, don't bother. Of course how could you. You know all too well, that it's futile to argue with facts.

Have fun in your 30-40 people server, it must be great and intriquing if it's this hard for you to let Dawn go, I mean come on... you keep coming back every day. I wish you a pleasant gaming on whatever server you ends up polluting, so have the decency and do the same for me. Wish us luck and simply leave for good this time. With dignity. Okay, it's a bit too late for that, but still. And most importantly after a few months when Dawn is still going strong, try not to crawl back. We're all good here without you.

What a bunch of bullcrap... A handfull of +8 ??? There are guys trying for +16 Bows for crying out loud. K1lla has already made 2 videos of him breaking 2 +15 bows. Most popular armors are A grade???? WTF server are you playing??? Most people finishing their 2nd +6 S grade set by now. Every single one of my Clanmates had atleast one S set +6. Are you on drugs???

What about your GMs that hand away Clan Halls to specific Clans? What about him giving stats to Clans to kill bosses? What about GM Contamination that Spawned items, made people invincible and killed Valakas with his GM char so SC could not enter to kill it?? Any comment on that Mr.MyServerIsEpic?? Your server is corrupt as fack and these are facts that even the Admin himself has admitted.

We left with 70-80 people and more people joining in everyday, people that leave Dawn for the new server. I am pretty sure that by now our server has more active people than the ruins called Dawn lol.

BTW show me your last weeks siege videos, lol

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:14 pm 
Elder

Guys, just ignore the troll. That's what I am doing. It's really not worth it. =) He has his unsubstantiated talking points and sticks to them no matter what. Just let him spread his hate, a clever person should be able to see right through it. ))

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:42 am 
Heir

We left with 70 people you say and yet right now there are TMs doing oly games lol. Just admit it, deep down you really like dawn for what it is...a long term stable server that's going to outlast whatever new trend you joined recently. And please stop with that lame 'I came here just to look for another server' excuse, it's not very convincing. You wouldn't waste your time trying to deter people from joining if you really thought dawn is done for. Now how about you guys (is this patty, stef or that imbecile red btw?) stick with your new 1000 times better than dawn new server and stop wasting your time on our dead forum? Honestly it makes you look buthurt and bitter

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:58 am 
Vassal

enw wrote:
We left with 70 people you say and yet right now there are TMs doing oly games lol. Just admit it, deep down you really like dawn for what it is...a long term stable server that's going to outlast whatever new trend you joined recently. And please stop with that lame 'I came here just to look for another server' excuse, it's not very convincing. You wouldn't waste your time trying to deter people from joining if you really thought dawn is done for. Now how about you guys (is this patty, stef or that imbecile red btw?) stick with your new 1000 times better than dawn new server and stop wasting your time on our dead forum? Honestly it makes you look buthurt and bitter

oO You are intrigued, keep guessing, you have about 70-80 tries. Me likes it :)
And who might you be? Oh wait, I don't care :)
Btw how are things going there? Still no pvp after almost 2 weeks now? You still hang in with that abomination ally? It must have been traumatizing for you to get your asses kicked for so long that now that you have no enemies you still wanna farm epics alone :P

Yes your server will Outlast the test of time as your Admin says. It is a ruin and it will be an empty one until he has to take actions and wipe it

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:36 pm 
Heir

Guys... having a pissed off emoquitter in this thread is not that bad. The topic is on top for a couple of days! Such a discussion for a 2 year old server speaks for itself. A silence is far worse thing.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:28 pm 
Elder

Newly designed account panel with lots of handy functions was launched today. Check it out and maybe register, if you haven't, yet )) Regardless of what haters say, this is the best IL low rate server out there and as I have said numerous times already - the most beautiful thing about L2Dawn is that it is never too late to start. )

http://l2dawn.com/account/

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:36 am 
Vagabond

There are new players. I came back after a nearly year-long break, started a new char and new forum account and bam - lowlvl duo in catas. Just like the old times of C3, C4. There are some drama queens, but the community seems to be post-drama, as everyone is chilled and you can find help if you ask the right people and speak explicitly.
On forum 3 different clans are recruiting, Giran is full of fullitem (B and A, rarely S) and mats shops.
While starting, either dualbox a buffer or get a pet from Pet Managers (improved pets are working and they do buffs as they do in later chronicles).
If you don't like solo, just find where to fit in.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:58 am 
Vagabond

Yesterday I had to go way back in that EG catacomb because the first rooms were taken. Haven't seen this in a while even on other servers :lol:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:31 pm 
Heir

Justice4 wrote:
oO You are intrigued, keep guessing, you have about 70-80 tries. Me likes it :)
And who might you be? Oh wait, I don't care :)
Btw how are things going there? Still no pvp after almost 2 weeks now? You still hang in with that abomination ally? It must have been traumatizing for you to get your asses kicked for so long that now that you have no enemies you still wanna farm epics alone :P

Yes your server will Outlast the test of time as your Admin says. It is a ruin and it will be an empty one until he has to take actions and wipe it

Intrigued about your identity? No, it makes no difference in the end.
As for me I don't belong to banana ally, I'm part of a smaller group.
How are things...wut, are you intrigued? I thought you didn't care...but you obviously do. Too bad you can't go back to play on that "ruin" called L2Dawn even though you wish you could. But hey, you can always start fresh and join TS like so many of your ex-TM did. Funny how things got more interesting and lively when Tygryski, er I meant TMs left kek

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:33 am 
Elder

hsr wrote:
Yesterday I had to go way back in that EG catacomb because the first rooms were taken. Haven't seen this in a while even on other servers :lol:

That's right. There has been a surge in online numbers, particularly lowbies tagging along. Well, there's no better IL low rate server out there, so I do understand their motivation for playing on L2Dawn. )

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:54 pm 
Heir

There's a guy doing a casual gameplay video series on L2Dawn. It's cool... here's the link to the first video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxgcKwDx8gI&t=4s

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:02 pm 
Elder

Video from the Bandit Stronghold siege on Feb. 3. Had quite some fun watching it )) hope you will enjoy it too.

It's never too late to join L2Dawn)

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next