Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF – Interlude] Preview DAWN 5x
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 10:36 pm 
Heir

mafioso wrote:

And fyi, 1st evoke opened in november 2013 and closed february 2015. When they opened gracia, interlude kept running. Now I would ask you to do the math, but unfortunately your braincells are enough only to open your mouth and get event coins in there.

1st Evoke?? Man... you seriously have to check the locked Evoke thread here or L2Evoke's facebook page. This server only use the name evoke and the admin is pretending to be fg. The real Evoke was good server but this has nothing common with it, just using it's reputation to get more players.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:54 pm 
Vagabond

Wow... so much hate. Hard to let go of things, i see. I hope your long awaited server starts soon so you can invest your emotions there instead of being a forum warrior here. There is a reason why the the presumption of innocence principle is being followed by court systems all over the world. Stating something without the ability to back it up is equal to talking bullshit. So just better drop that valakas argument. Of course some of the issues you mentioned were valid but you just take it all to the extreme.

You DO REALIZE you are going to join a server that is already acting under the name of another server and using the names of that servers admins to get more people on the hype train, effectively acting fishy from the start? If you are such a good detector of crappy things, i would call that server having red flags all over it. Instead of trying to clean the dirt from the past from your boots, better watch out not to step into a new pile of s**t.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:02 am 
Heir

What you don't understand is China is corrupted. He is lithuanian like Bombay. So Bombay paid china cash to protect his clan from RMT and ban whoever was fighting NextTarget. Bombay's NextTarget didn't only RMT one time with the valakas they bought from DarkLegion. They bought billions of adena from adrenaline adena farmers. That's why china never banned any RMT buyer, because they were from Bombay's clan. China banned only the sellers, which is funny because these sellers and their middlemen are skilled and used to changing IPs, hardware ids, vpns and everything it takes to continue their botting. Everyone knows this. I don't know what will happen in evoke but I never go back to this corrupt shithole Dawn. And before you ask, I can because I was not in TM and wasn't banned.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:15 am 
Elder

Don't reply to this bot, let him trash. It is obvious to everyone.

More fraps for those who are interested. Enjoy! =)

http://l2Dawn.com

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 5:31 pm 
Vagabond

mafioso wrote:
What you don't understand is China is corrupted. He is lithuanian like Bombay. So Bombay paid china cash to protect his clan from RMT and ban whoever was fighting NextTarget. Bombay's NextTarget didn't only RMT one time with the valakas they bought from DarkLegion. They bought billions of adena from adrenaline adena farmers. That's why china never banned any RMT buyer, because they were from Bombay's clan. China banned only the sellers, which is funny because these sellers and their middlemen are skilled and used to changing IPs, hardware ids, vpns and everything it takes to continue their botting. Everyone knows this. I don't know what will happen in evoke but I never go back to this corrupt shithole Dawn. And before you ask, I can because I was not in TM and wasn't banned.

1) got proof? You know, besides your own logic? Cuz ur own logic dun work
2) golden logic boy *slow clap* . Bombay- lithuania, ct- lithuania, bombay kicked my ass= ct corrupt (i am still slow clapping)
3) you realize how stupid you are? If what you say is true why bombay pay some RMT AND then pay gm?? Lmao.. LMfao. READ WHAT YOU WROTE. Why??? Why not just buy from ct then if ct is already corrupt? Jeez, guys.. If u wanna shit somethig at least try sound clever and correct..
4) dawn is 2 y+ older than any clan on the server. U understand there is a lot of money behind it and time? Use ur brains kiddo. U see no rmt can compensate the money they spend on the server u ungrateful mofo

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 7:41 pm 
Vassal

Harambe wrote:
Why are you asking questions that were answered to you 100000 times to you naker /facepalm ? Answers that publicly gave to you?

You r lika broken watch refusing to be useful.

You still.didnt answr what is mentally wrong with you to be salty over a game for 5 mnths? Like ok, we get it- u dont like dawn.. But OMG have some self respect..

I knnow the answer.. It was more than just a game. It compensated your shitty life, on dawn u were not nothing, you thought u were great leader and you cant handle be kicked out like a garbage bag.

I ask these questions because I wanna see you admit all the way to the last page like a good puppy :)
Thank you for not denying all this ridiculus things so all can see the shithole you play in.

Also, I didn't post here for months untill your sorry asses tried to create drama about Evoke and I had to show you that you don't speak about ropes in the hanged mans house you dumbasses.

And since you keep calling me Naker even tho I told you I'm not him I decided I give you a nickname too. I will call you Carlos... or Barbie. Or both :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:29 am 
Vagabond

There is no "perfect world" you might try to paint yourself. Every server will have issues and you will see many on your new server as well. It is however important how the attitude of the GM-s towards players and solving the problems is. I think CT is mostly doing it fine. How would you act as a server owner when someone is accusing one of the sides for RMTing a valakas. I mean, if you can't pinpoint a thread on MaxC.. or some other trade environment and tie it to your statement, even if you wanted to clear things out, there is no proof neither you nor those players attacking you could use to be sure to take a strict course of action. Then all of these statements become just words.. Every story has 2 sides, don't be ignorant and just look at it from your narrowminded point of view.

People who diss the server, you have the right, be my guest. I am still playing there and having a lot of fun so i shouldn't really care but since you are trying to diminish the server value i feel the responsibility of balancing it out with the positive stuff. In a 2 year server things that happened in the long past don't matter much anymore since people are changing all the time and those who might have profited from such situations are likely long gone (well.. some, like you have a hard time letting go though). We all look to have fun from this game and you can either give up if the odds seem to be stacked against you or keep fighting. Giving up and being a sorrow loser is the worst of those options.

Those of you people who are browsing through this thread, looking for a possible new server, feel free to join and judge the server yourself. I find that the attention (even if both toxic and supportive) will point out this server will not let you down in terms of emotions.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20