Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Watch out of L2 Pilgrims !
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:08 pm 
Baron

This one is from HopZone forum !

"Those kinds of server shoud be deleted from all sites !
It's a L2J private custom greek server made by greeks...for the greeks!
Some "custom" options here :
Overenchanted S80 items are given to greek players...just to keep The proud of the Greeks on top! You can do a private donate for hero title lol( that one was the best I ever saw) all it have to do is to speak with the right Gm and ask him how much it will cost you
It's very unstable(it was hacked many times)...so free roll backs for everyone!
Olympiad it's unplayable (not working), no sieges( can't have a siege -encrypting crystals not working ) and on siege time server stop responding. (it it's restarted and the sieges end's) .
80% of the skills are not working or working defectuos...
The Gm's change the dmg values of some clases...cuz it's seems that was to overpowered ( daggers dmg was 1/2 reduced cuz greeks have many mages...and they can't kill daggers ...same for duelist , same for EE -it was nerfed cuz it's to powered in oly )
The Gm's activity is zero - they don't fix nothing(cuz they have no clue -wait for the L2J develop.to make another update -we will see if they have repaired that lol- very common answer) they are always offline for other players...we waited months for an answer....but If you say the magic word " I donate" they will respond in a second lol . Pathetic.
2 aliances - the biggest formed on this server -was banned for no reason, just cuz they where posted olympiad results -and asked the Gm about how can he sell hero title to someone else when they fight a month for that.
But the $ rules on Pilgrims.
They have even modified the on-line number on his sv just to atract ppl.
There is a huge number - 600+ but in game if you meet max 200 (and this on weekend)...it will be a miracle!
All this combined with tones of bugs and with alot of lagg make this server kinda unique...I never saw another "custom server "like this one!
I am not banned there...I have decided to leave after I saw the hero thing...but for sure I will be banned after this post...anyway...I don't give a penny for that.I just wanted that others ppl to know what's there and stay away.There is a thread right now on Pilgrims forum about HopZone...and they ask ppl to bombard this forum with good words and many many posts....just to unbann them.
My last words :
If you are a greek ...feel free to play there you will be great...if not...don't lose your time!
You will regret it later.....It dosen't worth it!
HF and bye bye ! "

Well...I hate cheaters! They have cheated again...but this time someone reported them. It's someone that I care about...it's someone that we all care...and they have started a war against this person.
For my post I was blamed and sweared like hell...but I don't care . I hate people that have no honor and use to cheat just to promote something...something that is not even true.
They use to cheat/blame/flame alot of servers in many ways but those kind of warnings and treats just pissed me off .
If they can't play on their server and want to destroy other servers by flaming/hacking/cheating metods ....well I shoud give them a war !
First step - on all forums where I'm a member/admin/moderator there will be a topic like this one !
Second step -this sv will be reported as a ilegal one/for ilegal actions/and for using real life treats on a person/sv and other goods . And I hope very soon closed!
They are cleaning/deleting topics from Pilgrims forum now...as I speak...but dosen't matter...I have already few sets( about 60 SS) of screenshots to prove my words.
There are milions of servers...all kids this days make their own server and start to do those kinds of actions....actions that ruin the real fun and beautty of this game!
There is a treath for us as Players and for the few real L2 servers that have left.
Every single server that use this kinda metods should be closed !

Blame me for my actions...many already did...but there are also many that supports me and my actions.

This topic will be soon updated with many screenshots that will prove that I'm right and motivated in all I'm going to do !

Last edited by Shaddow on Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:23 pm 
Duke

Ahah let 'em come! Personally I will do anything to help RF and nekys. If that means being insulted/kicked/banned from server, forums or whatsoever, I dont care. Lets go to the internet war guys!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:53 pm 
Vagabond

Wow Shaddow how much time u needed for that all? i wrote u a answer in pilgrimsforum, hope u have read it!

All what u say is that all others be corrupted person who no see things like u..sorry dude, but i tell it u yesterday, sounds that u be sad that not one of the lovelys there, and thats ur answer...i tell it again for u..in germany we calls ppl like u Denuziant=denunciation! i think u know what it be...u wrote here things like donations be hidden by right gm..hmm well have u screens or some other fact that show the truth, think no..its only from ur head..opinions who illusion urself, and give u that u be right...just illusion not more

most of ur sets here be overpowered and not true.. u go in other forum to make a server bad where u play and not became that what u want..ok..ur turn, but is that the right way? when u dont want to play there cause ur exp u can go..u be a free mind, but to go with a big boom show us only one thing...ur real face...of a guy is crying about nothing...sad realy sad my friend

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:53 pm 
Duke

I played there for 2 months and I have to agree, pilgrims sucks.
Everyone is greek for an international server [prolly that's why RF is being attacked too for a reason....].

Miracle is that me and my friend played there for 2 months, every older players from the beginning and suddenly everyone [not 1-by-1] got their top A-sets and even weps when I made my own. Just an hour or two later....funny
While they didn't even know that they can't siege while dawn wins.....

