Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF – Interlude] Preview DAWN 5x
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:00 pm 
Vagabond

how old is server? ..still worth to start? i mean..wich class can get easy partys to lvl at this point?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:10 pm 
Heir

Server launched in May. Casual players, no hardcore clans. Around 200-300 real people. Everyone has their own pp/wc box so go BD or DD

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:32 pm 
Vagabond

Hello,

Recently joined the server and just wanted to say something about it.
Yes the server is 3 months old and there are few a graders but the community is made of low lvl people like me.
There is no donation,they really ban bots and they really care about the server making small events and just being active in game and forum.I would say ~4-500 active players which isn't really that much,people are still leveling by themselves, but u can see it growing .If u check newbie towns thing are still busy there which is a good indication that server is healthy and it's gathering more and more people.
I think this is the only server that I can recommend for those nostalgic players out there.

Have a good one!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:36 am 
Vagabond

Hi all. I joined yesterday and i'm happy about what i found. I only hope it's gonna be more populated in time. I hope see you in the game guys. :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:26 pm 
Vagabond

I just started playing on this server a couple weeks ago. The server is 3 months old, but still decent activity and there are a handful of big clans on there. The only problem, which may not be for others, is that the Giran market is fucked up. Most mats sell for dirt cheap and slow to make sales (slow but still make them), and crafters craftshop under 100 adena. Everyone seems broke and cant afford gear, yet they sell everything dirt cheap and wonder why. Then it says spoil is 5x mats but sometimes I get 1 and other mobs I get 2, but sometimes a different mob may give 5, but ya.

To me, this seems like mats should actually sell for more. At the same time, it does make crafting gear a hell of a lot easier/cheaper, so it does work out in a way. Aside from that, it is a decent server. I have been able to find parties in cata, did raidbosses from 20-30 in a couple hours. The is the first server I played on and made it to 40 without being PK'd, so that may be a plus for some, but will also change once I can afford gear. ;) You can buy 1st class transfer for 100k and 2nd for 2.1kk (700k/ea mark).

The most important thing though is the server has been running and still going strong. I have played on a dozen servers within the last few to several months, just to get high lvl and geared up for the server to die and everyone quit. If you are looking for a long term low rate L2 server, I would definitely check out L2 Dawn asap!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:14 pm 
Elder

Rawb0Ss wrote:
I just started playing on this server a couple weeks ago. The server is 3 months old, but still decent activity and there are a handful of big clans on there. The only problem, which may not be for others, is that the Giran market is fucked up. Most mats sell for dirt cheap and slow to make sales (slow but still make them), and crafters craftshop under 100 adena. Everyone seems broke and cant afford gear, yet they sell everything dirt cheap and wonder why. Then it says spoil is 5x mats but sometimes I get 1 and other mobs I get 2, but sometimes a different mob may give 5, but ya.

To me, this seems like mats should actually sell for more. At the same time, it does make crafting gear a hell of a lot easier/cheaper, so it does work out in a way. Aside from that, it is a decent server. I have been able to find parties in cata, did raidbosses from 20-30 in a couple hours. The is the first server I played on and made it to 40 without being PK'd, so that may be a plus for some, but will also change once I can afford gear. ;) You can buy 1st class transfer for 100k and 2nd for 2.1kk (700k/ea mark).

The most important thing though is the server has been running and still going strong. I have played on a dozen servers within the last few to several months, just to get high lvl and geared up for the server to die and everyone quit. If you are looking for a long term low rate L2 server, I would definitely check out L2 Dawn asap!

Don't compare prices on this server to prices on server with donations, and adena sellers. If ppl can buy adena on server, then all prices will go up, cause those donators dont care, they buy tallum set for 100kk or 500kk, they will buy it anyway.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:20 am 
Vagabond

best server you're going to find in the private sector if you want something that won't close in 2 months.

No donations for in-game items. Actually the community would like to have the hats back, but it seems the admins don't want to.

only drawback, missing another organized clan. So if you want to prove your worth with your clan, come here and "win the server".

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:26 pm 
Heir

Still the best interlude low rate server out there :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:45 am 
Vagabond

Patch 11.0 has been launched. The biggest we have done so far:

Check out the epicness:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:48 pm 
Vagabond

Best Interlude server X5, 8 Month Old but still open for Organized clan to get a place. All newbie area still farmed and Economy still balanced.
Server Kinda 2 Sided in pvp, with 5-6 major clan. Activity around 400+ online ppl.
Most important : European Community (no Russian).

For those are looking for C6 and low rate server, this should be fulfill their requirement.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:09 pm 
Vassal

Here are the pros and cons in my honest opinion...