No question why I haven't seen so many dorves.

Then feeding ofc, tons of hero.

It's l2j in wrong hands, nothing were fixed, no gms were online in that time too, it was a very old IL or c5 server back then, now it's just worse.

Ed: hellsbells....reg to defend ur server? weak
I don't attack, I prevent those innocent players from that sever who'd like to have some fun.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:08 pm 
Marquis

They may have community that sucks but I don't have anything against L2Pilgrims server. I just reported them. I don't think that the Admins did so (to flame me and insult me), they are not kids. For me, after the Admin explanation given on Hopzone, this case is closed. I hope I don't find any reason to open it again because it will continue to the court. Sorry but I can't take part to this as I am not active L2Pilgrims player and I don't have any more proofs in my hands than the flame. I hope this is all some move of their sucky community members, I don't really care what they do in their server or the game after all.

PS: L2Pilgrims Admin and me had a nice conversation afterward on MSN where we exchanged ideas and I gave some performance tips (remember, I had performance issues too in the past on RF, no one is perfect).

PS2: Probably I will remove my Hopzone listing. It is really hurtful to see those reviews! Hehe. Remember, what I do is pure hobby and all I get is some respect from Lineage 2 Private community (no matter if they play on my server or not).

Best regards,
Spiros "Nekys"

* True international community

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/RaidFight

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:28 pm 
Forum Troll

razveck wrote:
Ahah let 'em come! Personally I will do anything to help RF and nekys. If that means being insulted/kicked/banned from server, forums or whatsoever, I dont care. Lets go to the internet war guys!

\
u mean
gulp
u mean haxing their forums?
advertising gulp
RF?
IM ON IT

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:31 pm 
Baron

Shadoww u and GoDs3nD are acting like kids. It`s great that u want to support Nekys , but that`s the only positive thing.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:22 pm 
Shadow is just a kid that didnt accept his side losing everything!
Castles/heros/Mass pvp
Now he trashtalk server .talking about donations,hackers,bugs(dragons too?there are always dragons in fairytales)....i bet he sees that while he sleeps!
just like when a little girl loses her doll!

anyway i feel sry for him doing all these stuff!

Do not judge a server by 1 person!feel free to join and wee yourselves!
If not then its ok again!

hf and love l2!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:25 pm 
Duke

Anastasis wrote:
Shadow is just a kid that didnt accept his side losing everything!
Castles/heros/Mass pvp
Now he trashtalk server .talking about donations,hackers,bugs(dragons too?there are always dragons in fairytales)....i bet he sees that while he sleeps!
just like when a little girl loses her doll!

anyway i feel sry for him doing all these stuff!

hf and love l2!

you got paid for that ?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:29 pm 
not to forget!
He was an old player of l2pilgrims!
If all those things he says (bugs/cheats/hax/weird donations/corrupted gms)existed he should have left long time ago....
and not now that he was on the losing side...
man...how low can u go?
im sad for u

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:35 pm 

hf and love l2![/quote]

DRAMA QUEEN

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:38 pm 
Duke

lololol pmfun suddenly got invaded by pilgrimfags :D :D lmao

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:41 pm 
MustLoveL2 wrote:
lololol pmfun suddenly got invaded by pilgrimfags :D :D lmao

pilgrimfags?
thats your best?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:52 pm 
Marquis

When you was trash talking again me and my server, was nice huh? I suggest you stay out of this and let it forgotten. The only thing you manage to do is keep this post high in the forum.

* True international community

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/RaidFight

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:47 pm 
Baron

Anastasis wrote:
not to forget!
He was an old player of l2pilgrims!
If all those things he says (bugs/cheats/hax/weird donations/corrupted gms)existed he should have left long time ago....
and not now that he was on the losing side...
man...how low can u go?
im sad for u

Yes I was a very old player there!Did I ever hide that ? Did I posted under another nickname? Yes...I am a kid like you said...a 29 years kid...
And I had enjoyed that server...for aprox 2 years. But what happend in the last 3 months...well...that disapointed alot of ppl. Not only me imao. There are 2 of the biggest aliances there where banned there...and another 5-6 clans that already left Pilgrims .There are aprox 200-250 players that left Pilgrims in the last 2 months...and all had the same reasons as me !

I was on losing side ? Wich one ? :lol: I was playng there in a 6 members clan . You even don't know who I am....omg :lol: but you say you owned me :lol: and "my very big side" :lol: :lol: :lol: Ok...good one!

I go low ? Wait for the screens and than I realy want to see your answer !
You have been warned about this.
Admins has been warned about what happends on their game/site/forum not only by me ....and they did ...? Nothing yes !

Have fun there!

Leave Nekys and RF out of this...as you can see my post was edited.
When you attacked other server did you feel sorry for that ?No you have enjoyed!
How is now ...when others are attacking your server? Do you enjoy that to? Why not?

This is my fight with admins not with some random members kids!
I know is a mistake what I have done...and that I'm acting just like they did...next time wacht your members....they can make the server better...but they can ruin it to !

OfflineProfile