Pros:
Long term server. It's not one of those projects that wipe every month
International community. You can find EU, NA and RU players
Friendly and helpful staff
They are serious about banning bots.
No donations for items.
Not many customs, just hats and accessories mostly. Oh and that Fantasy Island

Cons:
The biggest problem is the amount of people. I doubt it's even 400
There are still bugs to be found despite all their work
GMs aren't very active. You constantly see people on forum and in game looking for GM assistance
One sided server. Almost every hero class belongs to one clan. They also own pretty much every epic

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:30 am 
Vagabond

Nirag wrote:
Here are the pros and cons in my honest opinion...

The biggest problem is the amount of people. I doubt it's even 400
There are still bugs to be found despite all their work
GMs aren't very active. You constantly see people on forum and in game looking for GM assistance
One sided server. Almost every hero class belongs to one clan. They also own pretty much every epic

There are more people every day and the d grade economy is decent at the moment; C as well.

I started here a little over a week ago have seen 1~2 small bugged mobs but nothing worth note.

GM's are on the forums shout box almost 24/7- The server is always brought back online quickly if anything happens.

Somewhat true but that is because they all speak the same language. THIS IS ON EVERY SERVER ONLY THEY ALL HAVE +16 DONATED SHIT.
They don't have all the bosses on lock down.
Still plenty of room for new players.

I started here about 10 days ago and there are people with wealth that have been here for a very long time. However, if you start the server keep in mind it's 5x without custom garbage to unbalance the game such as 2-hr buffs, you wont be S grade in 2 days or even a week.There are players from all countries online at different times doing raids, parties, etc.

The only server I've enjoyed enough to play longer than a few days in a very very long time.
I encourage new players not to let the fact they wont be the top dog over night deter them from starting here.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:55 pm 
Vassal

Quote:
There are more people every day and the d grade economy is decent at the moment; C as well.

If you take the off shops away Giran looks deserted for the most part of the day
Quote:
I started here a little over a week ago have seen 1~2 small bugged mobs but nothing worth note.

Then you haven't been in catacombs much. Try to pull a room and see how many mobs will get stuck etc
Quote:
GM's are on the forums shout box almost 24/7- The server is always brought back online quickly if anything happens.

No they're not. Just recently their dev left (personal issues) the team. Now it's only one man running the show and he only has time in the evening.
Quote:
Somewhat true but that is because they all speak the same language. THIS IS ON EVERY SERVER ONLY THEY ALL HAVE +16 DONATED SHIT.
They don't have all the bosses on lock down.
Still plenty of room for new players.

It's not as bad on other servers as it is on Dawn. Yes they farm pretty much every epic in the game from what I've seen. No one bothers with normal rbs btw unless it's for sub or noblesse (x1 rb drop chance).
Quote:
I started here about 10 days ago and there are people with wealth that have been here for a very long time. However, if you start the server keep in mind it's 5x without custom garbage to unbalance the game such as 2-hr buffs, you wont be S grade in 2 days or even a week.There are players from all countries online at different times doing raids, parties, etc.

Look, I would very much like to see dawn populated...I really would! But I see no increase in the population. It's just that no one wants to join a server where people have billions, stacked epics, ++ S weapons and + 6 A/S sets already.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:58 pm 
Baron

Dawn is one of the few servers, if not the only one, which went from 0 population to a small population. I dont remember any server with this tendency. No matter what population there is on launch, it always comes to 0 and then server dies, or gets restarted and dies again. For this they have my thumbs up. And if people who were playing on the server when it had 10 people online max have endgame gear? Well I think they deserve it as they kept the server alive and more people joined. Also its nice when all levels are in game, especially in case of buying/selling and newbie boosting (academies, adena/gear/knowledge support). If the server wasnt x5, I would keep playing it. But unfortunately I found out x5 is too low for me.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:04 am 
Vassal

Nirag wrote:
If you take the off shops away Giran looks deserted for the most part of the day

I've never seen Giran with at least 5ppl trashtalking next to GK. If you see Giran abandoned you probably play at 3-4am.

Nirag wrote:
It's not as bad on other servers as it is on Dawn. Yes they farm pretty much every epic in the game from what I've seen. No one bothers with normal rbs btw unless it's for sub or noblesse (x1 rb drop chance).

We do raids (other than toi for sub) every day. Lots of other clans do. We have timesheets for 10+ raids and often race with other clans to kill the important ones (Lilith, Ember etc.). Raids are still good source of exp, s enchants, s keys, clan rep, soul cry, regardless of the full drop rate. Have you even played on the server?

Quote:
Look, I would very much like to see dawn populated...I really would! But I see no increase in the population. It's just that no one wants to join a server where people have billions, stacked epics, ++ S weapons and + 6 A/S sets already.

Yes there is one dominant clan that claimed most of heroes. They have several nolifers and their core remained on the server since the beginning. They also employ agressive recruiting strategy where they canibalize allied clans. But thats slowly changing. More ppl are becoming noblesse every day and closed oly (=without their oly farmers) is common these days.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next